chapter 139 sour into a big lemon

chen li's body trembled, like a weak beast that had just escaped from the tiger's mouth.

zhao xianghai stared at his expression nervously, and gently breathed at him: "it's all right, it's all right..."

as he spoke, he heard a crunching sound at his feet.

looking down, there were broken pieces of porcelain all over the floor.

chen li's fingers trembled, and he grabbed zhao xianghai's tie for a long time: "it is better to kill me, he might as well kill me..."

after marrying duan yi for so many years, he was humiliated like this for the first time.

in the past, he always stayed at home in silence. when he first found out that there were people outside duan yi, he would still be angry, angry, and would grab duan yi and ask for a clear understanding.

at that time, duan yi was always very vocal and angry, and even knelt down to beg for his forgiveness and coaxed him to stay by his side.

but gradually, he found that duan yi couldn't change the problem of huaxin.

he was always tempted.

talking about business outside, talking about it, laughing with the young boy he just met, rolling into bed, meeting a special favorite, he will also send a suite, a car, and be a lover. his brain sometimes seems to be completely dominated by hormones, as long as he looks at the right eyes and makes love, it is not worth mentioning at all. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

chen li did not think of leaving, but he was not zhao xianghai, and he did not have the strength and confidence that zhao xianghai had fought for many years.

there are men like zhao xianghai who are decisive and calm and powerful, and there are also men like him who are deep in the quagmire and difficult to save themselves.

he saw his husband and lover singing night after night, but to him was a false smile and a false affection, trying to keep him trapped in this ridiculous relationship.

he stayed up day after day, and by the time he finally made up his mind to walk away, depression had found him.

and when he really took a step forward and gritted his teeth to break away from this relationship, he found that he actually didn't know enough about duan yi.

duan yi would actually do such an extreme thing in order to make him not divorce...

chen li closed his eyes tightly, and something in his head was suddenly colliding with the east and west, stimulating his hands and feet to chill.

zhao xianghai patiently patted his back, and after waiting for a long time, the paleness on chen li's face slowly faded.

"bang—"

when the room was quiet, there was a loud noise outside, like someone had slammed the door in a negative mood.

zhao xianghai frowned, gently persuaded chen li to say a few words, watched him curl up and lie down, and then stood up and hurried outside to take a look.

there was no sign of a fight in the living room, only xiao ye was alone, sitting on the sofa.

"what about duan yi?" zhao xianghai asked.

xiao ye snorted softly, "gone." "

"you persuaded him to leave?" zhao xianghai was a little surprised.

xiao ye grinned, "just let's just let you believe me, i have a way." "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and didn't say anything.

xiao ye glanced in the direction of the bedroom: "how are the people, is it all right?" "

"chen li's original mental state was not good, and just now he was even more humiliated by duan yi..." zhao xianghai couldn't say anything when he thought of chen li's posture of being tied to the bedpost and humiliated, "alas..."

xiao ye stood up and wrapped his arms around zhao xianghai's shoulders, "don't worry, i'll work with you to find a way." "

zhao xianghai nodded slightly, looked at the bedroom door worriedly, and thought for half a moment: "chen li can't stay here anymore." "

"what?" xiao ye didn't understand.

"in his mental state, it is not safe to stay alone," zhao xianghai said seriously, "plus duan yi may not be able to... i can't rest assured. "

xiao ye groaned for a while, "or shall i hire him a few security guards to guard him?" "

"it's of little use," zhao xianghai furrowed his brows, pacing in the living room for a while before he slowly raised his head, "xiao ye, or, i'll take chen li to our house for a while." "

"we... our family? xiao ye narrowed his eyes.

zhao xianghai came to chen li's appointment alone, which was enough for him to drink a large pot of vinegar.

take people home again...

does hai ge want him to sour into a big lemon every day?

it took him a long time to chase people back, it was not easy to fully possess hai ge, and he was justifiably intimate with him, if he took people home...

xiao ye brushed his head and looked very twisted.

zhao xianghai was actually struggling in his heart, but he thought about it, and there was no other better way at present. he could only sigh and touch xiao ye's shoulder: "okay?" "

"don't ask me, i don't know." having said that, xiao ye's face was clearly written with three big words of reluctance.

zhao xianghai shook his head: "xiao ye, the good villain is a big man, a little generous." "

"others can be generous," xiao ye said with a stiff neck, "how can a wife be generous?" "

"chen li is almost forced to collapse now, so i want to pull him along as a friend," zhao xianghai said in harmony, "i have nothing else to do with him, you don't have to be jealous." "

xiao ye furrowed his brows, still tangled.

zhao xianghai smiled and reached out to stroke xiao ye's head: "you, rest assured, i said that we are both coming again, you don't have to suffer so much." and you rest assured, as long as you promise, there are rewards. "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's dark eyes, and was silent for a long time with his mouth, and finally he was discouraged.

he picked up the car keys from the coffee table and said loosely, "you take people down, and i'll drive downstairs and wait for you."