chapter 4 breakfast is not yours

zhao xianghai came out of the bathroom and coaxed xiao lele to fall asleep.

he gently tucked the quilt corner for lele, quietly left lele's room, and closed the door for her.

by the time he returned to the bedroom where he had slept with xiao ye, xiao ye was already packing up his things.

"you don't have to move, i'll move." xiao ye was very sharp.

zhao xianghai was too lazy to move, and seeing that xiao ye himself was willing to get out, he certainly had no reason to oppose.

he lay down on the big soft bed and took off his gold-rimmed glasses.

so much happened in one day today, and he was tired too.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's tired expression and hesitated: "actually, i really didn't get along with that little star, i just talked to him... watched the movie and ate and nothing else, really. "

zhao xianghai did not make a sound, turned over, and turned his back towards xiao ye.

pretend not to hear.

xiao ye looked at the man's back, looked at his attitude of being cold and complete, completely shutting him out, and the irritability in his heart was even worse.

he stood where he was for a moment, then, taking a deep breath, took his things and went to another room.

after dawn the next day, xiao ye got up regularly and went to his gym to punch for a while, as if to vent his emotions. when he was sweating, he comfortably took a shower, changed his clothes, and went to the kitchen.

the smell of breakfast wafted from the kitchen.

xiao lele tied a ponytail, wore a red scarf, and drank hot milk beautifully.

when she saw xiao ye coming, she cried out happily, "second father, early!" "

"happy early." xiao ye sat in the seat he usually sat in, but he did not find the new newspaper that he usually saw every day.

it is estimated that zhao xianghai was too lazy to take it for him.

zhao xianghai was wearing a suit, but wearing lele's favorite pink cat apron on the outside, he brought out two plates of omelettes from the kitchen, and one plate was placed in front of xiao lele.

xiao ye reached out and wanted to take another plate of omelettes.

zhao xianghai snapped open his hand: "not your share." "

xiao lele raised his head and blinked strangely: "big daddy, why don't you let the second father eat breakfast?" "

zhao xianghai smiled and touched xiao lele's little head: "because your second father has just eaten enough outside, lele himself is good to eat and go to school, huh?" "

xiao lele snorted, lowered his head and ate breakfast quietly.

xiao ye sat awkwardly in the same place, not to go, not to stay.

after breaking up, he didn't even have to eat breakfast!

zhao xianghai was also too desperate!

all right.

he went to the company to buy breakfast, is it still not ok?

when zhao xianghai and xiao lele finished their breakfast, zhao xianghai poured out the car from the garage and sent xiao lele to school.

in the past, the three people in the family all set off together, so xiao lele naturally pulled xiao ye into the car. although zhao xianghai was unwilling in his heart, he did not want to show anything in front of his daughter, so he pretended to be calm and did not say anything.