chapter 124 life is all for you

"big daddy..."

lele's weak voice sounded in his ears.

zhao xianghai raised his head from the last four words of the letter paper, "xiao ye's own handwriting", and smiled a little reluctantly: "what's wrong?" "

"your eyes are red," xiao lele gently touched zhao xianghai's eyes, "are you crying?" "

"no," zhao xianghai tried to raise a smile, "daddy didn't cry, daddy won't cry." this is...... eyes into something, uncomfortable. "

"then what is written here," xiao lele's little head leaned over, wanting to see the contents of the letter, "is it written for you by the second father?" "

zhao xianghai squeezed the letter paper in the palm of his hand for a long time: "lele, you sit here for a while first, and the big father goes to the bathroom, okay?" "

xiao lele blinked and tilted his head.

zhao xianghai walked unsteadily toward the bathroom, his back inexplicably a little flustered.

xiao lele looked at her big father's back, and a trace of confusion flashed in his eyes.

she obviously saw that big daddy's eyes were so red that they couldn't do it. 

she obviously saw that the fingers of the big father holding the letter paper were trembling.

xiao lele pursed his lips, always feeling a little worried in his heart.

she jumped out of her chair and carefully followed the direction zhao xianghai was going, lying by the door and quietly peeking inside.

her big dad, standing in front of the sink, looked at the letter in his hand with some disappointment.

for a long time, i saw him gently cover his eyes with his palms.

a near-inaudible whimper sounded.

xiao lele watched in shock as he hid here and whispered, he couldn't help but have a sour nose, and the tears slammed down: "also... and said he didn't cry..."

zhao xianghai just covered his eyes deadly.

every word written on the letter, every humble and expectant word, every confession from xiao ye's heart, made him collapse in an instant.

no wonder xiao ye was so eager to ask him to turn over the book.

no wonder xiao ye had to protect their father and daughter under his body when he died, allowing the ferocious stones to smash his flesh and skin open and cover with blood.

pardonable......

when zhao xianghai thought about it, xiao ye was lying in the ambulance covered in blood, obviously he had almost fainted in pain, but his eyes were pleading, and he desperately wanted to hold his hand, and he felt that his chest was so sore that he couldn't bear it.

he walked to the wall with some hesitation, one hand supporting the wall, and slowly squatted down.

large tears poured out of his eyes uncontrollably, through his fingers, ticking, and spilling on the letter paper.

in this life, zhao xianghai has been unscrupulous twice without scruples.

the first time, after learning that xiao ye had cheated on him, broke up with him on the night that he grabbed a stone and smashed his car window.

the second time, it's now.

he hid in this dark corner of nobody, suppressing his voice and whimpering so much that his throat was dumb.

......

it was dark and bright.

forty-eight hours, too hard to stay up.

the doctor kept going in and out of xiao ye's intensive care unit, staring nervously at his physical condition.

when they finally announced that xiao ye had survived the dangerous period, zhao xianghai's entire body instantly lost strength.

"the situation is a little more optimistic than we thought," the doctor said with a smile, "his physical fitness is very good, there are no complications for the time being, and his fate is saved." "

zhao xianghai grabbed the doctor's sleeve: "so, when will i wake up?" "

"well, i don't know," the doctor shook his head, "if it's fast, ten days, a month, half a year, a slow word, a year, ten years, or even most of your life lying like this, it's possible, we can't predict." "

zhao xianghai was silent for a long time and nodded, "thank you." "

coming out of the doctor's place, zhao xianghai let out a deep sigh and entered xiao ye's hospital room.

xiao ye was still lying motionless on the hospital bed, and xiao lele was standing by her second father's side, watching with his eyes wide open.

zhao xianghai laughed softly.

just live.

to be alive is to have hope.

he glanced around and saw a bouquet of flowers on the small table next to the bed.

"le le," zhao xianghai frowned, "who sent the flowers?" "

xiao lele turned his head and looked at zhao xianghai: "it was sent by an uncle surnamed guan." "

zhao xianghai stomped forward.

guan changfeng?

"you weren't there just now, he put down the flowers and went out first," xiao lele said softly, "he also asked me to tell you that if you come back, he will wait for you on the balcony outside."