chapter 132 the sour big dog

the night wind gently blows on the cheeks.

looking down from the tall buildings, the traffic flows, the lights are brilliant, and it is a bustling scene.

zhao xianghai withdrew his gaze, looked at chen li's smiling eyes, and also snorted: "you are right. "

xiao ye lived with him for so many years, and the clutch and the gathering dispersed this suffering, and he finally grew emotionally.

it was he who let xiao ye learn how to love a person, and it was he who made xiao ye mature step by step in his feelings. if he still dwells on the past, he gives the man who has been trained now to others to enjoy...

it's really hard to think about.

forget it, my own big dog, now that i have learned to be obedient, let's take it home.

chen li looked at zhao xianghai's sudden expression, and his smile was even stronger: "life always has to be confused once, otherwise, some happiness, i really missed it." "

zhao xianghai patted chen li's shoulder: "thank you for your words, i want to understand a lot." "

"i just said something blind," chen li nodded, "and brother hai just thinks it helps." "

zhao xianghai's mentality relaxed, and his whole body was comfortably relaxed. remember the url m.wxsy. net

he looked at chen li's side face for a long time, and couldn't help asking, "since you see my feelings so thoroughly, why are you so dead-eyed when it's your turn?" "

chen li raised an eyebrow in surprise: "me? "

"you obviously know that duan yi is outside..." zhao xianghai closed his voice and sighed, "why do you still blindly endure?" "

chen li's expression darkened a little: "i, when i look at others, my mind is clear." when it's your turn, it's not going to work. completely withdraw from feelings, it is simple to say, but it is difficult to do. "

"no matter how difficult it is, you can't let yourself fall into that embarrassing situation," zhao xianghai said, "chen li, you deserve a better one." "

"i know," chen li smiled bitterly, "brother hai, i know." "

"then you..." zhao xianghai hesitated to say.

chen li raised his head, reflecting the bright eyes of the lights, and looked at zhao xianghai fixedly: "brother hai, do you know what i came to the hospital today for?" "

zhao xianghai suddenly felt a little nervous in his heart: "what? "

chen li smiled and handed several pieces of paper to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai took over, took a closer look, and raised his eyelids: "... depression? "

"originally, i was still thinking, wait for him, i don't know if i'll have enough fun one day, i'll go home safely," chen li's face was a little pale, "now it seems that there is no way to wait any longer." every night was a torment, and every time he found a trace of stealing, it was like a knife in the heart. wait any longer, i am afraid that one day i will have an emotional breakdown and jump from the sixth floor to give myself a knot. "

zhao xianghai returned the list to him.

chen li silently folded the list, put it in his pocket, took out a stack of papers from the bag, and whispered: "he and i registered for marriage abroad many years ago." but today, i'm finally going to give this to him. "

zhao glanced sideways at the sea.

divorce agreement.

"but it is also possible that i can't give it to him tonight," chen li smiled very softly, "i have inquired, today, he has just raised a lover for two months, a particularly beautiful boy's birthday, the boy pestered him for a long time, said he wanted to go to the hot spring hotel to enjoy." i reckon he's tonight... i told me to work overtime again, and then i went to enjoy it with my third son. "

the more zhao xianghai listened, the more distressed he became, and he couldn't help but gently shake chen li's hand: "get out early." "

"i know," chen li smiled lightly, "in fact, i should have known it a long time ago." "

"where are you going to go after you get out," zhao xianghai asked in a deep voice, "is there any arrangement for life?" "

"no," chen li shrugged helplessly, "i have been out of touch with society for too long, and i plan to find a job to settle down first." "

zhao xianghai nodded, "you might as well come to my company." "

chen li raised his eyelids in surprise: "what? "

"if you don't have an arrangement now, come to my company, i'm about to recruit a few middle-level people recently," zhao xianghai said calmly, "if you come, i'll leave you a seat." "

chen li was stunned for a moment and subconsciously wanted to shake his head.

zhao xianghai grabbed his hand and shook it hard: "don't misunderstand, i don't sympathize with you." it's just that you just happen to work on the empty window, and i need people. i know that before you married duan yi, you did several projects and did a beautiful job. you have potential and i just don't want to miss out on talent. "

chen li was silent for half a moment: "... i'm not sure i'll be able to do it well, i've been out of touch for too long. "

"if you don't do well, let me learn," zhao xianghai pretended to be serious, "waiting for you to learn more things, you are worried that there is no way." "

chen li looked at zhao xianghai's serious face and smiled: "got it, thank you." "

"it's decided," zhao xianghai pointed at him, "in front of brother hai, you have to count your words." "

chen li sucked in his nose, and his eyes lit up: "good." "

zhao xianghai only then relaxed his mind.

chen li adjusted the backpack belt and whispered to zhao xianghai, "brother hai, can i hug you?" "

zhao xianghai naturally spread his hands: "hug it." "

when chen li hugged him tightly as if grasping for a life-saving straw, zhao xianghai sighed and whispered at chen li's head, "if you need anything, you can come to me, and i will help you." don't be too depressed, okay? "

"i only have one request," chen li suppressed his heart, "brother hai, you and xiao zong must always be happy." "

zhao xianghai was stunned: "why? "

"as long as i watch xiao zong's prodigal son turn back and watch you two live happily ever since, i am much more comfortable," chen li said softly, "in this way, i can convince myself that the prodigal son still exists, marriage and happiness are still credible, and the world is not so desperate... it's just that i'm not very lucky. "

zhao xianghai listened to his words and was silent for a long time, and finally nodded slowly: "good." "

they hugged each other for a moment as if they were supporting each other.

the balcony was facing the window of the ward, and when zhao xianghai comforted and hugged chen li, he didn't see that xiao ye was lying on the glass window over there, his face was pressed against the glass, and his eyes were sour and aggrieved as he looked at the balcony.

it's like a big dog that's been robbed of its flesh and bones.