chapter 56 only knows how to take it by force

zhao xianghai was so angry like a cannon, xiao ye suddenly did not react.

after a long time, he frowned: "you think i am fiddling with you at will?" "

"isn't it?" zhao xianghai sneered, "you might as well think for yourself." in the last few years we were together, the relationship was cold, but how many times did i want to communicate with you and want to sit down and talk. but what about you? the answer you gave me was to take someone to dinner and watch a movie! after the breakup, you self-righteously bowed your head, you self-righteously said that you regretted it and wanted to turn back to chase me, but i only saw your reluctance, and arrogance and selfishness! "

xiao ye clenched his fists, "where am i..."

before he could finish speaking, he choked on his own.

he wanted to refute it, but for a moment, he felt that he could not refute it.

the behavior of him re-chasing zhao xianghai can indeed be said to be some... reluctantly.

he had only one goal, that is, to get zhao xianghai back to his side and not let him go anywhere. but xiao ye was used to staying in a favorable environment, and the young master's temper was so tempered that it would not be so easy for him to really bow his head.

"these actions you have made to me are just your self-touching," zhao xianghai was fierce, taking advantage of the anger to spit out, "xiao ye, in fact, you are selfish and arrogant. you've never thought about my feelings in doing things, and for so many years, apart from doing sex in bed, have you really treated me as your partner? "

xiao ye's throat knot rolled a little, and he said with some difficulty, "you think i didn't think of you as my other half?" 

"do you have one?" zhao xianghai took a step back, "you never know how uncomfortable i am when i see you ignoring the feelings between us, but fighting with people outside; you never know how angry and disappointed i am every time you are like a child, you only know how to rob, grab, occupy, and never consider my feelings." xiao ye, you admit it, you are a frightening emotional fool with low emotional intelligence, you just can't learn how to love someone! 

xiao ye breathed heavily.

almost every word zhao xianghai said made him unable to find an excuse to argue.

he was full of self-confidence before, which could make zhao xianghai change his mind and let him return to his side, but now looking at zhao xianghai's disappointed eyes, he was suddenly flustered.

this person is really hurt by himself.

does this person really want to leave and really be disappointed in him?

xiao yeye's head lit up with a hint of anxiety, and he strode forward: "no... i said to chase you again, i just don't understand what to do... if you think there's something wrong with me, you say, i change, i can't change it? "

"forget it," zhao xianghai gradually calmed down, he raised his head, deep dark eyes looked at xiao ye's handsome and tough face, "xiao ye, my expectations for you have been exhausted, and i... i don't want to believe you anymore, i don't think you can change. "

with that, he turned, intending to leave.

xiao ye said again in the back, "where are you going?" "

"i went to find yang jiali," zhao xianghai replied, "so as not to cause an accident." "

"you don't have to go," xiao ye stood where he was, "ye ting is not as cruel as you think, yang jiali will be fine." and..." xiao ye paused, "he has already booked a ticket, just these two days." his career is abroad, he originally returned to china to find people, find people, he will take yang jiali out with him. "

zhao xianghai turned violently and grabbed xiao ye's tie: "what are you talking about?" "

"i said that ye ting would take yang jiali back to abroad," xiao ye said in a light tone, "you don't have to waste your efforts to find it." since ye ting was able to return to china in order to find him, he naturally would not allow you to meddle in their affairs. "

"you..."

"brother hai," xiao ye softened his tone, "you listen to me, leave them alone." i promise you that yang jiali will be fine. "

"how do you want me to believe your words?" zhao xianghai's eyes flashed a sharp color, "you and ye ting, both are such robbers and robberies, how do you want me to believe?" "

xiao ye frowned and thought, "if you really can't rest assured, before they go abroad, i can get ye ting to agree to your meeting with yang jiali."