chapter 78 i beg you to believe me once

zhao xianghai returned home and made a supper for lele.

le le this little girl should be developing rapidly, and her appetite has been getting bigger and bigger recently.

zhao xianghai measured her height once a day and carved an imprint on the doorpost. every time he saw this imprint gradually go up, he had a sense of accomplishment in his heart.

my daughter has grown up.

le le finished eating the noodles her big father made for her, full of joy, smiled and said goodnight to zhao xianghai, and obediently washed and entered the room.

zhao xianghai watched her enter the room, which was relieved.

he had just relaxed, only to feel a sharp sting in his lumbar spine, like a needle, and suddenly plunged into it without warning, causing him to tighten his brow.

he stood where he was for a while, waiting until the pain had subsided, and then dragged his tired body to take a shower and threw himself on the bed.

this day passed, and i was too tired.

the company has so many things to deal with, back home, take care of lele this small, xiao ye this big, do not let him worry.

such a big person, there is no point to force the number, net to add trouble to people.

zhao xianghai hummed twice, turned his hand back, and laboriously hammered his waist with his fist.

just then, the door creaked and was opened from the outside.

zhao xianghai looked up alertly, it was xiao ye.

xiao ye had just taken a bath, and he was naked again, his muscles exposed, only a simple bath towel ringed around his waist, and his male hormones were bursting, and he was lustful and sexy.

zhao xianghai looked at him coldly: "you have gone to the wrong room." 

"that's right," xiao ye said, "brother hai, i came to find you." 

"i don't have anything to say to you," zhao xianghai tilted his head, enduring the pain, "i'm very tired today, i don't have time to deal with you, you don't bother me." 

xiao ye stood where he was and sighed, "i'll leave when i'm done." 

"done?" zhao xianghai's eyes darkened, "what do you want to do?" 

xiao ye was stunned for a moment, and then reacted, laughing a little, "no... i don't mean to make love to you, i just... want to give you a massage. "

after saying that, the expression on his face turned to a bitter smile: "brother hai, you used to be so good to me, you should give me a chance to reciprocate, don't drive me away, i'll press you for a while, i'll roll myself, okay?" 

zhao xianghai listened to xiao ye's words and snorted, as if it were not unusual.

ignoring his somewhat prickly indifferent eyes, xiao ye walked to the edge of the bed with self-care, opened the essential oil in his hand, and gently peeled off zhao xianghai's pajamas.

zhao xianghai originally wanted to refuse, but as soon as he opened his mouth, xiao ye's hand had already touched his waist.

the force was moderate, and the kneading place was just the most uncomfortable place for him.

still...... it's pretty cool.

zhao xianghai was really tight in his lumbar spine, xiao ye's hand brought him a wonderful feeling, he suddenly... it was also a bit reluctant to refuse.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's gradually relaxed face, which was only slightly relieved.

he pressed harder on zhao xianghai's back, wanting to take this opportunity to gain a little more presence in zhao xianghai's heart.

he touched zhao xianghai's back, and occasionally touched his chest and abdomen, and xiao ye felt that he was really fucking worth tonight.

guan changfeng could only quietly get out of the egg.

can he touch hai ge's body affectionately like he did?

he can't!

xiao ye smiled, added a few drops of essential oil on zhao xianghai's back, and continued to massage, not feeling tired at all, but hoping that he could press it for a while.

zhao xianghai's pain eased a little, his brow was loosening, and a strange feeling came from behind him.

he blinked, turned his head, and said solemnly, "xiao ye." "

"huh?" xiao ye didn't look up.

"take care of your stuff!" zhao xianghai said, "don't be in heat at all times. "

xiao ye was violently struck by zhao xianghai's words, looked down, and sure enough.

the thing stood up.

it's majestic.

he blushed in embarrassment, and then said somewhat helplessly, "i don't want to, i just... it's just been too long. "

"after holding back for a long time, go find a companion," zhao xianghai closed his eyes and hummed indifferently, "there is no shortage of people around you." "

xiao ye's face stiffened.

he lowered his body and attached himself to zhao xianghai's ear in an extremely intimate posture: "you let me find someone else?" "

"didn't you say you held back for a long time?"

xiao ye was silent for a while: "brother hai, i will not look for others, never." "

"in the first year we were together, you also said the word loyalty," zhao xianghai skimmed his head, "you still don't wear the big hat of loyalty for yourself, and the province punches yourself in the face." "

xiao ye gritted his teeth, "can you believe me once?" i really don't have the heart to go to others to vent my fire! i'm full of you now! as soon as i saw that your own heart hurt so much that i didn't take a bite of food when i went home, i took a shower and rushed up to give you a massage. where the am i now willing to let you be wronged? brother hai, you believe me once, and i beg you to give me a little more faith? "