chapter 11 i'll see how long you can last

the phone rings cheerfully.

song xiu's two words appeared on the screen.

xiao ye, who was standing in front of zhao xianghai's body, just happened to be able to see zhao xianghai's mobile phone screen. when he saw the two words of song xiu appearing on the screen, his eyes quickly burned red, and his chest cavity felt like he had been poured into a whole vat of aged vinegar, so sour that he was irritable.

zhao xianghai ignored xiao ye and reached out to pick up the phone.

xiao ye violently grabbed the mobile phone in his hand and fell directly to the side, with a strong threat and coldness in his voice: "don't pick it up!" "

zhao xianghai's eyes flashed with displeasure: "xiao ye, don't go too far. "

"i said i wasn't allowed to pick up, i just wasn't allowed to pick up!"

xiao ye stopped zhao xianghai from picking up the mobile phone and forced him to look at himself, "i promise you, i will not have an affair with fu zhouming in the future, you promise me, you will break up with song xiu." "

"xiao ye, i don't want to talk to you about any conditions," zhao xianghai already sunk his face, "i have already said, how you and fu zhouming are, i don't care, i don't care, how i am with song xiu, nor are you qualified to intervene." "

"i want you to promise me!" xiao ye was like a grumpy beast, he uncontrollably reached out and grabbed zhao xianghai's already loosened tie and squeezed it tightly in the palm of his hand.

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye, who was so domineering and arrogant in front of him, who did not listen horizontally and vertically, and his chest fluctuated.

restrained.

be sure to exercise restraint...

le le was writing his homework next door, and he couldn't let the little girl hear the movement.

zhao xianghai took a deep breath, gritted his teeth without saying a word, snapped open xiao ye's hand, walked to the side, and picked up his mobile phone.

the screen of the phone has been dimmed, the phone has not been answered, and it hangs up automatically.

zhao xianghai picked up the mobile phone and put it back in his pocket.

he casually took a coat from the hanger, put it on his wrist, and grimaced his face, crossing xiao ye and going out.

the moment he crossed xiao ye, xiao ye suddenly clasped his wrist, turned his head slightly, and his handsome face was half immersed in the darkness: "this is the answer you gave me?" "

zhao xianghai was silent for a moment: "let go." "

xiao ye confronted him for a moment and slowly released his hand. subsequently, with some sarcasm and some arrogance, he said fiercely: "zhao xianghai, you said that you didn't care at all, i don't believe it." "

zhao xianghai rubbed his own whitened wrist.

"you can not promise me today," xiao ye took a deep breath, and there was a sharp flash of light in his eyes, like a hunter had laid a trap and was bound to catch the prey, "then i will wait, waiting to see how long you can hold out with your current indifferent look of indifference to everything and not caring about anything!" "

......

"mr. xiao, the financial documents you want."

after going to work the next day, xiao ye's female assistant liso sent him a thick stack of information.

xiao ye nodded and took the information and put it aside.

the female assistant hesitated, but still opened her mouth and said, "one more thing." "

"say." xiao ye didn't look up, his tone cold.

"the casting director of the movie 'chasing the wind' sent you a message yesterday, but you didn't reply," the female assistant changed her tone, "he asked me to convey that the male protagonist of the movie must now choose between song xiu and fu zhouming." fu zhouming is your favorite, song xiu is sponsored by zhao zong, and he is also difficult to decide. "

xiao ye held a pen in his hand.

he lifted his head, his sharp eyes staring at the thin female assistant in front of him: "he decided not to come down?" "

"he wants to ask you what you think." the female assistant was cautious.

xiao ye thought briefly in his mind, and then said resolutely: "help me tell the director, "chasing the wind" movie, i can give him investment, his next movie, i will also consider investment, whether it is profit or loss." "

the female assistant was stunned, as if she didn't expect xiao ye to be so generous.

a movie, filmed, produced, publicized, all need to throw money.

what is xiao always trying to do?

"i only have one request," xiao ye leaned back in his chair, his slender legs wrapped in suit pants overlapping, his index finger lightly tapping on the drill surface of the watch worn at the wrist of his other hand, and he held his head high, "the film "chasing the wind", the male protagonist, uses fu zhouming. "

the female assistant blinked, although she did not quite understand xiao ye's intention in this way, but the boss was the boss after all, with unbridled capital, she could only nod: "okay, i will convey it to him later." "

xiao ye snorted softly, and his eyes shifted to notice a small piece of paper in the pocket of the female assistant's blouse.

"what's that?" xiao ye pointed and asked.

the female assistant lowered her head, took the two small pieces of paper out of her pocket, and smiled awkwardly: "oh... this, nothing, nothing. it's just the ticket stub of the movie that my husband and i went to see, and i forgot to lose it. "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes, "show me?" "

the female assistant was a little puzzled, but still handed him two ticket stubs.

xiao ye took a look at it, and it was two tickets seated side by side.

the movie i watched was called "love season."

xiao ye looked at the words on the ticket stub for a long time, and raised his head: "don't you mind giving me these two ticket stubs?" "

the female assistant was shocked: "there is no problem for you, but... what do you want the ticket stub to do? "

"nothing," xiao ye had a calculating glint in his eyes, "it's just a little useful."