EXTRA misplaced 17

when duan kang woke up, he found chen li sitting on the edge of his bed.

he was startled at first, and then quickly calmed down: "chen li, why are you here?" "

chen li didn't say a word, and looked at him with extremely gentle eyes, as if he was going to drown him in his deep eyes. he slowly leaned down and got closer and closer to duan kang.

duan kang sniffed lightly, and a good smell of fragrance flowed into the nasal cavity, which made him happy in a flash.

he was a little embarrassed and wanted to push chen li away: "you..."

chen li did not follow, grabbed duan kang's wrist, and whispered, "brother kang." "

duan kang only felt that half of his heart was crisp.

his heart was in chaos, he didn't know what the situation was at this moment, the corners of his lips were hot, something soft was pasted up, he opened his eyes and looked at chen li, who was actually kissing himself.

disastrous.

he wanted to push people away in an instant, pushing them as far as possible, but somehow, he couldn't do it.

chen li whispered, "brother kang."

the simple two words spat out of chen li's mouth, inexplicably as if they had been washed by spring water slurry, soaked with gentleness and warmth.

duan kang's tone intensified: "you call me that again." 

chen li: "brother kang." "

duan kang's mind was completely confused.

brother kang, who let out a loud voice again and again, went straight into his heart.

it doesn't matter, it doesn't matter.

what relationship, what brother ex-husband, it doesn't matter, it all fucking cares.

duan kang hugged chen li, and was thinking of going one step further, when he suddenly shivered and opened his eyes.

familiar ceilings, harsh skylights and familiar curtains.

he frowned and rubbed his stinging eyes, and looked to the side, duan yuhang's children were tugging at his quilt, with a serious face: "daddy, what time do you want to sleep?" "

duan kang woke up violently and habitually looked at the alarm clock next to him.

nine o'clock fifteen.

"the nanny's breakfast is cold," duan yuhang cried disapprovingly, "get up quickly!" "

duan kang covered his eyes and sighed deeply, casually perfunctory two sentences to let duan yuhang go out first, sat on the bed by himself, and settled his mind well.

it's a dream, those pictures just now, it's a dream.

duan kang furrowed his brows, trying to pull himself out of the picture of the dream, but every bit of the dream seemed to have really happened, nailed in his mind, clear.

"how can you have such a dream," duan kang shook his head, already a little helpless and confused about his repeated gaffes, "mother..."

he lifted the quilt and was about to get out of bed when his eyes touched a trail of marks on the sheets, and his eyes darkened even deeper.

after washing up and changing into a suit, duan kang heated up the breakfast made by the nanny, the father and son began to eat breakfast wordlessly, and the dining room was silent, leaving only the tv in the living room next to it still making a noisy noise.