chapter 16 i absolutely cannot tolerate it

song xiu packed up his emotions and went on stage to sing.

zhao xianghai sat downstage and looked at him, his bony fingers lightly tapping on the chair handle, and in those eyes, with calm and steadiness, like any storm had nothing to do with him.

when song xiu finished singing and stepped down, zhao xianghai slightly skimmed his head and looked at the seat behind him.

fu zhouming was gone.

fu zhouming's stupid fork broker, who was running out with a cat at the waist, holding a mobile phone, had an ugly face that was longer than a donkey, and his face looked like someone who had just died in the family, ugly and gloomy.

he snorted softly and didn't speak.

the party went on as usual, and around half past seven, xiao ye's mobile phone also vibrated.

xiao ye went outside and answered the phone.

when he returned, zhao xianghai only felt that xiao ye's eyes looked at him more sharply and deeply, like a fierce wolf in the jungle waiting for an opportunity, dangerous and fierce.

"zhao xianghai, you did it," xiao ye sat down, and grabbed zhao xianghai's wrist under the bottom where no one saw it, "fu zhouming's black material, you found someone to concentrate on breaking it, right?" "

zhao xianghai's eyes looked at the stage, and the corners of his lips were slightly ticked: "hmm."

"i really don't care when you," xiao ye sneered, quietly pulling zhao xianghai to his side, "it turned out that i had long planned to break the news and get fu zhouming down." "

zhao xianghai blinked, turned his head to look at xiao ye's handsome face: "do you know why i chose to break the news after the director of "chasing the wind" has already announced that the male protagonist is fu zhouming? "

xiao ye was stunned, and had a bad premonition in his heart: "why? "

"because, after the official announcement, fu zhouming has been tied up with the movie "chasing the wind"," although zhao xianghai is laughing, the aura that comes out of his body is incomparably powerful, "i broke the news at this time, first, let fu zhouming not become the male protagonist, second, hype network public opinion, so that this movie has not yet started filming, there is full heat, and it is safe to make money. "

xiao ye's eyes narrowed.

zhao xianghai had already planned to use him!

"moreover," zhao xianghai's throat knot rolled a little, "when fu zhouming was put down and the heat of public opinion reached its peak, i pushed song xiu to the position again, and song xiu would not be more likely to attract fans, and then burst into popularity?" "

xiao ye creaked and gritted his teeth, as if his anger had reached its peak.

"i want to thank you too." zhao xianghai's smile was stained with a hint of bad intentions.

some time ago, xiao ye tried every day to try to stimulate him, and it was a movie ticket stub, a drill watch, and a smash of money to hold people, and now, zhao xianghai just wants to poke into xiao ye's heart socket, a knife and a knife, all returned, "xiao ye, thank you for throwing so much money, in the end to help me save a lot of publicity costs, but also helped me hold a song xiu, you are really generous." "

xiao ye stared at zhao xianghai deadly: "you actually used me to help song xiu build a bridge and pave the way?" "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "i said i wanted to praise song xiu, and i naturally wanted to help him plan well and give him a better future, didn't i?" "

xiao ye took a deep breath, and the fire in his heart surged in waves.

zhao xianghai was extremely indifferent to him, not even giving him a single look.

he didn't let him take a bite of his meal, and he didn't do anything to watch him go hungry!

however, zhao xianghai turned out to be... how dare he help song xiu like this?

this kind of obvious discrimination made xiao ye unbearable!

he pulled zhao xianghai's wrist and blackened his face: "you give me over!" "

saying that, he directly pulled people, not at all by zhao xianghai struggle, directly dragged people to the toilet, the two people pulled and pulled, all the way to a compartment, xiao ye slammed the door, locked the door.

in the dark and narrow space, only two tall men were left breathing heavily.

xiao ye pressed zhao xianghai's hand against the wall, his strong body forced him, and a pair of eagle-like eyes stared directly at him: "zhao xianghai, if you want me to be angry, well, you did it." "

"what do you have to do with me when you're angry?" zhao xianghai's tone was light and fluttering.

"i fucking hate your tone the most," xiao ye gritted his teeth and spat out these words from between his teeth, "as if whatever i do has nothing to do with you, zhao xianghai, you are really fucking capable!" "

zhao xianghai nodded slightly, "i accept your praise." "

after saying that, he made a gesture to rip xiao ye's confinement apart: "if you have nothing else to say, i will go back first." "

"get back!" xiao ye was like a fire-breathing tyrannosaurus, pulling zhao xianghai like crazy, "what are you going back to?" sitting with song xiu? or do you want to continue to talk and laugh with him? "

"that's my freedom," zhao xianghai took a deep breath and looked at the man in front of him, "i remind you again." at that time, when the two of us broke up, we said well, lele was not in front of us, you played yours, i played mine. today, don't say that i want to go back and talk and laugh with song xiu, i just want to go to bed with song xiu, do i have a penny relationship with you? "

as soon as xiao ye heard zhao xianghai's words, his expression was suddenly angry.

what did zhao xianghai say?

he still wants to sleep with song xiu?

as soon as xiao ye thought of this picture, the last calm nerve in his brain was burned out in an instant.

he forcibly grabbed zhao xianghai's hand, ignoring it, and lowered his head to kiss it fiercely.

the moment his lips touched zhao xianghai's lips, zhao xianghai tilted his head, and then, a fierce fist smashed into xiao ye's face: are you a dog? nibbling around in a lifetime? "

xiao ye gasped hard, his sword brow sharp.

for a long time, he suddenly sneered a few times, and his voice said in an extremely firm voice: "zhao xianghai, what you did today really made me angry." "

zhao xianghai squinted at him and did not speak.

"listen well," xiao ye said, "i will not tolerate you hooking up with song xiu." even if we have broken up, even if you stubbornly want to bar me... you have to hook up with song xiu, it's impossible! "