chapter 119 between the lightning stone fire

the night was deep and cold.

zhao xianghai and others, led by rescue team members, approached the scene of the accident.

the vehicle overturned, and several parts of the body were smashed into the falling rocks, which was terrible.

"come, come together," the rescue team near the car waited early, "lift the car up, there are a few children trapped and can't get out!" "

everyone hurriedly lined up at the side of the car, and with all their strength, the heavy car was slowly lifted.

someone was already waiting and began to pick up the child who was trapped inside, who was crying in fright, and retreated to the safety zone.

zhao xianghai's eyes nervously shuttled among these rescued children.

one by one, the children came out, and the teacher, who was covered in blood and had been unconscious, was also carried out...

lele, what about his lele?

how...... why not?

"hai ge!" launch url

two familiar male voices came from behind, and zhao xianghai turned his head to see that it was xiao ye and guan changfeng.

xiao ye was still wearing a suit, his forehead was sweating, and his eyes were tightly fixed on zhao xianghai: "as soon as i heard about the situation, i immediately came over, how are you and lele, are you injured?" "

"le le is not in the school bus," zhao xianghai's face turned a little pale, "i didn't see her outside, where did she run?" "

"brother hai, don't worry," guan changfeng said, "you will definitely find it." the rescue car is already at the intersection, and it will come in with the equipment later, don't worry! "

zhao xianghai was about to lose any words.

his whole heart now is his precious daughter, his joy.

the little girl was still so young, having experienced such a thing, she must have panicked.

he took a flashlight from the side and took a picture of it: "lele, lele!" big daddy has come to pick you up, where are you? "

"lele, lele—"

after learning that there were still children trapped elsewhere in the valley, the rescue team continued to explore the valley.

the beam of light of the flashlight kept shaking in the dark valley.

"lele, are you around here?" zhao xianghai looked around anxiously, "lele! "

i don't know how long i searched, but suddenly there was a commotion in front of me.

"here, here are a few kids!"

"quick, come a few people and take the kids out!"

as soon as he heard the news that there was a child, zhao xianghai tightened his heart and quickly accelerated his pace.

when i walked to the front, i saw a small hole formed by the collapse of a rock mass, and there were several children shrinking.

zhao xianghai looked inside, only to see the innermost part of the small hole, his lele was leaning against the rock wall, his eyes were closed, his lips were white, and his face was bloodstained.

"lele!"

zhao xianghai was ecstatic, and after the rescue team carried the other children out, he hurried forward, knelt on the dirty ground, and carefully carried lele out of the small hole.

le le opened his eyes slightly, "big daddy..."

"don't be afraid, be good, don't be afraid," zhao xianghai said in a trembling voice, "big daddy has come to pick you up." don't be afraid, daddy will take you out now. "

"it's all right lele," xiao ye took off his coat and draped it on lele, "daddy is coming, don't be afraid." "

le le, somewhat weakly, reached out and grabbed zhao xianghai's neck, and his small head leaned against zhao xianghai's body, whimpering: "daddy..."

"go, hold the child and go fast," the rescue team in the distance waved, "don't stay here for long!" "

zhao xianghai nodded, kissed lele's dirty face fiercely, and walked out quickly.

xiao ye and guan changfeng followed behind him, protecting him and lele, and their steps were hurried.

"click—"

a cracking sound suddenly sounded again.

as soon as this sound spread, the rescue team members looked overhead, and their faces were frightened for a moment.

the protruding rock mass slowly broke open with the mountain, and after a huge noise, it suddenly collapsed and fell down rapidly!

"quick, get out, it's going to collapse again!" he shouted in horror.

in the blink of an eye, the falling rocks fell violently.

seeing that he was about to be hit by a stone, guan changfeng next to him, the conditioned reflex of bending down, the whole person rolled to the side.

between the lightning stones and fires, xiao ye flew up, disregarding zhao xianghai and xiao lele to death under his body and slammed to the side.

however, it was a step slower.

zhao xianghai was thrown by xiao ye and fell to the ground, and there was a loud bang in his ears, as well as a hoarse cry of pain from xiao ye.