EXTRA misalignment 19

duan kang finally reluctantly agreed.

duan yuhang listened to the old father's relief, jumped all over the room with happiness, and did not tease his father, as if to please, he took a piece of chestnut cake made by chen li and fed it to duan kang's mouth, smiling.

duan kang originally wanted to take the opportunity to reprimand him a little, so that duan yuhang would not be allowed to act so willfully in the future, but the sweet chestnut cake melted in his mouth, and the sweet and unpleasant taste flowed down the stomach and intestines throughout his body, so sweet that he couldn't let out any qi at all, and for a while he forgot how to teach people with a straight face.

"forget it this time, give me some attention in the future," duan kang poked duan yuhang's brain door, "don't be so willful anymore, you know?" "

duan yuhang stood up and bowed, "understood." "

duan kang shook his head, stood up, took his coat from the side, and prepared to go home.

chen li was cleaning up the dishes in the kitchen, watching duan kang through the frosted door to leave, his eyes glanced out of the window and found that snow ballast was falling outside.

"brother kang," he poked his head out, "wait a minute. "

duan kang stood still and waited for chen li to speak.

chen li hurriedly took off his rubber gloves, closed the faucet, drew a scarf from a hanger in the living room, and handed it to duan kang: "it's snowing outside, brother kang, wrap this around, otherwise the snow ballast will fall into the clothes and the ice will be uncomfortable." "

duan kang looked at the gray-black cashmere scarf that chen li handed over and was stunned: "thank you."

he simply wrapped the scarf around his neck, the low-key style of gray and black, and the color of his shirt is incomparably matched, and it does not look abrupt after wearing, and the mature and stable atmosphere comes to the face.

after a simple goodbye to chen li, duan kang came out of the building.

it was indeed snow falling outside, a thin layer had accumulated on the road, and the night wind was blowing, and the bone-chilling cold was biting.

duan kang wrapped his coat tightly and sped up his pace toward his villa.

as he walked to the door, the phone in his pocket buzzed and vibrated.

duan kang took out his mobile phone and looked at it, it was his secretary's phone. he muttered, "it's so late... hey, what's the matter? "

the secretary's voice was tinged with abnormal panic: "duan, duan zong, it's not good, something is wrong." "

duan kang paused and slowed down the action of taking the key from his pocket to open the door: "what are you talking about?" "

"duan zong, you... something's wrong with your brother's side! "

duan kang's eyes widened: "say it clearly! "

the secretary spoke upside down, as if he was really frightened, and as if there was something he couldn't say, he turned it over and over for half a day, and duan kang didn't understand it. the secretary was finally anxious, with a little crying, and asked duan kang to hurry over to see the situation.

this secretary has followed duan kang for five years, has not made any major mistakes, always has a bright and confident appearance, has never been calm and calm in his handling, and duan kang has never seen her flustered and lost her attitude like this.

he suddenly felt that things were not good, and he couldn't take care of his home in front of him, so he hurriedly took a taxi and went to duan yi.

when he arrived at duan yi's house, he quickly got out of the car and slammed the door.

as soon as the door opened, the secretary's pale little face emerged from behind the door, and when he saw that it was duan kang, he was relieved, and his face also recovered some blood: "duan zong, you are here..."

"what's going on?"

the secretary carefully looked up at duan kang's face and muttered, "i... i'm here today to deliver a contract to your brother, as you have instructed. but as soon as i went in, i saw... see..."

she said for half a day without saying the key, and duan kang did not have the heart to listen to her, pushed away the person, and strode into the house by himself.

in the living room, duan yi was sitting on the sofa smoking a cigarette, and the smoke was thick, hiding his tight brow.

the secretary panicked and followed up, whispering, "duan zong, bedroom." "

duan kang glared at duan yi fiercely, and without the slightest hesitation, pushed open the bedroom door.

a strong smell of blood came from the face.

his heart trembled, he quickly turned on the light, and the whole person seemed to be struck by lightning, and he froze in an instant.

on the bed in the bedroom, the man who had been groomed like chen li lay with his eyes closed, silent. he was naked, his skin was full of red and purple scars, some of the skin and flesh had been torn, gushing out blood beads, and the blood on the sheets was extremely frightening.

duan kang turned his head stiffly and asked hoarsely, "people... he's dead? "

"not yet," said the secretary, bowing his head, not daring to look at all, "when i came, i happened to see him so bruised and dragged into the bedroom by your brother. "

duan kang was shocked in his heart: "quick, call an ambulance!" "

"i just called, said it was coming soon, i went out to see."

duan kang's footsteps were weak, and he braced himself before he walked to the edge of the bed and glanced at the pale-faced man.

he reached out and shrank back, gritting his teeth to cover the man with something, his eyes sweeping across the room.

there was a mess of things scattered on the ground. straps, simulated stuff, blindfolds, chains, leather whips...

anger rushed out of his chest almost instantaneously, duan kang trembled, picked up a leather whip with blood from the ground, rushed out of the bedroom, his eyes were fierce and frightening, aiming at duan yi was a fierce whip: "asshole! "

duan yi was smoked in pain, and the cigarette in his hand fell to the ground: "brother! "

duan kang was so angry that he couldn't even catch his breath, and he trembled and pointed at duan yi: "your company lost fifty million yuan because of your blood, i filled in the loopholes for you, the board of directors wanted to seize your power, and i helped you settle things." now, now you don't even take human life seriously, don't you! "

"brother..."

duan yi, duan kang's chest was greatly bullied, and he kicked at duan yi's chest, how many sins do you have to do! how much more sins will be done! "

duan yi fell to the ground in pain and covered his eyes: "i can't find anyone all over the world, i'm going to go crazy, everyone is watching my jokes, i can't stand it, i can't stand it anymore!" "

"you..." duan kang just drank the wine, and the wine rushed to the head, and his sanity and calmness disappeared completely, and he kicked and kicked his brother mercilessly.

duan yi was kicked by him and slammed into the wall, his eyes were burning red, and he was both painful and resentful, and his eyes looked at his brother like a beast.

when his gaze fixed on the scarf around his brother's neck, he was stunned.

gray-black cashmere scarf, unremarkable.

IMPORTANT IS THE SMALL CORNER AT THE BOTTOM OF THE SCARF, EMBROIDERED WITH A BLUE THREAD WITH AN INCONSPICUOUS LETTER C.

that was chen li's habit.