chapter 47 i'll chase you back again

zhao xianghai's hand shook slightly.

he turned his head and saw xiao ye's fluttering eyes with a hint of remorse.

he blew the hot soup on the spoon and handed it to xiao ye's mouth: "if you can't do it, you can't do it, you can divide it." take your time, get used to it, don't make a fuss."

xiao ye swallowed the soup, the fierceness and encroachment in his eyes became more and more intense, he looked at zhao xianghai and said, "i tried, i really tried... i've thrown your stuff away, i go to work every day, and when i think of you when i'm idle, i'm... overtime, added to the evening, added to the early hours of the morning..."

zhao shook his head slightly, "remember to take care of yourself in the future, don't squeeze your body too much." 

you're going to break up, i've fulfilled you, i just want to kick you out of my mind, i just want to work until late at night, fall asleep quickly, and don't have to think of you, xiao ye creaked and gritted his teeth, a pair of eyes with a sharp light, but i... dreams can dream of you! "

when zhao xianghai heard this, he laughed.

he put down the soup bowl in his hand, "so? "

"i want to repent," xiao ye said deeply with a drunken breath, "i don't... don't break up with you, you don't want to run, zhao xianghai, you don't want to be good with others..."

zhao xianghai shook his head, he pushed the glasses on the bridge of his nose, and said calmly but decisively: "xiao ye, you can't be such a rogue in your work." you cheated first and hurt the love of both of us. we broke up peacefully, and you don't want the scene to be too embarrassing, right? "

xiao ye let out a deep breath, and his chest rose and fell, "but i don't want anyone else." 

"so what?" zhao xianghai smiled lightly, and his bony index finger nodded slightly on xiao ye's lips, "your mental derailment is enough to show that at least for now, you are not a qualified lover, you still haven't played enough, you will spend your heart." "

xiao ye's throat knot rolled for a moment, and then he slowly closed his eyes, allowing the remaining wine to flood in his mind.

zhao xianghai looked at the bowl of steaming soup, "you are sober, and you will remember to drink the rest of the soup later." "

with that, he stood up and patted his clothes: "i'm not here to watch you, i'm going to sleep." "

after saying that, zhao xianghai raised his legs and was about to walk towards the outside of the room.

xiao ye, who had been keeping his eyes closed, secretly grabbed the sheet with one hand: "wait. "

zhao xianghai turned his head back: "anything else?" "

xiao ye struggled to stand up, his fiery eyes staring dead at zhao xianghai: "... you come here. "

zhao xianghai read a hint of danger from xiao ye's momentum, and he frowned and did not come forward: "there is something to say." "

xiao ye gritted his teeth, propped himself out of bed, and in zhao xianghai's stunned eyes, he directly grabbed his arm and pressed the person tightly against the cold wall, forming an extremely intimate posture.

"what are you going to do?" zhao xianghai drank coldly.

xiao ye didn't say a word, just stared at him, for a long time, he lowered his head and kissed zhao xianghai the neck until the kiss showed bright red marks. with a gradually dissipating drunkenness, he said, "you say i play a rogue, i am not going to let you go." "

"a president of the hall actually doesn't count when he speaks," zhao xianghai sneered, squinting at him with the corner of his lips, "do you still have a face to say?" "

"you must break up, i accept, but i will not let you go."

zhao xianghai listened to the doubts in his heart and looked up slightly, waiting for his next step.

xiao ye snorted softly, and got closer, the two people's chests almost collided together, and the tip of their noses touched together.

"break up, can't i chase you again?" xiao ye's breathing gradually became heavier, and his handsome face also had a vicious expression, zhao xianghai, i chased you into my hand again, is it okay? "