chapter 100 full of disgust for him

pain, pain in the heart.

xiao ye's face was pale, and his forehead was sweating profusely.

sharp shards of glass pierced into the flesh and blood of his palms, piercing deeply. with just a little force, there was a sharp pain surging in his palm, stimulating his whole arm to tremble. bright red blood was dripping on the ground through the cracks of his fingers, looking a little tragic.

rao's palms were already covered in blood, and xiao ye did not let go of his fist.

the heat on his body was surging one after another, and his eyes were also dizzy, if he relaxed a little, the whole person would be swept up by this monstrous desire, and what would happen when the time came, he would no longer be able to control it.

at present, only the sharp pain in the palm of this hand can be exchanged for a hint of consciousness.

xiao ye's voice was dumb, and his eyes were cold and frightening: "you roll me, get out..."

fu zhouming saw that xiao ye had resisted him with this method that was no less than self-harm, and his lips turned white.

he didn't expect that even if he was so viciously pasted up, xiao ye wouldn't want to touch him.

he looked like he had been slapped in public, and his face was as red as pig's liver.

"mr. xiao," fu zhouming said tremblingly, "is it so difficult to make love with me?" i know you're struggling now, i'll help you, i can help you.

"get away," xiao ye gasped, "don't let me... see you again. "

when fu zhouming heard xiao ye's incomparably resistant words, he only felt stunned and incredulous.

to be honest, he was extremely confident in his face and figure. when xiao ye saw him before, there was a trace of surprise in his eyes, and later xiao ye was willing to ask him to dinner and watch a movie, which also showed this point.

before coming here today, he was fully prepared to dedicate his body to xiao ye.

the condition of his appearance, xiao ye's former liking for him, coupled with the stimulation of medicinal properties, xiao ye had no reason not to want him. before coming, he was even worried that xiao ye would be too rude to him because of his strong desire, so he deliberately brought enough lubricating oil and filled his intestines.

but he didn't expect this to be the result.

he didn't expect xiao ye's face to be full of disgust and resistance.

"mr. xiao..." fu zhouming was naked, looking a little embarrassed, "you... don't really want me? "

xiao ye suppressed the restlessness in his heart: "i said, roll! "

fu zhouming's heart was cold, and his mind was blank for a moment.

however, last night, those words that young master guan had said to him suddenly rang in his mind again.

last night, with a coercive smile on his face, young master guan said to him, "i want you to have a substantial physical relationship with xiao ye no matter what." as long as you are willing to do it, you naturally don't have to worry about the follow-up things, and i will keep you safe and secure. money and resources will not be less than yours. "

at that time, he asked uneasily: "is this method feasible?" "

young master guan just calmly stood up and walked to the window: "xiao ye already has a previous record of mental derailment, he is a person with a heart... as long as you hook him up hard and let his flesh cheat, it is not difficult. "

"then what is the point of me doing this?"

"i just want you to bring out xiao ye's affectionate side and let someone recognize his true face," guan changfeng laughed lightly, "because sometimes, love... it also takes some means to get it. "

fu zhouming struggled out of the memories in his mind, looked at xiao ye's current appearance, and gritted his teeth.

things have progressed to this point, and there is no turning back.

he stubbornly leaned forward, put his hands on xiao ye's suit pants, and said deeply, "well, mr. xiao, since you don't want to do it, then forget it." but you're holding back so badly... i'll help you with my hands and my mouth, okay? "

young master guan didn't say that he would take the last step anyway.

as long as it is physically touching, it should be enough.

thinking like this, fu zhouming took a deep breath and pinched the zipper of xiao ye's suit pants with his fingers, intending to pull down.

xiao ye felt fu zhouming's movements, fiercely hearted, and clenched his fists. the glass slag pierced deeper, and the intense pain awakened his consciousness again, and he struggled to raise his leg and kicked at fu zhouming's body with all his strength: "stay away from me!" "

taking advantage of the recovery of a little strength in his body, xiao ye stood up with a dead brow.

he moved slowly to the table, grabbed the phone with one hand, and his feet went soft, and he fell to the ground again.

the phone fell in front of him, and the screen lit up fluorescently.

with the last of his strength, xiao ye reached over and casually pressed on the emergency call list.

subsequently, his consciousness gradually blurred, his limbs and hundreds of skeletons seemed to have been drained of strength, and the venus in front of his eyes was straight up, and his vision became more and more mushy, until it disappeared.