chapter 67 this is a lifesaver

zhao xianghai's hand was stuck around xiao ye's waist, clutching his bath towel and holding it.

xiao ye was a little confused, did not dare to move, maintained this action, and his whole body was sore. but he was afraid that his movements were too big and would wake up zhao xianghai.

after several entanglements, xiao ye finally reached out and gently grasped zhao xianghai's wrist.

zhao xianghai slept deeply, unaware, but his hands subconsciously grasped it more tightly.

xiao was ambitious and bitter.

zhao xianghai's hand was so close to his thing.

xiao ye hadn't done that since breaking up with zhao xianghai. usually, i didn't feel too uncomfortable when i was busy, but now, i saw the person who was thinking about it day and night sleeping quietly in front of me, and his hand was on his bath towel...

it's a man who can't help but feel the horse.

xiao ye blushed, gritting his teeth and carrying the desire that began to surge in his heart.

zhao xianghai was asleep, unaware of the wild wolf next to the bed that had been hooked to catch fire in place. his throat knot rolled a little, and a face soaked in the moonlight coming in from the window, sleeping quietly.

xiao ye inhaled deeply, trying to stabilize his restless heart. 

but he found that everything was in vain.

because, he had a reaction.

this is definitely one of the few things that men can do the most powerless. it's like a teenager who slays a dragon and crosses thousands of mountains and rivers, trying to take advantage of the dragon's sleep to slash the dragon's head with a knife. when he finally came to the dragon cave, he found that the dragon was slowly awakening, and he could only hold his double knife and look at the mighty dragon, dry eyes.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's sleeping face, and his heart was beating like a drum in his chest cavity, beating fiercely and wildly, banging, banging.

this man, he thought about for a long, long time.

he had not kissed him intimately and indulgently for a long time.

in his mind, xiao ye recalled the time when he and zhao xianghai had been unbridled, recalling the taste of kissing him, and the fire in his heart was like fuel that had been stuffed into a large car, and with a bang, it burned into the dark and the smoke filled the sky.

he lowered his head, looked at zhao xianghai, and under the extreme guidance of his heart, slowly approached, approached...

he wanted to kiss him, he wanted to kiss him.

he wants him so much!

when his lips were a finger away from zhao xianghai's lips, he suddenly stopped.

he thought about the words that zhao xianghai had said with disappointment on his face.

what zhao xianghai hated about him the most was his reckless and unreasonable young master's temper. zhao xianghai said that every time xiao ye disregarded his wishes and did those things with self-righteousness and arrogance, he felt that he did not get the respect he deserved.

xiao ye's lips trembled slightly.

if...... if i kissed him now, and he woke up to know, would he be more disgusted with himself?

do you feel that you have no determination to change at all?

xiao ye hesitated.

in order to recover zhao xianghai, he had already scratched his ears and scratched his cheeks, not knowing how many ways he had thought of, not knowing how many tons of aged vinegar he had eaten, and not knowing how many times he had been jealous of others. he was unwilling to take any risks, unwilling to let zhao xianghai disappoint him a little.

he couldn't stand it.

he was now about to be swept out of his heart by zhao xianghai, and if he did something that disgusted him, i was afraid that the matter of chasing people back would really become a pipe dream.

xiao ye blinked, suddenly grasped his palm, and grabbed the sheet full of wrinkles.

he gritted his teeth for a while, and finally stood up straight again.

never mind.

it is the same when you chase the man back, and then kiss him and kiss him or even ask him.

when it was time to kiss for a few days and nights, it didn't matter if the kiss was swollen or the kiss broke the skin, xiao ye comforted himself in his heart.

he let out a deep breath, and his fiery eyes, with entanglement and suppression, looked at the man on the bed again.

then, holding his breath, he broke zhao xianghai's fingers little by little, left from his bedside, and went into the bathroom.

as soon as he walked into the bathroom, he stepped out again and picked up his phone from the bedside table.

when he and zhao xianghai were still in love and loved each other in bed, the two of them once jokingly photographed something that could not be seen by others.

at that time, i just thought it was a joke, and now, those records in the mobile phone, for xiao ye...

that life-saving stuff!