chapter 27 this guy is a real

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye, who was stunned in an instant, and laughed twice like a mockery.

he lowered himself, picked up his coat and the buttons that had fallen off his shirt on the ground, his chest bare, stepped forward to xiao ye's body, and reached out and grabbed the collar of xiao ye's shirt: "the opportunity is given to you, do you want to do it?" "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's eyes silently, and his mouth moved, but he didn't speak.

zhao xianghai snorted softly, his sharp eyes flashed with cold light, and scolded: "asshole! "

then he let go of his hand, took a deep breath, and turned away, intending to go to the guest room for the night.

xiao ye was left alone in the dark room, surrounded by a strong smell of wine and the breath of zhao xianghai's body.

as if he had lost his strength in an instant, he allowed himself to lie down on zhao xianghai's bed.

he was violent, he was impulsive, and he pressed zhao xianghai to try to be strong.

that's all because... his heart was anxious, he didn't know why, the pain was terrible.

he couldn't think that zhao xianghai might be with others, he couldn't imagine zhao xianghai and others being vaguely entangled, he wanted to use the most direct and primitive way to prove that this person was still around him, to prove that this person did not belong to others.

but...... 

xiao ye was squeezed tightly by shan, and the green tendons on the back of his hand burst out.

however, zhao xianghai used such resolute conditions to forcefully draw a gulf between the two of them.

never be a stranger?

no more talking contact until death?

xiao ye couldn't help but smirk a little, even if he broke up with zhao xianghai now, such a condition, he would not agree to it.

he lay on the bed full of zhao xianghai's breath, drank too much wine, and his stomach burned in panic.

he had already promised not to associate with fu zhouming again, promised that he would not have any more ambiguous acts with others, and he had already bowed his head and apologized and admitted his mistake.

however, these measures, in zhao xianghai's place, all hit a wall.

what else could he do? what else is he going to do?

what did zhao xianghai want him to do?

......

zhao xianghai slept in the guest room for one night, and when he woke up, it was eight o'clock in the morning.

he got up from bed, rubbed the corners of his forehead, went to the bathroom to wash up, shaved his beard, straightened his hair, found a spare suit to change into, and walked out of the guest room.

in the restaurant, xiao lele was already sitting, looking at him with his head tilted, pouting and muttering, "big daddy, you got up later today than before!" "

when zhao xianghai saw his daughter, his mood was better.

he chuckled and said, "it's big daddy who snoozed, i'm sorry." did lele have breakfast? "

"aunt liu has already made me breakfast," xiao lele blinked, "i'll wait for big daddy you to send me to school." "

zhao xianghai snorted, planning not to eat breakfast first, and it was important to send his daughter to school first.

he walked over to lele and was about to take her hand, when he saw the braid on her head, he laughed and said, "lele, who gave you the braid?" how...... so crooked? "

"i hit it myself," xiao lele reached out and scratched the braid, "isn't it pretty?" "

"good-looking, just a little loose," zhao xianghai put down his briefcase and squatted down, "come, don't move, big daddy will tie you again." "

after saying that, he neatly took off the bow leather ring on xiao lele's braid, tied it to his wrists, and flexibly braided xiao lele with both hands.

since having this daughter, zhao xianghai's skills have expanded a lot.

cooking soup, braiding your hair, matching little girls' clothes... of all shapes and sizes.

even the aunts at home joked that if mr. zhao zongzhao was willing to help people with little girls, then their aunts and nannies would all be unemployed.

zhao xianghai only smiled faintly at this.

"creak—"

the door on the other side rang softly, and xiao ye walked out from behind the door expressionlessly.

he straightened his neckline and was about to walk into the restaurant when he saw the father and daughter who were braiding, and his footsteps stopped inexplicably and stopped.

under the sun, the picture of zhao xianghai helping xiao lele tie his hair seemed extremely warm.

homely like home.

xiao ye looked at this picture, looking a little stunned, very fascinated.

after a long time, he pulled out, bowed his head and did not know what he was thinking, and walked into the restaurant.

zhao xianghai had already made xiao lele's braids at this time, he held lele, looked at xiao ye, and then looked away.

"second father," xiao lele was unconscious, waving at xiao ye, "big daddy sent me to school first, and second daddy goodbye." "

"happy goodbye." xiao ye's voice was low and he nodded slightly.

zhao xianghai didn't say a word, and he was about to leave with lele.

xiao ye suddenly took two steps forward, grabbed zhao xianghai's hand, and then took out a small bottle of ointment from his pocket and stuffed it into zhao xianghai's pants pocket: "this one is holding."