chapter 136 this time i'm really tired

xiao ye had just been discharged from the hospital and returned home, and the whole person was lax.

at home, he pestered zhao xianghai and pulled people for a whole week, until finally zhao xianghai was impatient, and even drank and scolded twice, xiao dogzi packed up his mentality, put on the suit again, and resumed his state of work.

xiao ye returned to the company, and zhao xianghai was also relieved and went to his own company.

as soon as he arrived at the company, assistant wang held a table full of materials and smiled: "zhao zongke has finally returned." these documents need to be handled by zhao zong personally, and i will keep them for you. "

zhao xianghai looked at the table full of documents, and his eyelids jumped.

"general manager zhao, you handle it slowly," assistant wang's bun face blossomed, smiling and squinting, "here is finished processing, i still have a stack there, hehe." "

zhao xianghai rubbed his temples with a headache: "got it." "

"then i'll go to work first," assistant wang nodded, "you have something to call me." "

with that, he turned to go.

zhao xianghai stopped him: "you wait. "

assistant wang turned around: "is there anything wrong with zhao zong?" remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

"wang he, i said hello to you before, and in the next few days there will be a man named chen li to fill the vacancy in the planning department," zhao xianghai squeezed the pen in his hand, and his tone was calm, "is he coming?" "

"chen li..." assistant wang frowned and thought for a moment, then nodded, "oh, here he came, he came three days ago." old dai is now taking him to familiarize himself with the business process. "

"let him come to my office."

assistant wang answered and went down.

not long after, the office door was knocked on again, and chen li's beautiful face appeared in the field of vision: "brother hai, are you looking for me?" "

zhao xianghai raised his head from the document, and a gentle smile appeared in his eyes: "come, sit first." "

chen li sat quietly across from zhao xianghai.

"are you still adapted to work?" zhao xianghai supported the eyes on the bridge of his nose, "do you feel difficult?" "

"i thought i wouldn't be able to keep up if i was out of touch for too long, but... the people in the planning department are very good, very patiently taking me," chen libaijing's face unfolded with a smile, "although there are still a lot of things to learn now, but it is ok, i don't feel particularly hard, i can still cope." "

"that's fine," zhao xianghai said softly, "you, you want to open up a little bit in everything, don't force yourself into a dead corner." if there's anything you need help with, go straight to me, get it? "

"thank you haige." chen li sincerely thanked him.

zhao xianghai snorted, and the signature pen turned between his fingers: "you... and duan yi, signed a divorce agreement? "

chen li froze and smiled self-deprecatingly: "i told him, but he didn't even discuss it, and directly tore up the divorce agreement." he's been on a business trip lately, and i can't find anyone else. "

as he spoke, he lifted his head again and took a deep breath: "but it doesn't matter." i'm dead hearted, and i don't plan to wait for him anymore in this life. i reprinted a copy of the agreement and put it in that house, then packed up my things, moved out of that place, and rented a room myself. "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "you moved?" "

"yes," chen li rummaged through his pocket for a while, finding a piece of paper with writing written on it, and pushing it in front of zhao xianghai, "the address of my new home." "

zhao xianghai put the piece of paper in front of his eyes, where there was an address written, not far from the company.

"thinking that i have spent so much time on him, i am really confused, every few days i find out that he has cheated again, and i have gone out to find a lover, i am sick," chen li's eyes flashed a trace of gray defeat, "i will not wait for him in the future, i am tired." "

"if you want to understand," zhao xianghai sighed, "duan yi... not worth it. "

chen li sighed, and the smile was gently raised: "if brother hai is free tonight, come to my house as a guest, i am alone and bored, i want to cook, find a friend to eat and talk." "

zhao xianghai groaned for a while, thinking that there was nothing wrong tonight, it was estimated that the dog in the family would not be very happy because he did not accompany him to dinner, and it would be time to comfort him. he nodded, "okay, but don't work too hard. "

"not hard," chen li said softly, "then i am ready to prepare after work, what does hai ge like to eat?" "

......

chen li left work at half past five and went to the supermarket first.

hai ge was one of the few people who had kept in touch with him since he was out of touch with society and reached out to him. naturally, he wanted to give it back.

he walked around the supermarket, bought a cart of ingredients, and went back to his rental house.

"first put the soup on the pot, then marinate the beef, and then peel the shrimp shells..." chen li stood in the kitchen and said to himself.

after so many years of loneliness and suffering, he had learned to talk to himself to relieve his boredom.

duan yi is nominally his husband who registered to marry abroad, but over the years, duan yi has spent less time with him, perhaps... duan yi spent more time with his lovers who were changing one by one than he did.

soon, a strong fragrance wafted from the kitchen.

chen li scooped up the soup and tasted it, fading.

he was trying to add some more seasoning to enter when there was a bang on the door.

chen li raised his head, a smile appeared on his face, and his hand rubbed twice on the apron.

he walked quickly to the door, opened it, and smiled: "brother hai, you got down so early today..."

before he could finish speaking, chen li was stunned.

the person at the door was not zhao xianghai.

it was duan yi.