chapter 168 mr. zhao, who loves me deeply

zhao xianghai: "... what is the purpose of such a big battle? "

xiao ye smiled, "you said what you gave me this evening, forgot?" "

zhao xianghai shook his head slightly, and the picture of xiao ye's forced marriage yesterday came to mind.

dare to love for this.

xiao ye's eyes hooked on zhao xianghai's body like a hook, and he asked, "have you thought about it?" "

zhao xianghai sat down opposite xiao ye, looked at the table full of dishes, and asked, "are you making all this?" "

"yes," xiao ye looked at him with a hint of pride, he picked up a chopstick of beef fillet, handed it to zhao xianghai's mouth, and fed him to eat, "try it." "

zhao xianghai chewed lightly for a while before nodding: "the appearance is not good, the taste is ok." "

"i told you before that i deliberately found a chef to give me a cooking class," xiao ye put down his chopsticks, and the joy in his eyes was even greater, "during this time, i have been intermittently on the top." in the future, i am not willing to let you work hard alone, and i have to make progress. "

zhao xianghai drew a piece of paper, wiped the stains on the side of his mouth, and teased: "i haven't promised you anything, how can i be a lifetime?" "

as soon as he said this, xiao ye's look suddenly became serious. remember the url m.wxsy. net

he stood up, his new suit lined with taller and more handsome, charming.

xiao ye walked over to zhao xianghai's side, red-eared, and knelt down on one knee.

the first time zhao xianghai encountered such a picture, he was a little confused.

"it's all men, i'm just... don't say anything about marrying or not marrying," xiao ye coughed a little, and the warm candlelight melted in his black eyes, like stars, "my... my mr. zhao. "

zhao xianghai's heart jumped, looking at xiao ye who was so serious, he wanted to laugh a little and held back.

"are you willing..." xiao ye said very slowly word by word, but every word was loud and full of sincerity and longing, "are you willing to give me this opportunity so that i can cook you a lifetime of meals, accompany you for a lifetime, and be good to you for a lifetime?" "

zhao xianghai sweated in the palms of his hands and remained speechless.

he skimmed his head, looked at the bright candlelight and the red roses on the table, and finally let go: "... some words are spoken, but there is no room for remorse. "

"i know," xiao ye said, "i'm very serious. "

zhao xianghai took a deep breath, and in xiao ye's extremely anxious gaze, he was silent for a short while, and those eyes that had always been shrewd and deep revealed a gentle smile: "you can think clearly, i am actually a bit strong, i can't tolerate others to violate the bottom line, in the future, it is estimated that i will not be obedient to you, compared to the people outside, willing to let go of everything to you." "

"i just love your character."

"i'm older than you, and i'll grow older faster than you."

"i just love you, i don't want anything else."

"...... i may scold you in the future and criticize you, occasionally lose your temper, and like to toss you around. "

"i know," xiao ye smiled even more, his handsome cheeks flushed, "let the horse come." "