chapter 128 scum wild heartache becomes a dog

"what's the use of being sorry?"

zhao xianghai suppressed the surging emotions in his heart and said with a cold face.

xiao ye looked at his suppressed expression, looked at his side face that was obviously thinner than half a year ago, and his heart hurt bluntly: "how do you, thin... so much. "

zhao xianghai touched his face and snorted, "just lose weight." "

xiao ye squeezed zhao xianghai's hand tightly, and his fingertips were trembling.

his hai brother has always been like this.

always leave all the best to the one he loves.

he poured his lifelong tenderness into him and lele, outside, he was zhao zong, who everyone respected, and when he returned home, he gave all his love to his daughter's big father, and gave all the tenderness, tolerance and forbearance to his boyfriend.

and so it is now.

obviously emaciated and haggard so much, obviously you can see at a glance how torturous he has been in the past six months...

in the end, when it came to hai ge's mouth, it was a light and fluttering sentence. launch url

one stroke took all his own hard work.

xiao ye's eyelids trembled slightly, and his heart was unbearable.

once, after breaking up with hai ge, he complained countless times, thinking that hai ge was too desperate and too cruel.

but now he found out that hai ge was not cruel to him at all.

hai ge was the most cruel to himself.

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's eyes full of pain, and somewhat uncomfortably looked away: "why do you look at me like this?" "

xiao ye's voice was hoarse, "i'm sorry..."

"there's nothing to be sorry for," zhao xianghai looked away, "you can wake up, just fine." if you go to sleep again, i may just leave it alone and run away with others. "

xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, and the corner of his eyes drooped: "don't... don't want me..."

he still has a lot of guilt to compensate him.

he also wanted to make corrections, and from then on, he would not let him be alone and gritted his teeth.

"cough cough—"

there was a coughing sound nearby, interrupting the conversation between the two men.

xiao ye looked over his shoulder, and zhao xianghai's friend shao jinhong, with a slightly embarrassed face, looked at them.

"i know you have a lot to say," shao jinhong said, "but you two are not cowherd weaver girls, and you can only see each other once a year." the doctor has been waiting for half a day, waiting for xiao zongyou to do the examination. xiang hai and i also made an appointment with a boss to talk about the project, and if we didn't go anymore, the broccoli was frozen. "

zhao xianghai hurriedly withdrew his hand and coughed twice in disguise: "sorry. "

with that, he stood up, put on his coat, and looked back at xiao ye: "come and see you again at night." "

xiao ye had reluctance in his eyes and followed zhao xianghai's figure until he disappeared into view.

the doctor looked at xiao ye's reluctant appearance and laughed softly.

"mr. xiao will have to compensate mr. zhao well in the future," the doctor pretended to be old, "during the six months that you were in a coma, mr. zhao did not give up, and he did not know how much he had paid." a few intern girls in our department blush every time they see him, they are all saying it, saying that if mr. zhao does not have your sweetheart, they all plan to directly do it and snatch it back to be a husband, haha. "

xiao ye's mouth was hot and he muttered deeply.

the doctor helped xiao ye out of bed and arranged for him to have a thorough physical examination.

after the examination, he was carried back to the hospital bed, quiet and silent.

zhao xianghai had not yet returned to talk about the project, and only one assistant wang was left watching in the ward.

assistant wang held his face with both hands, and the sleepiness made his eyelids fight, and his head sank. the baby fat on his face was lifted up by hand, forming an equilateral triangle, and he was free of the appearance of a hairless african wildcat.

"wang he."

in the midst of this silence, xiao ye suddenly called out to assistant wang.

assistant wang was shocked, woke up, and rubbed his eyes: "... yes? "

"you come here," after resting for an afternoon, xiao ye's voice recovered a lot, at least he could speak fluently, but his voice was still dumb, "i have something to ask you." "

although assistant wang felt a little inexplicable, he still sat down at xiao ye's bedside: "general manager xiao, do you have any orders?" "

xiao ye was silent for a while: "you tell me, brother hai has been going on for half a year... how did it come about? "

assistant wang was stunned and blinked: "just... that's how it came. "

"you tell me carefully," xiao ye's face was very serious, "what has he experienced in the past six months?" "

half a year ago, he was still rosy and energetic.

how only half a year, i was haggard and tired like this!

"what happened?" assistant wang laughed bitterly, "if you don't, see for yourself." "

he opened a bag placed next to him, took out a large stack of sheets from it, and placed them in front of xiao ye.

"these are part of zhao zong's documents for seeing a doctor, prescribing medicines, and doing various treatments in the past six months," assistant wang's eyes darkened, and he bowed his head, "how did zhao zong come over?" it is nothing more than drinking the liquid medicine as water, eating sleeping pills as sugar, staying up night after night, the spine has been sick seven or eight times, i have lost twelve pounds a week, and today i am tired and directly fainted. "