chapter 91 this contradiction is big

xiao ye helped zhao xiang to the sea to take medicine, saw that he was asleep, and hurried to the company.

he made an appointment with assistant wang to come to xiao's house to find him later.

xiao ye sped up the speed of the car to the company, went upstairs, wang he was already holding a briefcase, frowning on his face, standing at the door of the president's office waiting for him.

"mr. xiao." wang he saw xiao ye appear in the field of vision, breathed a sigh of relief, and bowed.

xiao ye snorted softly, didn't say anything else, opened the door and walked in.

assistant wang, like a bun with long legs, also slipped in after xiao ye's ass.

xiao ye sat down behind his desk and exhaled deeply, rubbing his temples with his slender, bony index finger: "say, what did you find?" 

wang he stepped forward and put a tablet on xiao ye's desk: "according to what mr. xiao said, i went to collect videos taken by several media outlets on the spot. the number of videos filmed by zhao zong is not much, but according to the several videos screened out, i found that one of them was very suspicious. "

xiao ye's eyes widened, "who! "

wang he clicked on the screen of the tablet, and a clipped video began to play.

the sound of the video was very noisy, there were screams and noises everywhere, and in the midst of this chaotic crowd, xiao ye saw zhao xianghai at a glance. 

zhao xianghai's face was a little panicked, his hand was on the side of ... song xiu, holding together, the two men were retreating outside.

xiao ye saw their hands holding together, and his face turned black.

, really watch a video can't help but be jealous.

he gritted his teeth, calmed his mind, and looked down.

in the video, the crowd was originally retreating in an orderly manner, but there seemed to be a noise in the distance, and the crowd suddenly panicked, and zhao xianghai also tripped and fell to the ground at this moment!

when xiao ye saw this, he gasped in pain.

this feeling of watching hai ge get hurt, but not being able to help at all, is terrible.

at this moment, assistant wang suddenly reached out and paused the picture.

xiao ye looked up, "what's wrong?" "

assistant wang shook his head and zoomed in on the video footage: "mr. xiao, if you look closely, mr. zhao fell in the crowd, and everyone else was busy running away, only the person wearing a black sweater at the far end of the picture turned his head, and it seemed that he had raised his legs." "

xiao ye squinted his eyes and looked closely, sure enough.

everyone retreated in panic, except for the man in the black sweater, with a strange look and even a sinister smile on his face.

"you suspect it was his hand?"

assistant wang snorted: "i have compared other videos, i think, this is the man." "

"did you check the man's identity?" xiao ye's face gradually grew cold.

dare to be unfavorable to zhao xianghai, he had to scrap that guy's leg!

as soon as he talked about the man's identity, assistant wang was strangely silent.

xiao ye frowned, "speaking, have you checked the identity of this man?" "

"checked, but..." assistant wang hesitated, gritting his teeth, "mr. xiao, this man's name is luthor, just a staff member of the lighting team of the movie "chasing the wind". "

"staff?" xiao ye stood up, "he doesn't know hai ge, where did he get such a big hatred, to kick hai ge hard at this time?" "

"because..." assistant wang was in a state of limbo.

xiao ye narrowed his eyes disapprovingly, "if you have something to say, just say it!" "

assistant wang sighed, "general manager xiao, although this luthor is only a staff member, he has a brother named lu yi." "

xiao ye was already a little impatient: lu yi is who again! "

"lu yi is..." assistant wang bowed his head, "it is fu zhouming's agent." "

fu zhouming's agent?

xiao ye's eyes widened violently, and a pair of hands instantly clenched into fists.

assistant wang quietly raised his eyelids and glanced at xiao ye, who was immersed in shock, and then he secretly sighed.

there is no direct contradiction between zhao zong and luthor.

but the contradiction between zhao zong and fu zhouming and his agent lu yi is big.

speaking of which...

this is actually a debt that xiao zong has provoked!

assistant wang shook his head slightly, feeling aggrieved for his own zhao zong.