chapter 101 there will be more cattiness

xiao ye was awakened by a bout of pain.

he opened his eyes groggily, and his vision blurred for a long time before it became clear.

"hold his hand," a male voice suddenly came from nearby, "and ask him not to move." 

as soon as the sound landed on the ground, xiao ye felt someone holding down his arm.

xiao ambition was suddenly shocked, and the picture of fu zhouming persistently pestering him appeared in his mind.

no way!

definitely can't touch that stupid-forced!

thinking like this, he gritted his teeth and struggled with all his might, trying to pull his arm back.

"oh, mr. xiao, don't you move," a female voice immediately sounded, "it's all right, it's the doctor who is changing the medicine." 

xiao ye was stunned for a moment, squinted his eyes, and fixed his mind to look to the side.

a middle-aged male doctor in a white coat, holding a potion in his hand, was applying it in the palm of his hand. his female assistant was standing next to the doctor, reaching out and holding his arm to make it easier for the doctor to administer the medicine.

"this is..."

"mr. xiao, you are already in the hospital," the female assistant saw xiao ye awake, relieved, and released the hand that was holding his arm, "it's all right." "

"you were drugged, and the dose is not small," the doctor said in a deep voice while changing his medicine with his head bowed, "but fortunately, you were sent to the hospital in time for treatment." you've been asleep for six hours, and the drug should have dissipated. you try to move your hands and legs. "

xiao ye moved his legs according to what the doctor said.

except for some numbness, there was no longer the feeling of powerlessness that had been drained before.

he breathed a long sigh of relief, and a heart fell to the ground.

"the medicinal properties are already scattered, it's your hand..." the doctor frowned, looking up at the layers of wrinkles, "alas, when you were just sent over, the palm of your hand was full of glass slag, densely packed, and deeply pierced." the nurse and i took tweezers and plucked the radish to clear you for half a day before cleaning. now that you've changed your medicine, you have to be careful, because if you get infected, you may have to use a knife. "

xiao ye looked at his own medicated, blood-soaked palm, and nodded for a long time.

the doctor didn't say more, put on the medicine, re-bandaged xiao ye and got up and left.

after the doctor left, xiao ye glanced at the female assistant: "say, what's going on?" "

the female assistant blinked: "i received a call from mr. xiao, but you didn't say anything on the phone, but there were other voices ringing all the time." i hung up and called again, and the phone was hung up, which i thought was extraordinary. "

xiao ye closed his eyes and snorted coldly.

hanging up the phone should be a good thing that fu zhouming did with that.

"at that time, i happened to come out of the company, and after i found out that something was wrong, i immediately returned to the company, opened the permission to check the location of your mobile phone, and found that it was in the restaurant next to the company." i was afraid of an accident, so i called the company's security guard to rush with me, and then i found out... you in the box. "

xiao yeye jumped and stared at the female assistant and asked, "what about the others?" "

"the others..." the female assistant hesitated, her face turning slightly red, "oh, when i rushed over with the security guard, there were two men at the door of the box swinging, and we asked them to open the door of the box, and they looked very panicked and made excuses to push away." i immediately called the manager of the restaurant, asked him to come forward, forcibly opened the box, and saw..."

xiao ye's eyes narrowed, "what do you see?" "

"i saw you naked on the upper body, and... fu zhouming taking off your pants. "

the female assistant's mind suddenly came up with what she had seen at that time, and her face suddenly became redder.

in that luxurious box, fu zhouming was almost naked. and his boss, the shirt has long gone, and the sexy muscles are so naked. his leather shoes had been taken off, and fu zhouming was pulling on his suit pants, and the picture was ambiguous and strange.

when xiao ye heard this, he was relieved.

according to what the female assistant said, she arrived in time, and fu zhouming should not have had time to do anything.

that's good, that's good.

although he still didn't understand what fu zhouming had drugged him and forced his body to give him, he knew that he had just made a lifelong loyalty promise to hai ge yesterday, and if he had just sworn an oath yesterday, today he would have made love to someone else...

na hai ge would never look at him again.

xiao ambition suddenly gave birth to a feeling of luck.

"mr. xiao," the female assistant coughed, "about the gang, i asked the security guards to stop them, and then called the police." they should all be in the police station by now, what are you going to do with them? "

disposal?

xiao ye's eyes flashed a trace of coldness, he had the heart to kill those fools!

how dare they give him such a dirty thing, how dare they climb into his bed in this way!

he gritted his teeth: "contact my lawyer and communicate with the police to investigate first." these people are doing such an arrogant thing this time, this thing is unusual, i suspect there are more cats in it. "