chapter 38 then divide it like this

xiao ye drove back to the xiao family's main residence.

as soon as he parked his car, the housekeeper in the big villa came out and smiled, "the young master is back." "

"well," xiao ye nodded, taking off his coat and handing it to him, "is my mother asleep?" "

"madame was going to sleep, heard you come back, and is now in the living room." the butler took xiao ye's coat and followed him.

xiao ye entered the villa, only to see that in the living room, his mother li ping was sitting on the sofa, holding a cup of hot tea, slowly tasting.

"madam, the young master is back." the housekeeper smiled and squinted.

li ping raised her head, saw her handsome and charming little son, and smiled lovingly: "come back, come, sit next to your mother." "

xiao ye sat down on the sofa, and the housekeeper made him a cup of tea.

"it's so late, how can you suddenly come back?" li ping asked softly.

xiao ye skimmed his head for a long time before he replied in a deep voice, "... nothing, just, suddenly wanted to come back and have a look. "

li ping is also a woman with cultivated human feelings, and her son's reaction to this, she can naturally guess one or two. 

she asked cautiously, "emotionally... what's wrong? "

xiao ye's hand tightened and he frowned, "mom, don't guess." "

"you are my son, you don't have to hide from your mother," li ping combined with some of the news she had inquired about, with a tentative voice in her voice, "it is separated from zhao xianghai, right?" "

xiao ye was poked in the heart and did not speak with his head stuffed.

li ping sighed deeply.

she has not been particularly close to her son's boyfriend, this man named zhao xianghai. it's not that zhao xianghai is not good, it's just that he is so mature and stable, although the surface is gentle, but li ping knows that zhao xianghai's city government is as deep as the old foxes in those shopping malls, and his mind is extremely heavy.

xiao ye is her son, her son, the talent of running the company is first-class, but when it comes to feelings, it becomes a bit... dull.

to put it bluntly, it is easy to be stupid.

as xiao ye's mother, she naturally had some worries about their relationship.

"i don't want to talk about this," xiao ye stood up, his frown still not released, "mom, i'm sleepy, go up to sleep first." "

li ping snorted, "when you are tired, rest first, the room is reserved for you." "

xiao ye nodded and turned upstairs.

li ping watched xiao ye go upstairs until she couldn't see anyone, and then she turned her head back and thought about it.

"what is madame thinking," the housekeeper added a cup of tea to li ping, "are you thinking about the young master?" "

"xiao ye has always been domineering and arrogant, and this is the first time i have seen his dejected look," li ping sighed and put the teacup back, "it is estimated that this time, he and zhao xianghai have made a lot of trouble, and they have been hit not lightly." "

"it should be," the butler nodded, "the young master is in this state, what does madame plan to do?" "

li ping looked up, "do you have any ideas?" "

the butler smiled softly, "young master's private affairs, where can i have any ideas?" i just think that our young master is just holding a star and eating with him, but it is not too serious. do you see the young masters of each family, men and women playing in exchange, are there still fewer things in outsourcing the care of lovers? our young master this is already..."

"you are wrong about this," li ping pointed to the butler, his eyes clear, "anyway, this matter is xiao ye's fault after all, i just didn't expect that zhao xianghai would be so determined." "

the butler shook his head and said in a fluttering voice, "if you are really worried, you might as well call some friends to accompany the young master." "

li ping's eyebrows jumped: "are you trying to introduce a new person to xiao ye?" "

"maybe there is a young master who can see it," the butler suggested in a low voice, "you can't let the young master always be trapped in zhao xianghai's body, can't get out?" "

li ping listened to the butler's words, blinked, and then smiled slightly, and did not make a sound again.

......

xiao ye went upstairs, took a tired shower, and lay down on the bed.

lay down for a while, no drowsiness.

he thought about the words that zhao xianghai said today over and over again in his mind, and those words were like fine and dense needles, which were stuck in his heart one after another. he could also feel that zhao xianghai was seriously trying to break up with him this time.

for a long time, he picked up the mobile phone from the side, thought about it, and called ye ting.

ye ting's voice answering the phone was lazy: "xiao, what's the matter?" "

"i think you were right last time," xiao ye went straight into the subject, his voice a little cold, "long pain is not as good as short pain." "

"well..." ye ting replied casually, and then, as if reacting suddenly, he was shocked, "hey, what do you mean by that?" "

"divide it," xiao ye said, gritting his teeth as he sat in the darkness of the room, "anyway, what i am doing now is wrong, in zhao xianghai's eyes, i am no different from a beast now, it is better to divide it happily." "

ye ting gulped, "brother, you decided?" "

xiao ye held his chin high, leaned over, and said fiercely, "he doesn't want me, and i don't want him. "

ye ting listened to xiao ye's tone for a long time, and laughed helplessly: "xiao, although i support your decision, i can listen to your tone, i always feel as if you are negative..."