chapter 24 what a fucking scene

xiao ye was almost trembling with anger.

he prepared all day, and even typed a draft of an apology speech, like a primary school student writing an essay, choosing words and sentences, revising and revising, and trying to lower his posture.

he had been tormented all day, and he looked forward to hurrying to the end of work, going to the café to meet zhao xianghai, and talking with him seriously.

he was looking forward to the whole day, just thinking that today he would untie zhao xianghai's heart knot, and his life could be restored to its original state, and he even fantasized that tonight he might be able to sleep with zhao xianghai in his arms again.

but zhao xianghai poured a basin of cold water on his head.

or, it was not just a basin of cold water, zhao xianghai directly poured a can of ultra-low temperature liquid nitrogen of minus one hundred and ninety-six degrees on his head, making him instantly fall into the ice cellar!

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai, who was sitting next to him leisurely flipping through the menu, and was eager to drag people away and strip them naked, pressing them on the bed and practicing fiercely!

he sat back in his seat, took a deep breath and calmed down for a long time, and then grabbed the phone again: "zhao xianghai, i said, i came to apologize to you!" don't make trouble, now sit down in front of me, i have something to say to you. "

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's text message, ticked the corner of his lips, shook his head, and replied in a long way: "xiao ye, i will officially tell you once." from the moment you have the signs of cheating mentally and want to have an affair with others and fall in love, we have already broken up. i am not a soft-hearted person, you don't bow your head, i really don't care, so these conceited and stupid behaviors of yours can be stopped, don't embarrass you and me. "

after sending this paragraph, zhao xianghai's fingers paused, and then added a paragraph: "you stubbornly want to apologize to me, ok, i accept your apology, but i really don't plan to turn back this time." we have spent seven years together, you have been tired, you feel uncomfortable now, but because you are used to my existence, suddenly do not adapt. xiao ye, everything will be adapted, go find the next person you like, okay? "

after sending this passage, zhao xianghai himself felt a little sad.

seven years.

in the end, he and xiao ye also mixed in the same bed for seven years.

before, when he found out that xiao ye was having an affair with people outside, his heart was cold and angry, and he was eager to beat xiao ye's human head into the head of an old siberian dog.

but at this point, to the point of completely spreading out with xiao ye, he suddenly felt that his heart was sour and heavy, and he didn't know what it was like.

he pursed his lips, his fingers slowly tapping on the keyboard, hesitated, and sent the last paragraph past: "as long as you don't pester like this, i think, i can also wish you to find happiness again." most of the last seven years have been warm and i have no regrets, but... let's go here, xiao ye, let's go here, okay? "

after sending the text message, zhao xianghai buckled the mobile phone on the table without saying a word.

xiao ye held the phone, and the fluorescent light of the screen shone in his eyes.

he read the text sent by zhao xianghai over and over again, just like an illiterate child, reading it very seriously and with great difficulty.

for a long time, he only raised his head, and those wolf-like eyes looked at zhao xianghai's side face so fixedly, without blinking.

"brother hai..." song xiu was a little frightened by xiao ye's stagnant eyes.

zhao xianghai smiled at him and shook his head, signaling him to be quiet.

xiao ye was like a wooden man, sitting stiffly watching zhao xianghai, watching for a long time, and then, his handsome face faded all his looks, picked up his coat and things, checked out, and walked out of the café in silence.

song xiu secretly stared at xiao ye's back and left, breathing a sigh of relief: "zhao zong, xiao zong... you okay? "

"it's all right," zhao xianghai smiled a little reluctantly, "he's all right, and i'm all right." "

song xiu furrowed his brows, feeling that zhao xianghai seemed to have something to say, but he couldn't hear it for a while.

"try the coffee," zhao xianghai pushed the coffee cup in front of song xiu, "it tastes good." "

song xiu snorted softly, held the coffee cup, and took a sip.

after eating and coming out of the half-city cafe, zhao xianghai thoughtfully sent song xiu back to his apartment.

after song xiu went upstairs, zhao xianghai did not leave immediately.

he leaned over the side of the car, took a cigarette out of his pocket, lit one, took a sip, and choked on his lungs.

"cough cough cough..."

he coughed a few times, smoked a cigarette, and when it wasn't enough, he drew out another one and lit it.

the cigarette butts were clearly extinguished, and zhao xianghai looked up, and there was a round of remnant moon hanging in the night sky, which was particularly desolate.

what a fucking fit.

at the moment when the seven-year family ended, the moon in the sky was crippled, and the end he drew for this relationship was also crippled.

zhao xianghai smiled and shook his head, and was about to extinguish the cigarette butt when the mobile phone in his pocket vibrated violently.

he frowned, took out his mobile phone with one hand and looked at it, it was a strange number.

he answered the phone and said doubtfully, "which one?" "

"hai ge, hai ge is me!" over there was a panicked male voice, "brother hai, save me!" "

zhao xianghai heard this voice with a violent gasp, and his heart tightened: "you are..."

"it's me," the man over there laughed bitterly, "brother hai, it's me, i'm yang jiali!"