chapter 25 xiao dog zi is entangled again

zhao xianghai's heart jumped, and the whole person suddenly stood up straight: "yang jiali? it's you? "

"who else could it be that called you on such a miserable night," yang jiali said in a voice full of pain, "brother hai, help me." "

zhao xianghai took a deep breath, quickly opened the car door and got into the car: "the address is sent to me, i will come right away." "

yang jiali answered and hung up the phone.

zhao xianghai started the car, and the car drove smoothly in the night. his eyes glanced at the address sent by yang jiali.

yang jiali was once the most well-known actor under the zhao xianghai series company.

he looks handsome, good acting skills, will also be a person, mixed very well in the circle, first-class earning ability, and zhao xianghai, the big boss of the relationship is also very good, the two people often play together, it is a rare in the circle, not because of money-linked friendship.

however, a few years ago, yang jiali did not know why, and insisted on quitting the entertainment circle after the contract expired, hiding behind the scenes, causing an uproar.

zhao xianghai vaguely knew the reason, but did not understand it deeply. however, in this uproar, yang jiali decided to go abroad, gradually faded out of the public eye, and even slowly broke off contact with zhao xianghai.

today, he suddenly re-contacted zhao xianghai.

also called with a strange number and asked him to save him? 

there are ghosts in it!

zhao xianghai did not dare to delay at all, and drove to the place yang jiali said, a very shabby residential area.

he got out of the car, his polished shoes on the stained ground, and he looked around with a frown and took two steps forward, looking for a figure through the dim streetlights.

there was silence all around, and zhao xianghai was a little hairy in his heart.

he took his cell phone and called back to the strange number.

as soon as the phone was dialed, a small building next to it suddenly lit up a little light.

over there!

zhao xianghai jumped in his heart, turned on the flashlight of his mobile phone, walked quickly to the small building, and grabbed the man who was crouching in the corner: "yang jiali, you are here!" "

"brother hai," yang jiali raised his head, some stains on his face, with a bitter smile, "you can count that you have come..."

zhao xianghai was extremely shocked to see it, and he hurriedly signed the person: "what's wrong with you?" how come..."

"don't say it," yang jiali collapsed on zhao xianghai's body, "brother hai, first help me find a place, hide a little." i was so tired that i wanted to sleep in peace. "

he did look very tired, with bloodshot whites in his eyes and a circle of blue and black under his eyes.

zhao xianghai did not dare to delay, got the person into the car, thought about it, and drove the car to his other property in the city.

he helped yang jiali upstairs and put people on the bed: "here is another property of mine, i have basically never lived, but here are all the daily necessities, and the place is very hidden, you can rest assured." "

yang jiali fell on the bed and tiredly ripped off his coat: "thank you." "

"you're—"

"brother hai, don't ask first," yang jiali closed his eyes, and the throat knot rolled a little, "i'm just too tired." you go back first, you let me rest for a night, recover, i told you everything, okay? "

zhao xianghai choked for a long time and nodded, "then you can sleep well." "

yang jiali let out an inaudible snort, and his breathing became even.

zhao xianghai watched him fall asleep, so he gently turned off the light and closed the door.

yang jiali became like this, he must have experienced something he didn't know, but he wasn't in a hurry, and when he woke up, he asked slowly.

thinking like this, zhao xianghai got him some food in the kitchen, put it in the refrigerator, and posted a note on the refrigerator door, asking him to take it when he was hungry, so he was relieved to go downstairs and drive home.

when i got home, the lights at home were already dark.

zhao xianghai looked at his mobile phone, at this point, le le must have slept.

he moved more lightly, changed his shoes, put his briefcase on the couch, and gently opened the door and went into his room.

as soon as he entered the room, a strong smell of alcohol choked into his nose.

zhao xianghai frowned tightly, closed the door, and was about to turn on the light to see the situation when a hoarse male voice next to him rang out: "you still know to come back." "

just listening to the sound, zhao xianghai knew that this person was xiao ye.

"what are you doing in my room," zhao xianghai pulled off his tie, rather displeased, "the wine you drank?" "

"i drank it," xiao ye squatted on the ground, with a lot of wine bottles scattered next to him, and the wine smelled like his nose, "from eight o'clock, drinking until now." "

zhao xianghai pursed his lips and was about to turn on the light, when xiao ye suddenly drank him: "don't turn on the light." "

"what for?"

"the lights are shaking and i have a headache."

zhao xianghai's hand froze, and then, inexplicably, he retracted it.

he took off his coat, threw it on the bed, and looked at the figure crouched on the ground in the darkness: "you're done drinking, pack up your bottles, go to your own room, i'm going to sleep." "

"sleep?" xiao ye suddenly asked, "zhao xianghai, are you outside, haven't you slept with anyone enough?" "

zhao xianghai's expression froze: "what are you talking about?" "

xiao ye, as if stimulated, stood up violently, approached zhao xianghai's body in the darkness, grabbed his wrist, and burned his eyes red: "you took song xiu on a date, after i left, what did you do?" coming back so late, zhao xianghai... you tell me, what did you do? "

zhao xianghai felt the hot heat on xiao ye's body and stepped back: "stay away from me." "

"stay away from you?" xiao ye sneered, the wine seemed to have made his sanity absent, "after the breakup, the most you said to me was this kind of thing." "

before zhao xianghai could react to what he meant, he felt someone forcibly confine his waist, and a violent force was exerted, and before he could move, he was hugged and pulled and pressed the bed.