chapter 15 burn you with this fire

the lanterns are high, and the venue of the charity dinner is bright.

in the middle of the venue, men and women in dresses sat scatteredly, one by one, dressed in luxurious clothes and with great dignity. the waiter hurried through the crowd, and there were big bosses in suits and shoes on the aisle, talking about things and drinking hot.

"mr. zhao please." your seat is over there—"

the waiter smiled and invited zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai nodded, his face calm, and walked towards the guest seat.

when he reached a certain position, his afterglow suddenly aimed at the side, with his back to the few people standing on him.

it is fu zhouming's agent, surrounded by several insiders.

zhao xianghai frowned faintly, as if he had smelled something foul-smelling.

he opened his legs and was about to walk away, but he heard the agent laugh twice: "so, the feng shui takes turns, it should be our zhouming's role, it is our zhouming's." what about the rich and powerful person with the surname zhao? xiao zong has let go of his words, his surname is zhao, is he not defeated? "

when zhao xianghai heard this, his footsteps paused.

unexpectedly, this agent also dared to make a big fuss in front of insiders.

zhao xianghai sneered in his heart, estimating that this broker, pried the head of the skull, the inside is empty enough to be used as a storage room.

he did not leave immediately, but retreated to the side.

he wanted to see what else could come out of this man's mouth.

the agent was unaware of zhao xianghai, his cheeks were red and hot, and he was very excited: "xiao zong is very optimistic about our family zhouming, willing to throw heavy gold to support him, according to me, the two of them are called zhiyin, this is called throwing fate!" "

bosom friend? congenial?

zhao xianghai bowed his head and wanted to laugh.

he didn't know whether xiao ye and fu zhouming were in love or not, he only knew that this agent's head was quite round, like a potato, and people were also stupid and bad, like a big fool all day long.

a man standing opposite the agent asked, "mr. xiao?" i remember...... mr. xiao and mr. zhao are same-sex couples, right, he doesn't help mr. zhao, help fu zhouming? "

"it's early," the agent said sarcastically, "otherwise, xiao would always be so precious and protect zhouming?" xiao can always force the surname zhao for zhouming? you guys, you might as well go and inquire, something really happened, xiao always protects the surname zhao, or protects zhouming, you will understand. "

several insiders pretended to make a few noises and did not speak again.

"general manager zhao, you can count on coming, you—"

suddenly, a familiar voice sounded nearby.

zhao xianghai looked up, it was wang's assistant.

assistant wang did not notice fu zhouming's agent standing next to him, so he did not deliberately control the volume. his voice soon caught the agent's attention as well.

the agent's back stiffened and he turned around in shock.

when he saw that zhao xianghai was really standing behind him, with a smile on his face, his eyes instantly rounded and his face brushed white.