chapter 90 whose feet are restless

guan changfeng's gaze, through the glass window, looked at the man lying in the ward.

his eyes were full of depth and heat, as if they were in the jungle, hidden in the shadows, the green beasts with green pupils, facing the eager prey, gradually tightening their muscles, about to attack.

zhao xianghai was the first man he had liked with all his heart in so many years. he had also been in contact with those youthful and ignorant young people, and he had also been in contact with male and female indistinguishable males, but for so long, these people could only make him have a physical sexual desire, but they could not cast waves in his heart.

zhao xianghai was different.

this man, who with his own ability and skill, has laid a large number of rivers and mountains in the commercial media world, originally has a strong and stable aura. when guan changfeng first met him, his heart was shocked by his aura, and he suddenly had a desire to conquer this man under his body.

subsequently, he began to pay attention to zhao xianghai's bit by bit, and felt more and more that this man was mature and charming, on the one hand, he was shrewd and courageous, and on the other hand, he was gentle and considerate, which was simply the best choice for home travel as a partner.

guan changfeng thought that for the first time in so many years, he was so attached to a man.

it must not be let go easily!

through the glass window, he gently outlined zhao xianghai's body, and the darkness in his eyes deepened a little.

sooner or later, he would completely possess zhao xianghai psychologically and physically.

and xiao ye, an emotionally immature man, is doomed to retire from the scene.

he snorted softly, closed his eyes, and turned his head to leave.

however, he had just turned his head, and he was greeted by xiao ye's handsome face with a very poor face.

xiao ye frowned, and the displeasure in his eyes was like a knife: "guan changfeng, what the fuck are you spying on through the window!" "

guan changfeng coughed twice in embarrassment and sorted out his suit jacket: "i didn't peep, i just looked at hai ge's situation." "

xiao ye snorted disdainfully, "whatever righteous words, i've been standing next to you for three minutes, and you've been peeping through the glass, which is really boring enough." "

the corners of guan changfeng's mouth twitched.

xiao ye could stand silently and stare at him for three minutes...

i don't know who is more bored.

xiao ye glanced at guan changfeng, and didn't care too much, just turned his head and put his hand on the doorknob: "after reading it, you can hurry up, haige has me here to take care of it, outsiders don't need to stay much." "

guan changfeng's action was stunned: "outsider? "

co-author xiao ye already regards hai ge as his person?

guan changfeng was angry and laughed, and hummed, "mr. xiao, i remember that hai ge didn't seem to say that he would re-accept you." "

"you..." xiao ye's face changed, and then he gritted his teeth, "this is sooner or later, you don't need to talk much!" "

"is it?"

"guan changfeng, you are less in this yin and yang weirdness," xiao ye was already very unhappy with guan changfeng, "hai ge doesn't need so many people to accompany him, it is enough to have me." i warn you, dispel that dirty thought in your heart, and don't touch my people. "

after saying that, he looked at guan changfeng coldly with his eyes again, pressed the doorknob, and entered the ward.

guan changfeng watched as the door of the ward closed in front of his eyes, and laughed twice mockingly for a long time.

what age are they, how old are they, xiao ye actually came to warn him of this set?

it's ridiculous.

this kind of naïve and self-contained man, if he can chase hai ge again, it is really red rain in the sky, gold rolling on the ground, sows going up trees, and boars can give birth!

guan changfeng shook his head, and the corners of his lips drew a curve.

he looked at the door of the ward, and there was a relaxed smile in his eyes, and a shrewd calculation.

......

xiao ye accompanied zhao xianghai in the hospital room for one morning.

zhao xianghai xu was tired for too long, always trapped, and did not pay much attention to xiao ye.

xiao ye didn't care, he was already extremely satisfied to let him stay by hai ge's side.

at noon, he asked the nurse to go and get lunch, and the two of them had a silent lunch in the ward.

no sooner had lunch eaten than xiao ye's phone rang.

he took out his phone and looked at it, assistant wang.

xiao ye secretly glanced at zhao xianghai's face and quietly left the ward before picking up the phone: "hello? "

"general manager xiao," assistant wang's voice was very calm, "the last time you asked me to check something, i had an eyebrow." "

xiao ye's heart lifted up at once.

he squeezed the phone tightly and said coldly, "who kicked that kick?" "

"yes," said assistant wang calmly, "the man has been found." "