chapter 3 don't dirty lao tzu's eyes

xiao ye didn't meet the little star today.

zhao xianghai broke up with him, and this man actually broke up with him, which made his heart instantly chaotic.

yes, he admitted, he was tired of zhao xianghai.

but he didn't want to be separated from him!

he just felt that he was tired of life, and just happened to meet such a fresh and interesting little star, which made his long-dormant heart make some slight waves, and let him have the urge to fall in love.

but nothing happened to him and the little star, not even kissed, zhao xianghai was already aware of everything and decisively broke up.

xiao ye's heart was chaotic, and he always felt that something was intruded in his chest, and he was irritable and tight.

he opened the door with a cold face, not knowing what he was thinking.

"second daddy, you're back!" xiao lele, who was sitting on the sofa, held the storybook and cried out happily.

xiao ye looked at xiao lele's tender face and cute smile, and the frost on his face melted a little.

he nodded, "lele hasn't slept yet?"

"after i read this story, i went to sleep," xiao lele said, raising the book in his hand, "and there is still one page to finish." "

xiao ye took off his black trench coat and hung it aside, and his tall body sat next to xiao lele: "what story is lele reading?" "

"fairy tales," xiao lele looked fascinated, "the prince and the princess have gone through all kinds of tribulations, and finally they are together, and they have been happy forever." second father, they will be happy forever, and the prince will always be loyal to the other half, right? "

xiao ye was stunned.

it was a bit of a prick to his heart.

but in the face of xiao lele, he didn't say anything, just touched her head and sighed, "yes, the prince only loves one person in his life." "

xiao lele was relieved.

"what about big daddy?" xiao ye coughed and asked his daughter.

"in the bathroom," xiao lele pointed in the direction of the bathroom, "big daddy is taking a bath." "

xiao ye nodded, got up and walked toward the bathroom.

he opened the bathroom door, which was unlocked and filled with a damp heat mist.

zhao xianghai lay in the bathtub and closed his eyes.

the hot water soaked the man's sexy body, and the horizontal line caressed back and forth at his throat knot. his face is well-defined, his eyelashes are long, and the bridge of his nose is high. the slightly wet hair was scattered on the forehead, and there was inexplicably a sense of decadent indulgence of desire.

xiao ye's body was suddenly hot.

zhao xianghai heard the noise and opened his slightly tired eyes.

when he saw that it was xiao ye, his eyes crossed a trace of sarcasm: "didn't go on a date?" "

xiao ye didn't speak.

"we have all broken up, and you are also free," zhao xianghai drew the corners of his lips, like a horse of noble blood and proud untamed, "with your ability, hook hands, the little star immediately stripped naked and waited to serve you comfortably, don't you go and live up to him?" "

xiao ye had a cold face and slammed the bathroom door.

he took off his shirt, bare and muscular upper body, exposing his hormone-filled chest and abdomen, walked to the bathtub with long legs, and stretched out his strong and powerful arms, trying to wrap around zhao xianghai's arm.

zhao xianghai snapped open him, and his voice was cold: "there is something to say." "

xiao ye saw that his hand was opened, and a trace of unhappiness suddenly swept through his heart.

zhao xianghai's attitude towards strangers was something he didn't like.

he said in a calm voice, "i'll talk to you about something." "

"it's about lele, right?" zhao xianghai didn't think about it either, and hummed softly.

xiao ye nodded, "you're going to break up, that's fine." but lele..."

"le le is my daughter," zhao xianghai squinted his eyes and looked away, "le le is your xiao family's seed, yes, but she was brought up by me, she is my daughter." "

"so, what do you want to do?"

zhao xianghai was silent for a while, then suddenly pointed to the back: "you bring me the cigarette first." "

when xiao ye heard that he was going to smoke, his eyes suddenly sharpened, and he subconsciously said, "no smoking." "

"not allowed? who are you? zhao xianghai looked at him sarcastically, "if you are the president of the china smoking cessation association, i may be able to listen to you." now, why are you not sure? "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai and drew a line with him, and clenched his fists fiercely.

zhao xianghai didn't have time to control his breath, his eyes drifted to the white porcelain wall, and said softly: "i have thought about it, lele is still young, and now is the time when he needs a home the most." the little girl had no mother, and there were only two fathers left with her, so i couldn't leave her. "

xiao ye took a deep breath, "and then?" "

"this villa, i bought with you," zhao xianghai looked deeply, "later, i slept in a separate room with you, but in front of lele, she still has a home, still has two fathers, understand?" "

xiao ye originally did not want xiao lele to be hurt, and zhao xianghai's proposal was naturally the best.

"also," zhao xianghai continued, but his tone was much stronger, "in the future, we will both play our own." you find people outside to make ambiguity, don't dirty my eyes, i don't care. but you have to hide the people, don't shake in front of lele. "

speaking of this, zhao xianghai became solemn and stared at xiao ye coldly: "xiao ye, my financial strength and connections will not necessarily lose to you." i said ugly words in the front, you, or the people outside you, dare to let lele suffer a little hurt or make this little girl sad and sad, lao tzu will do everything to kill you two dog men! "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's sharp eyes, looked at his suddenly cold and bad attitude, and suddenly had an impulse in his heart.

driven by the impulse, he instantly grabbed zhao xianghai's chin with his hand, didn't think anything, lowered his head and kissed it fiercely, as if punishing.

zhao xianghai was shocked, and then he raised a fist and smashed it on xiao ye's muscles: don't come over, i'm disgusted. "

with that, he got up from the bathtub, walked to the side, dried his body with a dry towel, wrapped his loose bathrobe around, and turned to look at xiao ye, who had a gloomy and unwilling face.

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai said with a smile, "in heat?" "

xiao ye was like a cheetah, staring at zhao xianghai fiercely.

when you are in heat, you will find a way to solve it yourself, zhao xianghai loosened the bathrobe, obviously a very mature man, but there is a temptation and color-gas that people can't move their eyes, after this body, you don't have to make a decision, you, anyway, can't it. "