chapter 110 he eats soft and not hard

zhao xianghai sighed, "i'm talking to guan changfeng, what do you want to know so much?" "

xiao ye's eyes were sour with jealousy: "i just want to know, you tell me." "

just now seeing guan changfeng so close to hai ge, watching the two of them talking at a distance that was about to kiss, xiao ye's whole body was about to explode.

he begged for death and life, and he could only be close to haige today.

guan changfeng, what does he rely on?

"brother hai," xiao ye grabbed zhao xianghai's hand, and there was a hint of pleading in his tone, "you told me it was okay, you didn't say it, i felt bad in my heart." "

zhao xianghai glanced at him obliquely and sighed, "you are really... i just talked to him about something, didn't say anything ambiguous, why did you react so violently? "

"i just can't see the way he leans around you," xiao ye said fiercely, "he wants your desires to be written on his face, dead or alive depends on you, annoying or not?" "

guan changfeng looked at zhao xianghai's fiery licking dog, which made xiao ye look very unhappy.

zhao xianghai only needs him to lick... one person is enough.

no one else wants to see a stitch.

"brother hai, you'd better get closer to guan changfeng," xiao ye's face sank, "although i haven't found any solid evidence yet, i think that the last time i was drugged, i wanted me to sleep with fu zhouming, which has nothing to do with him." "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and looked at xiao ye, "it's still done," he smiled, "it seems that he is not stupid." "

"who's stupid?"

xiao ye craned his neck and replied.

he turned his head and saw guan changfeng's medicinal porridge on the small table at the head of zhao xianghai's bed, and he reached out and threw the porridge into the trash can.

he would not let hai ge accept guan changfeng's courtesy.

he took the porridge and beef bone soup he had bought from the side, and opened the food box: "hungry, try this." "

as he spoke, he took a spoon and scooped up a spoonful of fragrant porridge, blew air at the porridge that was not hot at all, and handed it to zhao xianghai's mouth: "come." "

zhao xianghai raised his eyelids and glanced at him: "i am injured by the lumbar spine, not by hand, i can come myself." "

he took the food in xiao ye's hand and ate it slowly, bite by bite.

xiao ye quietly looked at zhao xianghai's side face as he drooped his eyelids to eat, and looked at his emaciated and tough facial lines, only to feel his heartbeat continue to accelerate.

more and more i feel that hai ge is a mature and attractive man with precipitation.

just a side face can make him so confused that he can't take his eyes off it.

zhao xianghai raised his head slightly: "see what i do?" "

"nothing," xiao ye withdrew his thoughts, "you have porridge in the corners of your mouth." "

zhao xianghai listened and reached out to wipe it with his thumb.

xiao ye grabbed his wrist, and with an impulse, he stepped forward and directly kissed the corner of zhao xianghai's lips, and stepped back for a second: "now it's gone." "

"who made you kiss me?" zhao xianghai squinted disapprovingly.

xiao ye knew that he was right, and hung his head and did not speak.

zhao xianghai looked at the way he hung his head, wanted to get angry, and always felt that the soft hair could not come out.

"next time don't do such a childish thing," zhao xianghai said, "it's as if children steal candy to eat." "

xiao ye nodded, "got it." "

after spending so much time with hai ge, he had found out now.

hai ge is a person who eats soft and does not eat hard.

before, when his relationship with hai ge was still bad, he deliberately made love to fu zhouming and bought him a watch and threw money to stimulate hai ge, and now it seems that it is simply a big mistake.

he did this for no other reason than to make hai ge hate him a little more.

and now, occasionally steal a few kisses, as long as the attitude is softer, take the initiative to show the appearance of hypocrisy, hai ge at most throw him a few eye knives.

xiao ye peeked at zhao xianghai, only to feel how this man looked at how to love now.

zhao xianghai quickly ran out of porridge and soup, and put the food box aside: "don't lie on my bed, go back to your own place." "

xiao ye sighed and silently got out of bed.

he sat back behind the small desk in the ward and watched as zhao xianghai picked up the computer, put on his glasses, and began to deal with the company's affairs.

xiao ye unconsciously, the corners of his lips raised a little smile.

he opened his computer, thought about it, opened a document named "draft," tapped the keyboard very carefully, and began to write something.