chapter 131 life is rare and confusing

zhao xianghai was silent and did not speak.

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's expression, his heart was pounding in his chest, and his palms were sweating with nervousness.

he was now like a father-to-be waiting at the door of the delivery room for the baby to cry, anxiously and uneasily waiting for an answer from hai ge.

zhao xianghai's eyelids drooped, and he couldn't see his eyes clearly. he sat quietly, seemingly still thinking and hesitating.

"brother hai," xiao ye couldn't help but say again, "i swear, i really will only have you alone in the future, i... will you learn to do housework, learn to do a lot of things, learn to be a good father, a good husband, you will take me home again, okay? "

zhao xianghai tilted his head and looked at xiao ye's extremely eager eyes.

the more you look at it, the more it looks like a big dog waiting to be fed.

it's almost like a wiper on the windshield, shaking the dog's tail.

"after all these things, i have even been out of my life," xiao ye smiled bitterly, "i am not so afraid of death, what i am most afraid of is that i will not have you by my side in my future life." i really love you and owe you too much. i want to spend a lifetime to pay back, you can... can you consider it? "

zhao xianghai slowly stood up and opened his mouth in xiao ye's expectant eyes.

"you wait, i'll go outside and smoke a cigarette." he said. launch url

when xiao ye heard that zhao xianghai did not promise him, but just wanted to smoke, the whole person fell.

however, he couldn't say anything, and could only watch zhao xianghai walk out of the ward.

zhao xianghai came out of the ward, walked to the balcony, and lit a cigarette.

as the night grew darker, one bright light after another lit up, decorating the city more and more prosperous.

"hai ge."

suddenly, someone tapped zhao xianghai's shoulder from behind.

as soon as zhao xianghai turned back, he saw a young man with clear eyebrows standing behind him, his face was thin, his smile was slight, and his eyes reflected the light of the lights, which was particularly good-looking.

zhao xianghai stared at him for a long time before he snapped, "chen li, it's you." "

chen li smiled lightly: "i was going to leave, but when i saw this back shadow on the balcony like you, i came to see it." "

zhao xianghai leaned against the railing, took a puff of his cigarette, and did not speak.

chen li is his friend and a gay man, and although he has little daily contact and communication, his relationship is good, and he can occasionally say something intimate.

zhao xianghai has always admired chen li and feels that he has the ability to have connotations, and the only thing he lacks is that he is too dead-eyed. chen li's so-called husband, on the surface, and chen li are still sweet and loving, but everyone knows that the man cheated on xiao san behind his back, did not know how many men and women played outside, and did not know how to write the two words of loyalty.

at that time, when chen li and her husband were celebrating their wedding anniversary, chen li was suddenly disobeyed and could only stay at home and watch soap operas, while his husband took his lover on a romantic date in a restaurant and made love on a private plane.

zhao xianghai secretly persuaded chen li several times, and chen li smiled every time, and he couldn't see any emotions, and his mind was very heavy.

chen li walked over to zhao xianghai's side, looked at zhao xianghai's face, and smiled: "i heard that xiao zong was in a coma for half a year, and today he finally woke up, and he didn't have time to congratulate you." "

zhao xianghai held a cigarette: "thank you." "

chen li looked at zhao xianghai's face with some confusion and raised an eyebrow: "what, brother hai has something to worry about?" "

zhao xianghai snuffed out the cigarette butt and brewed for a long time, and finally sighed, smiled and said, "it's not a bothersome thing." in fact...... as early as the time when xiao ye was unconscious, i had already figured out that i did have love for him. it's not impossible to give him another chance. "

"so?" chen li's eyes were bright.

"just now xiao ye was also pleading with me to give him a chance to start over," zhao xianghai squinted at the distance, "i am a person, once i say something, i will do it." i just want to agree to xiao ye before i officially agree... i first quietly figured it out and thought it through. "

chen li nodded, and a hand was gently placed on zhao xianghai's shoulder.

"brother hai," he said with a smile, "you are a shrewd man, but you are even more of a clever man. "

"what do you mean?"

"when you find the signs of xiao zong's derailment, you didn't make a mistake, you knew how to stop the loss in time and break up immediately." you walked away so resolutely, which made xiao zong suddenly confused, and also made him start to think more deeply about his heart, let him slowly understand love and marriage, and adjusted him well. that's where your shrewdness comes in. "

zhao xianghai ticked the corner of his lips: "and then?" "

"but you are not only a shrewd person, you are still a smart person," chen li stepped forward and leaned next to zhao xianghai, "a smart person not only knows how to stop losses in time, but also understands another truth." "

"what's the point?"

"it's hard to be confused." chen li shen shen spat out these four words.

zhao xianghai's fingers trembled slightly: "is it rare to be confused? "

"yes," chen li nodded, "who doesn't make a mistake in life?" make a mistake, but also depend on whether you can forgive, whether it is worth forgiving. xiao zong used to be a scumbag, but he had been stalking hai ge you for a long time, and he was obviously a loyal dog who looked like a prodigal son who turned back to ask for shelter. now, he is even more willing to give up his life to protect you. such a man, i think, deserves your head back for him. the past is confused and confused, and i want to open it, and the future is more important. "

zhao xianghai held the railing and listened to chen li's words, and suddenly had a feeling of sudden enlightenment.

"besides," chen li laughed and teased, "mr. xiao has now changed his mind, and i guess he didn't have the heart to spend any more time killing him." such a mature loyal dog that you have personally trained, hai ge... are you willing to just push him to others to enjoy? "