chapter 89 he doesn't deserve you at all

zhao xianghai heard guan changfeng's question and was stunned.

he raised his head and looked at guan changfeng's eyes, only to feel that his peach blossom eyes, which were usually smiling, now looked as deep and unfathomable as a deep ancient well.

he frowned and wondered, "what? "

"i said, in your heart, are we just friends?" guan changfeng sat closer, looking directly into zhao xianghai's eyes, adding a fiery tone to his tone.

"this..." zhao xianghai didn't know how to answer, "the relationship between the two of us, of course, is a friend." "

"what about xiao ye," guan changfeng squinted, his heart beating faster, "brother hai, you think i am friends with you, so what is the relationship between you and xiao ye?" 

zhao xianghai was a little uncomfortable when he asked him like this: "i will handle the relationship between me and xiao ye. "

the implication is that what should not be asked is not to be asked, this is privacy.

guan changfeng was not a stupid person, and he could naturally hear zhao xianghai's unspoken meaning.

his throat knot rolled a little, reached out and touched the back of zhao xianghai's hand, and said slightly bitterly: "brother hai, you are also a smart person, i don't believe you can't see what i think in my heart." "

zhao xianghai's heart beat slightly, and he fell silent.

indeed, he was suspicious of guan changfeng's increasingly obvious overtures to him. he also really thought that guan changfeng had an idea of a relationship with him that went beyond his friends.

now it seems that this idea has been confirmed.

"changfeng, you mean..."

"i like you," zhao xianghai had not finished speaking, guan changfeng interrupted him, directly broke everything, and said fixedly, "brother hai, i like you, i like you very much." i want to replace xiao ye and be the one who accompanies you. "

zhao xianghai was slightly surprised, and felt somewhat unexpected.

"xiao ye once cheated on him mentally, and he was already an untrustworthy partner. hai ge, you are a sane person, and i am sure you will not plant twice on a person, right? guan changfeng squatted down and held zhao xianghai's hand tightly, "however, if we are together, i will give you all my feelings, i will remain loyal, i will cherish the feelings between us, and i will accompany you when you need it." "

zhao xianghai listened to his words, and his brain was a little confused.

"a broken cup, even if you put it back, there are cracks," guan changfeng continued, "instead of choosing this cup with cracks, why not change it to a complete, better one?" "

zhao xianghai looked at guan changfeng's serious look and was silent for a while: "changfeng, i saw a trace of your good feelings for me before, but i thought that i had already answered you." "

before, guan changfeng invited him to dinner, and he would definitely invite him back.

guan changfeng gave him gifts and helped him, and he would also find ways to return his affection.

he thought that guan changfeng, such a smart and sensitive person, could see his euphemistic refusal.

guan changfeng shrugged, "if i don't listen to you, i won't die." brother hai, you believe me, xiao ye, he already has a previous conviction, he is not worthy of you. and i, i will..."

"sorry," zhao xianghai whispered, "changfeng, thank you for liking me, but i don't mean that to you, i think the relationship between friends is more suitable for us." "

guan changfeng's heart was cold.

he squeezed zhao xianghai's hand, "but, you..."

"i will properly handle the emotional problem myself," zhao xianghai's voice was not loud, but the tone in it was inexplicably irrefutable, "i can regard you as a very good friend, but otherwise, forget it." "

guan changfeng silently withdrew his hand and looked at zhao xianghai's eyes.

"really don't think about me?" guan changfeng smiled bitterly.

"it's better for us to be friends," zhao xianghai shook his head, and his tone softened, "we are not suitable, really." "

guan changfeng opened his mouth and wanted to refute it, but he couldn't say it after all.

he put the medicinal food on the table: "this medicinal food is good for your body, remember to eat it later, don't be cold." "

after saying that, as if he were running away from something, he hurried out of zhao xianghai's hospital room.

out of the ward, he did not leave immediately, but leaned against the cold wall outside the ward.

he looked at the ceiling, and the corners of his lips were a self-deprecating smile.

sure enough, it was rejected.

sure enough, zhao xianghai just regarded him as a friend.

guan changfeng closed his eyes, only to feel that his heart was decadent and unwilling.

xiao ye is so emotionally incompetent, so what is good about a second goods.

he simply didn't deserve such a gentle and considerate and powerful man as brother shanghai!

what hai ge needs is someone who can understand his heart and give him respect and help, not a man like xiao ye who is low in emotional intelligence and domineering and arrogant!

guan changfeng gritted his teeth and was very concerned about his encounter with the wall this time.

after a long time, he finally exhaled a deep breath and walked to the glass window.

the curtains were half open, and through the glass window, i could clearly see zhao xianghai lying inside, resting quietly.

guan changfeng stretched out his hand, his fingers through the glass window, gently outlining zhao xianghai's appearance.

"brother hai," his heart beat faster in his chest, but his tone became more gentle and deeper, "i'm sorry."