the finale (part 1) takes advantage of tonight's heavy snow like a dream

duan yi's movement was extremely large, which immediately attracted the attention of airport security.

"sir, sir, please don't cut in line."

"sir show me your id and boarding pass, thank you!"

duan yi rushed into the security checkpoint without hesitation, and his burning red eyes stared directly at the thin figure inside, rolling with madness and impulsiveness.

chen li looked at duan yi who was so crazy, didn't know why, and suddenly felt very calm.

just like the bystander's perspective on passers-by just now, he stood where he was, quietly watching duan yi go crazy.

duan yi was quickly restrained by several security personnel, but he still struggled: chen li, you give me back, where are you going, you come back! "

chen li did not speak and tightened the luggage handle.

"don't go, come back now," duan yi said, "if there's anything to say, i won't allow you..."

some security guards found that something was wrong, he looked at duan yi, then looked at chen li standing there, coughed, and walked over to chen li: "sir, that gentleman over there, is he calling you?" "

chen li lightly pursed his lips, "no." remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

the security guard frowned, as if somewhat surprised: "... oh. "

chen li took a deep breath, picked up his luggage, and added, "i don't know him." "

with that said, turn around and leave.

no looking back.

duan yi looked at chen li's back, stimulated by his words just now, "i don't know him", his whole heart was trembling, like a basin of cold water was poured head-on in the midst of ice and snow, and the ice was completely cold.

chen li kept walking inside, and the voice in his ear gradually weakened.

"chen li, chen li, you give me back!"

"am i wrong? you don't... you and i..."

"sir, you can't..."

"he... my wife, i..."

it wasn't until he found the waiting room shown on the boarding pass that he stopped and looked back and couldn't see the noise of the security checkpoint.

he sat down gently in his chair, smiled, and reached out to touch it, his face already wet.

he turned sideways and looked through the glass of the waiting hall to see the dazzling blue sky and wisps of white smoke outside. a plane was parked at the entrance of a building, and passengers boarded the plane under the guidance of the staff.

leave or go out to see, chen li looked at the plane and thought.

for so many years, for duan yi, he squeezed every drop of his love dry to provide him, becoming a person who is not a ghost or a ghost, and even he can't recognize himself.

just this time, he wanted to be willful.

chen li withdrew his gaze, took a deep breath, and took out his mobile phone.

the screen shows a new message from a minute ago, from haige.

he nodded open, and zhao xianghai replied to him: "all the way is safe, something is timely to find me." if you want to open some, the world is full of happiness. "

"also, my wedding must come, remember."

chen li looked at the two messages, smiled, wiped away the little wetness left in the corner of his eyes, and replied: "good." "

......

zhao xianghai and xiao ye's wedding is scheduled for greenland.

the protagonists of the two weddings flew to greenland a week before the wedding, and all aspects began to prepare carefully.

xiao lele still had to go to school, and could only be taken by her grandmother a few days before the wedding and set off by plane.

"wow," xiao lele lay on the car window, looking at the thick snow outside, "grandma, it's all snow." "

xiao ye's mother, li ping, hugged xiao lele's body, dressed her again, frowned, and said, "it's so cold outside, lele, you have to wear your clothes." "

"rest assured," xiao lele patted his stomach happily, "i am dressed very thickly, like a sheep, and i will certainly not freeze." "

li ping nodded reassuringly.

arriving at the destination hotel, the car stopped at the door, and the accompanying interpreter got out of the car to talk.

after the conversation, li ping took xiao lele out of the car.

flying snowflakes fell on lele's clothes, this little girl had never seen such a big snow, her eyes were full of surprise and joy, and she wanted to circle in place.

when the hotel staff was about to take li ping and xiao lele inside, a familiar male voice suddenly sounded on the other side: "lele!" "

xiao lele turned back.

in the snow curtain, zhao xianghai, like xiao ye, was wearing thick clothes, holding hands, and slowly walking from a distance. their handsome faces were frozen a little red, but the look and the gentleness and tranquility in their eyes could not be stopped.