chapter 28 is it time to break up?

zhao xianghai took the ointment in his hand and looked at it, which was used to rub the skin wound.

last night he tangled with xiao ye, and the drunken and mad xiao ye pressed him, like a wild dog twitching in the street, biting the skin on his shoulder and bleeding a little.

the dog man's teeth are still quite sharp.

"no," zhao xianghai didn't want his stuff, pushed it back, "you take it back." "

xiao ye's brow frowned, and he put the ointment directly into zhao xianghai's pocket and did not allow him to take it out, saying in a low voice, "remember to wipe it." "

subsequently, he lowered his body and smiled reluctantly at xiao lele: "lele, the second father went to work first." "

"well, second daddy be careful on the road." xiao lele waved his small hand.

xiao ye stood up straight, just about to leave, but yu guang caught a glimpse of xiao lele's slightly expectant expression.

he suddenly thought of something, hesitated, took a step, turned around, reached out to support the back of zhao xianghai's head, leaned up on it himself, and let go in a flash: "good morning kiss, didn't forget." "

without saying a word, he hurried out the door, as if he were running away from something.

zhao xianghai stood where he was, but his eyebrows beat slightly. 

"big daddy," xiao lele pulled zhao xianghai's sleeve, "let's go." "

zhao xianghai smiled lightly and nodded, and looked again in the direction xiao ye had left.

this man had gone through the madness of last night, and today he seemed to be exceptionally silent.

and that kiss just now...

is a debit.

they borrowed for the first time in seven years.

......

zhao xianghai asked xiao lele to sit in the car, sit in the driver's seat himself, and drive smoothly.

halfway through the car, the phone rang.

zhao xianghai pressed the bluetooth headset: "hello? "

"hai ge, it's me." yang jiali's weak voice rang out over there.

zhao xianghai held the steering wheel in both hands and hummed, "awake? "

"just woke up," yang jiali had a crackling sound over there, "last night, thank you haige for saving me." "

"small things, don't be polite," zhao xianghai said calmly, "if you wake up, there is ready food in the refrigerator." take it out to heat it up, pad your stomach, and don't go hungry. "

yang jiali choked and muttered, "brother hai, you are today... busy? "

"not very busy, what's wrong?"

"i want to come to your office in the afternoon and talk to you." yang jiali's voice carried a hint of sighing and dullness.

when zhao xianghai heard his words, he immediately understood that yang jiali had something in mind to tell him.

just in time, he also wanted to ask yang jiali about the situation over the years, and he nodded: "okay, you come over, i will come out to you in the afternoon." "

yang jiali replied hello and hung up the phone.

zhao xianghai closed the line and pursed his lips, not knowing what he was thinking.

he drove quietly for a while, and it didn't take long to reach the door of xiao lele's school.

"lele, the bag is well backed," zhao xianghai instructed as usual, opening the car door for her, "obediently listen to the teacher's words, have a good class, and at night your father will come to pick you up, you know?" "

xiao lele got out of the car with his school bag: "got it." "

zhao xianghai sat where he was, watching xiao lele's figure slowly walk towards the door.

he was relieved and was about to close the car door, when xiao lele suddenly turned around and quickly ran back to zhao xianghai's car door: "big daddy, wait." "

"what's wrong?" zhao xianghai stopped the movement in his hand and asked.

"i want to ask you a question," xiao lele said with an extremely serious expression, "you have to answer me honestly." "

zhao xianghai looked at his daughter's expression, and he didn't know why in his heart, and he suddenly giggled.

but he still nodded, "lele, you say." "

xiao lele pulled the bag belt with both hands, hesitated for a moment, frowned and asked: "big daddy, you and the second daddy... is it time to break up? "