chapter 58 don't be with anyone else

on the way home, zhao xianghai and xiao ye remained silent.

xiao ye drove, zhao xianghai sat in the passenger seat, did not look at xiao ye, stared at the fast-moving city street scene outside.

after a long time, he returned to his senses, adjusted his sitting position, and took out his mobile phone from his pocket.

he found guan changfeng's wechat, hesitated, or sent a string of text in the past: changfeng, let you help borrow the house should not be used, let you work in vain, really sorry.

after sending this article, he thought about it and added another sentence: the day after tomorrow i invite you to a meal, are you free?

the house given to yang jiali is not needed, but this person who owes guan changfeng a debt of gratitude still has to be repaid.

guan changfeng's side was almost a second back: brother hai, don't be so strange with me, it's not much of a problem.

zhao xianghai looked at his reply and warmed his heart.

guan changfeng was a man who was righteous enough and enthusiastic enough.

he unconsciously smiled a little on his face, tapped his fingers on the screen quickly, and repeatedly invited guan changfeng to come out to dinner, persistently wanting to return this favor.

guan changfeng couldn't resist and had to agree.

zhao xianghai made an appointment with him for a time and place, so he put down his mobile phone and breathed a long sigh of relief.

at this moment, the car stopped suddenly, causing the unprepared zhao xianghai to lean forward suddenly.

he furrowed his brows and looked up.

it turned out to be a red light.

zhao xianghai lowered his eyelids, his body moved, and he just wanted to withdraw his gaze, but yu guang caught a glimpse of xiao ye's naked gaze sitting next to him.

xiao ye just stared at him like that, a pair of wolf-like eyes with a deep ripple.

zhao xianghai was covered in hair by his hot laserlight-like eyes, and couldn't help but sigh with dissatisfaction: "what do you think i do?" 

xiao ye was stunned and looked away: "... it's okay. "

he just saw the smile at the corner of zhao xianghai's lips, and his heart was a little unpleasant.

zhao xianghai hadn't smiled at him for a long time.

no, not just laughing, after the breakup, zhao xianghai didn't even bother to give him a gentle look, and treated him like a stranger. at the same time, zhao xianghai smiled so softly at other people's messages, so comfortable.

xiao ye felt that he could not observe zhao xianghai more, because every time he observed, his heart seemed to have been poked with a knife, and the pain was unbearable.

after breaking up with zhao xianghai, he churned in the sea of vinegar almost every day, madly jealous of those who could still enjoy zhao xianghai's gentleness and intimacy!

those gentle and caring, once all of him alone, are exclusive to him...

but now, he couldn't get anything.

xiao ye looked at the red light numbers beating outside, and his heart surged with discomfort and resignation. he finally didn't hold back and shouted, "brother hai." 

"there's something to say."

xiao ye grabbed the steering wheel: "... when i ignored you before, were you also very uncomfortable? "

zhao xianghai heard his question and was stunned.

uncomfortable?

indeed, in the last few years, every time he faced xiao ye's cold face, he would feel suffocated.

he had been in the business world for such a long time, and his mentality was mature and stable, but every time he thought of his increasingly cold and alienated relationship with xiao ye, a child-like grievance would emerge in his heart.

obviously he did nothing wrong.

obviously, he was under the pressure of an entire company, but he had already done his best for xiao ye and lele.

zhao xianghai turned his head to look out the window and was silent for a long time before he chuckled softly: "it's all over, don't mention it." "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's side face, looked at the man's neat suit shirt collar and tie, his throat knot rolled a little, lowered his head, for a long time, before he said something awkwardly: "... i am sorry. "

"you apologized."

"before apologizing, i was indeed as you said, a little reluctantly," xiao ye took a deep breath, "this time it was sincere." "

zhao xianghai's fingers moved: "well, i accept your apology... green light, let's drive. "

xiao ye squeezed the steering wheel, first started the car to drive through this intersection, and then, stopped at a certain side of the road, turned off the fire, and continued to look at zhao xianghai fixedly, obviously wanting to continue talking to him.

"brother hai," xiao ye said, "i've tried to just let it go, from a lover to a normal friend with you, but i can't do it." you know, every time i see you getting close to someone, my temper always comes up... i can't control it. "

zhao moved the corner of his lips, snorted softly, and did not speak.

"i can't let go of you, and i don't want to let go of you," xiao ye's eyes became hot, "even if you hate, i still want to chase you again." "

zhao xianghai frowned, and there was a hint of annoyance in his heart: "feel free to do as you please." "

"but," xiao ye's eyes suddenly deepened, "during the time i was chasing you, you were not allowed..."

at this point, xiao ye himself stopped.

unconsciously, he was just like zhao xianghai said, overbearing and unreasonable.

he squeezed his palms, thought for a moment, and softened his tone: "during the time i was chasing you, you... you don't want to be with other people, okay? "