the finale (middle) takes advantage of tonight's heavy snow as a dream

zhao xianghai and xiao ye, originally went to see the scheduled wedding venue in advance, halfway through the car heard that their daughter was coming, hurriedly let the driver turn the front of the car, just before le le entered the hotel, he looked at her.

the two big men were not ashamed, wrapped around the same scarf, holding hands and walking from the intersection to xiao lele.

zhao xianghai waved a small piece of snow from lele's shoulder with his thick gloved hand, and asked with a smile: "why did you arrive so early, i still plan to finish seeing the wedding venue and then go to pick you up." "

xiao lele raised his eyebrows proudly: "i don't need you to pick up, i'm fast!" "

after saying that, she looked at the indulgent tenderness in her big father's eyes, and couldn't help but sprinkle herself again, pounced on zhao xianghai's arms, and softly shouted: "big daddy..."

zhao xianghai picked her up, "it's cold outside, go, let's go in and talk." "

open the hotel door, full of warmth, as if in an instant from the frozen cold tide rushed into the warm dozing twilight spring, comfortable hands and feet are soft.

zhao xianghai carried lele to the reserved room and took off her heavy coat for her.

xiao lele's posture became light again, full of excitement, grabbed her two fathers for a long time, and then fell to the window, looking at the snow outside, and the star-like light in her eyes.

zhao xianghai looked at his daughter's back and smiled helplessly.

"children are full of energy," li ping, who had been silent next to him, suddenly smiled softly twice and said, "le le has made trouble all the way, and now he still has the strength to see the snow, which shows that he is excited." she's really sticky to you two dads, and the other day she looked like she'd lost her soul, and every few minutes she asked me when i'd see you. launch url

zhao xianghai's face became mild and he sighed lightly: "this lady..."

li ping's gaze swept over zhao xianghai's side face, and then looked at his son, hesitating: "... towards the sea. "

zhao xianghai turned his head in surprise.

although he had been with xiao ye for so many years, his relationship with li ping was very indifferent. although li ping was silent and never expressed any objection to his son's boyfriend, in some moments, zhao xianghai could still capture a trace of suspicion and vigilance in her eyes.

it is also for this reason that in the past few years, li ping will not look for him except for real things. even if you look for him, as soon as you open your mouth, it is still a strange title, and such an affectionate title as xiang hai is the first time.

li ping looked a little apologetic: "i have a few words i want to tell you." "

xiao ye, who had been holding zhao xianghai's hand, frowned: "mom, what are you going to say?" "

"what are you in a hurry," li ping glanced at her son, turned her head to look at zhao xianghai, and said softly, "for so many years, you have worked hard to take care of xiao ye, and you have worked hard to take care of lele so well, before you can say thank you." "

zhao xianghai was shy, for a long time: "lady li, this big and small surnamed xiao is not only your family, but also my family." "

li ping was silent for a long time, and finally nodded slightly, took out a box from his satchel, and slowly handed it to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai silently took it and opened it to see that it was an emerald bracelet.

the color of this jade bracelet is extremely good, turquoise and crystalline, almost flawless.