chapter 80 indirectly kiss hai ge

xiao ye came out of zhao xianghai's room and sat in the living room for a while.

he looked at the clock on the wall and looked a little stunned.

just now, zhao xianghai's gentle goodnight was still swirling in his ears, causing xiao ye's heart to tremble one after another.

he hadn't heard hai ge say goodnight to him so gently for a long time, and he had just taken out his mobile phone to record it, and then put it in the playlist, frantically looping the single!

he got up and walked over to the balcony.

outside, the traffic is busy, the traffic flowing in the river is like a splendid river of lights, and the bustling vista of the city falls under the eyes, inexplicably making people feel at ease.

xiao ye stood on the balcony with a bath towel and took a deep breath.

he and hai ge have had countless sweet times. they traveled together, celebrated lele together, raised their daughter together, and every night before, they were all grinding and intertwining in each other's ears... even on this balcony where they are standing now, there were memories of their unbridled love.

xiao ye's hand tightened. when he thought about those times, his heart was sweet and astringent.

blinded by his own heart for so long, until now, he found that he loved his brother hai.

i don't know which fool - forced to say, there is no one in this world who can not do without anyone. 

it's a blow in the mouth – fart!

he couldn't do without zhao xianghai!

asking him to leave zhao xianghai and no longer meet with this person and no longer entangle is worse than asking him to die.

maybe people are all mean, what they have already got will not know to cherish, only after experiencing the pain of this loss, this kind of living bone and blood that has been integrated into the body is hard to dig out, bloody pain, people can know how to cherish and love.

xiao ye smiled bitterly, after he had experienced this kind of pain of losing zhao xianghai, and then let him face zhao xianghai coldly, he was full of reluctance. let him go outside to find freshness, he doesn't want to go again, and he doesn't want to let his hai brother suffer a little grievance.

"friends are friends, it's better than not caring," xiao ye said to himself for a long time, "anyway, i love you, and i will definitely chase you back." hai ge, you wait for me. "

the balcony was windy, and it made xiao ye shiver.

he walked back into the room and closed the floor-to-ceiling glass door.

he walked past the coffee table, and yu guang suddenly swept to a cup placed on the coffee table, the cup that zhao xianghai had drunk water.

xiao ye stopped and was stunned in the same place for a long time, and then, sneakily looking around.

after that, he reached out and picked up the glass that zhao xianghai had drunk water at night, and gently rubbed it in the palm of his hand.

he aimed at the place where zhao xianghai was drinking, pressed his lips, and slowly drank a sip of water.

people have not yet chased back, and they can only use this awkward and bitter way to solve the extreme desire to be close to him.

......

the next day, zhao xianghai sent xiao lele to school and went to the company.

as soon as he arrived at the company, assistant wang's fat face was full of red light, holding a large bouquet of roses in his hand, and smiled like an old nest chicken on the farm who had just laid a big egg and walked to zhao xianghai' front: "general manager zhao." "

zhao xianghai was in a good mood and casually teased: "wang su, which sweetheart to send flowers to?" "

assistant wang smiled and handed the flowers to zhao xianghai: "zhao zong, give it to you." "

zhao xianghai narrowed his eyes in fright: "give... give me? "

"yes," assistant wang blinked, "mr. zhao don't be surprised, this is not what i bought." this is mr. xiao took it to the company early in the morning and told me to forward it to you. "

zhao xianghai sighed and breathed a long sigh of relief: "what did xiao ye send me flowers for?" "

"he said he left you a card," assistant wang said, pointing to a corner of the bouquet, "you'll know it when you see it." "

the flowers had already been handed to him, and zhao xianghai could only take them with some embarrassment.

he carried the flowers into the office and took a look at the cards from inside.

xiao ye wrote with his atmospheric and tough pen: hai ge, this bouquet of flowers is for you. if nothing else, you will be dull after sitting in the office for a long time, and looking at this bouquet of flowers, the mood may be better. if you really don't like it, you can throw it away.

he shrugged his shoulders and smiled.

xiao ye's routine was more than he thought.

i just agreed to start with him last night as friends, and today i came with flowers.

zhao xianghai shook his head, wanting to throw away the flower, look at the variety and freshness of the flower, and felt pity, so he simply placed it in the corner of the table.

not to mention, there are pots of bright living things on the table, and occasionally look up, the mood is really much better.

zhao xianghai had been sitting in the office until noon, seeing that the time was almost up, and wanted to get up for lunch.

but as soon as he stood up, the office was slammed: "is zhao zong here?" it's me, wang he. "

zhao xianghai took off his glasses: "come in." "

assistant wang pushed open the door and walked into the office, but his face was not as rosy as before, but a touch of tension and paleness.

"what's wrong with you?" zhao xianghai asked in a low voice.

"mr. zhao, something happened," assistant wang walked quickly to zhao xianghai's desk, handed his mobile phone to zhao xianghai, and asked him to see several photos above, "the movie you invested in, "chasing the wind", is being filmed, but just now, there was a major mistake in the crew's work. "

zhao xianghai jumped and quickly raised his head: "what a mistake! "

"the crew made a mistake and injured the actors while filming the explosion scene, and it is said that one of them has been sent to the hospital for emergency treatment!"