chapter 153 i am not responsible when i am finished

zhao xianghai recently had a bad taste.

i just like to pry xiao ye.

for example, early in the morning, xiao ye was eating breakfast obediently, and before he could swallow a bite of meat filling, he noticed that zhao xianghai had made some movements. zhao xiang was calm and waveless on the surface of the sea, but let xiao wild out of the heart of the ape, a breakfast down, did not feel any taste.

for example, every time the two people sat in the same car, zhao xianghai would loosen the tie and unbutton one or two buttons, so that sven's temperament was suddenly mixed with a hint of wantonness and arbitrariness, looking back at xiao ye's eyes were stunned, and he didn't find it when he got to the place.

in fact, xiao ye was still very happy to be picked up.

hai ge can take the initiative to touch him, and he is happy.

the problem is that zhao xianghai is back to the sea, and when he is finished, he is responsible.

not really.

when he was finished, liso left, decisive.

xiao ye was left sitting alone, his head stunned and angry.

what the is going on? remember the url m.wxsy. net

xiao ye almost didn't shout his ancestors in front of zhao xianghai, but zhao xianghai was persistent, didn't say a word, just smiled politely, and next time he would let xiao ye suffer from this.

xiao ye was tormented by the smouldering fire day by day, and his life was very difficult.

on this day, xiao ye came home from the company, and as soon as he opened the door, he saw zhao xianghai sitting on the sofa looking at the materials. the slender legs wrapped in suit pants are intertwined, the neckline is slightly open, and the body is full of male hormones.

xiao ye dropped his briefcase: "brother hai, did you go home so early today?" "

"it's a little bit of a thing." zhao xianghai calmly replied.

xiao ye ticked the corner of his lips: "to seduce me again?" "

zhao xianghai finally raised his head, looked at xiao ye's disgruntled handsome face, and sneered, "you think too much." "

xiao ye leaned over to him, broke his chin and gave him a deep kiss, and his voice was dumb: "teasing me like this every day, are you still satisfied?" "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and did not speak.

"satisfied, can you take charge of it once?" xiao ye was restless.

zhao xianghai slapped off xiao ye's claws and said, "i don't mess with you today, i'm really in trouble." "

"what's the matter?"

zhao xianghai sighed: "chen li is discharged from the hospital, you know? "

"chen li..." xiao ye suddenly raised his eyebrows, "his situation, he was discharged from the hospital so quickly?" "

"after he woke up, he didn't want to stay in the hospital, saying that there was a shadow on the hospital, and the hospital environment made him panic and anxious," zhao xianghai shook his head, "duan kang negotiated with the doctor, and decided to take people out first and change the environment to recuperate." "

afterwards, zhao xianghai also learned about chen li's heart knot for the hospital.

it is said that at that time, chen li was hospitalized with appendicitis, miserable and miserable, but he happened to see his husband affectionately - holding his lover to see the disease, and the disease he saw was a torn chrysanthemum, and there was blood in the chrysanthemum.

chen li was angry, however, looking for duan yi on the spot to settle the account, duan yi was angry at first, and later it was estimated that he felt annoyed, and a slap was smoked.

after all these years of marriage, the first slap duan yi gave him was in the hospital, in front of his lover.

it was extremely embarrassing.

"so where is he going to recuperate?" xiao ye asked the key.

zhao xianghai shrugged, "i don't know yet." later, duan kang would bring chen li to our house first, and duan yi would also come, saying that he would negotiate the divorce first. "

"duan yi also came," xiao ye laughed lightly, "this bastard still dares to show his face..."