chapter 53 one kiss one seal

zhao xianghai was stunned for a moment and subconsciously touched his neck.

he went to a small mirror in the living room and took a look, and sure enough, there was a reddish mark on his neck, and people who had experienced love affairs could basically see how this mark came from.

xiao ye's anger climbed to a new height, and he grabbed zhao xianghai's arm deadly: "who did it, who kissed it on your neck!" "

zhao xianghai looked at the mirror again, thought about it for a moment, and remembered.

it is estimated that the guy yang jiali, when expressing gratitude, was too enthusiastic and kissed out.

yang jiali this person is like this, catch a close to love the mouth kiss, the mouth is like the famous chinese medicine method cupping can, a radish a pit, a kiss a seal.

he straightened up and didn't take this seriously. but when he saw xiao ye's angry face, he still tightened his eyebrows: "who kisses you has nothing to do with you, don't grab me, let go!" "

"i said why did you come back so late," xiao ye sunk his face, and his eyes became as sharp as a sword, "i said why don't you want to watch a movie with me, it turns out that there is already a new huan to accompany you?" 

zhao xianghai couldn't stand his slander and snorted coldly: "you think everyone is like you." "

after saying that, he forcibly ripped open xiao ye's hand and walked straight towards the room.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's back and clenched his fists.

he knew that zhao xianghai was popular, but he didn't expect it, how long would it be? zhao xianghai already had such intimate contact with people?

xiao ye couldn't bear the crazy jealousy in his heart, he once again stopped in front of zhao xianghai, grabbed the person, lowered his head regardless of his disregard, and bit on zhao xianghai's neck.

zhao xianghai was startled by his sudden movement: "xiao ye, what are you doing!" "

xiao ye didn't say a word, but just sucked hard at the original kiss marks, sucking out the red marks and covering up the original marks. subsequently, he reluctantly pressed zhao xianghai and kissed him a few times elsewhere on the neck, which made him feel more comfortable.

zhao xianghai pushed him away and said angrily, xiao ye, who the allowed you to do this? "

xiao ye didn't answer him, but still stood in front of zhao xianghai's body, and asked in a deep voice, "people outside, where have you ever kissed you?" "

zhao xianghai sneered, "what? if he had kissed my whole body, would you have to kiss my whole body red? "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes and said a word fiercely, "yes." "

are you a dog? zhao xianghai was forced by him to lose his temper, and his fingers were trembling with anger, xiao ye, i have never seen a dog thing that is more rogue and more than you! "

when a male dog pees, he automatically treats the place where he peed as his own turf. any other creature that takes a step forward, the male dog will see it as an invasion, mad and angry.

what is the difference between xiao ye's practice and a male dog!

the logic is arbitrary, overbearing and unreasonable, and it is simply irritating!

"didn't you still say to chase me again?" zhao xianghai took a deep breath, his eyes were cold, "you should all talk about farting, right?" as far as you are now, what do you call chasing? "

"i'm trying to find a way to chase you again," xiao ye said, gritting his teeth, "but let me watch you make out with someone else, i can't do it!" "

do you want him to watch zhao xianghai make love to others?

that hurts worse than letting him die!

zhao xianghai spoke so coldly to him, not giving a good face, smiling at others, mild language, and occasionally intimate actions, which made the jealousy and vinegar that surged in his heart how to calm down!

zhao xianghai was so angry that his heart beat faster, afraid that if he went on like this, he would be made into a rage by xiao ye, so he simply didn't say more, but just pushed him away with his head and rushed towards his room.

xiao ye looked at his back that suddenly became indifferent, and then looked at the two movie tickets that had been returned, and knew that he had messed up about watching the movie.

he kneaded the movie tickets into a ball and threw them in the trash, then slammed his fists on the table.

my hands hurt, but my heart hurt more.

every time i think it is good in my head, but every time i will hit a wall.

what the fuck is wrong!

xiao ambition's emotions were raging, and his chest was heaving.

if he continues like this, he is really about to be forced by zhao xianghai to be helpless!

......

"alas..."

yang jiali stayed alone in a spacious room, scratched his hair, and sighed.

he was caught here by ye ting's men and had been there for a full day.

on this day, he did not worry about eating and wearing at all, but his mobile phone was confiscated, and people stared at him every day, not letting him go out and not letting him contact people outside, which was equivalent to being under house arrest in disguise.

"ye ting is an asshole," yang jia scolded fiercely, "just kill me..."

he admitted that when he first hit ye ting, he was impulsive and reckless. but he had already agreed to let ye ting fight back, and he and ye ting only had a nurturing relationship, and he didn't know why ye ting had to hold on to him!

yang jiali was sullen, and a thought swirled in his mind, no matter what, he had to find a way to get in touch with haige, otherwise haige would find that he was missing, and things would definitely get worse.

he was thinking of a god, and a bodyguard quietly walked up behind him and patted yang jiali's shoulder, startling him firmly.

"what to do!" yang jiali said angrily.

the bodyguard was expressionless, like a robot: "the young master asked me to tell you that he will come back immediately." "

yang jiali felt a tightness in his heart: "he... he's coming back? didn't you say two days? "

"the young master tried to find a way to advance," the bodyguard slightly mocked, "the young master said, he will come to see you later, let you think about what you have to explain to him."