chapter 20 then i apologize softly

the lights of thousands of homes outside the window are lit up with lively lights.

in front of the floor-to-ceiling window of the hotel room, zhao xianghai sat lonely and could not move.

on the other side of the phone, xiao lele was still speaking softly: "big daddy, if you are sad, you can go home, you used to tell me stories, today i can also tell you stories and sing to you." "

zhao xianghai laughed lightly: "lele is so good today." "

"big daddy," xiao lele's soft voice came from the other side of the phone, "don't be sad. they bully you, you fight back. no matter what others say, i still love my big dad. "

zhao xianghai mo carried the plush carpet: "big daddy loves you too." "

"then you have to come back early," xiao lele yawned, looking sleepy, "i want to see you tomorrow, okay?" "

"well," zhao xianghai gently agreed, "then, lele, good night?" "

"good night big daddy!"

xiao lele said, and then hung up the phone.

zhao xianghai heard the beeping sound on the other side of the phone until he put down the phone lonely. 

he squeezed the mobile phone, thinking about xiao lele sleeping sweetly under the small quilt, and his heart suddenly had a heavy peace of mind.

he poured himself another glass of wine, and as he drank, he opened the phone photo album. after hesitating, i still turned to the front of the phone album and found a photo.

at that time, xiao lele's biological parents had just left due to a car accident, he and xiao ye took over the child, two men who had never brought a baby, a new father, busy hands, xiao ye shouted at xiao lele's ass for half a day, ridiculous.

later, xiao lele grew up slowly, two fathers, a baby daughter, just like a real family.

the family of three went on a trip to the forest, went camping to see shooting stars, went for a walk by the sea...

he also attended xiao lele's parent-teacher conference with xiao ye. every time they had sex in bed, they chatted and talked, and they began to imagine what a cute little princess their daughter would be...

zhao xianghai took a sip of wine and squinted his eyes.

in the past seven years, happiness has been like a dream.

but dreams, in the end, are to wake up.

this family, crushed by xiao ye's conceit and domineering, and his eagerness to try on the verge of derailment.

when he woke up, he found that xiao ye was such a domineering and naïve, unreasonable dog thing.

zhao xianghai poured wine cup by cup and shook his head self-deprecatingly.

i drank too much wine and felt a little dizzy. he set aside the bottle that had reached the bottom, stood up, lifted his forehead, and lay down on the bed.

after that, he may be pestered by xiao ye for a long time, but tonight, he just wants to sleep quietly.

he was tired.

......

"bang bang bang—"

late at night, a violent knock on the door rang out!

zhao xianghai slept shallowly, was suddenly awakened by this knock on the door, the whole person was sleepy and angry, grabbed the mobile phone next to him to take a look, three o'clock in the morning.

damn it!

which ghost thing dared to knock on his door in the middle of the night?

this knock on the door is still getting more and more urgent, getting heavier and heavier, is it the panties that are hairy so nervous?

zhao xianghai got out of bed with a strong sense of getting up, put on his slippers and walked to the door, opened the door and looked.

xiao ye.

he held back his anger and gritted his teeth, what the do you want to do? "

he had already hidden in the hotel to sleep, and xiao ye could still find it here!

he was suddenly interrupted by sleep, and the whole person was so hot that he wanted to grab xiao ye's mouth and force him to feed him tons of tons and tons, and drink dozens of dangerous and charming bottles of paraquat to make him die!

xiao ye gasped, looked at zhao xianghai in front of him, and suddenly pulled the person aside: "i looked for you, looking for a night." "

zhao xianghai rubbed his slightly painful temples, and his brow furrowed.

xiao ye sideways into the door, forcibly broke into zhao xianghai's room, and dragged him to the bedroom to take a look.

a large bed in the center, only one pillow, no one else in the room.

zhao xianghai did not sleep with anyone.

as soon as this thought came up, xiao ye's heart, which had been tense, suddenly relaxed.

god knows, he called zhao xianghai at the beginning, and he was still a little reluctant.

however, zhao xianghai not only said that he had gone to open the room, but also hung up his phone one after another, making him more and more flustered and uncomfortable, and the whole person was like being thrown into a frying pan, suffering.

as long as he thought that tonight, someone might touch zhao xianghai's muscles, kiss and kiss zhao xianghai deeply, his brain seemed to explode, his chest cavity was full of vinegar, and he was eager to tear the man who dared to touch zhao xianghai alive!

he called everywhere to inquire about zhao xianghai's whereabouts, but no one knew, and assistant wang pretended to be like a patient with a sheep epilepsy, deliberately talking upside down and bullshit.

xiao ye's family searched for a hotel one by one, and did not feel sleepy, looking for several hours like crazy in the middle of the night, and finally let him catch people.

don't look at it, no other man, zhao xianghai said with a cold drink, have you made enough trouble? haunt this in the middle of the night to show the ghost? "

xiao ye lowered his heart, turned around, and looked at zhao xianghai, who was wearing only a pair of underwear, and his eyes were dark: "zhao xianghai, i know that stimulating you has not worked." did i take a soft and apologize before you went home with me? "