chapter 129 where is worth his favor

xiao ye's face turned pale suddenly.

unconsciously, assistant wang was still nagging like a trumpet: "he has to keep an eye on both companies, le le and xiao zongyou, he has to take care of them." although there are nurses who come every day, mrs. xiao will also take care of it, but in the end he alone also bears most of it, alas, zhao zong is also a human, and he does not have three heads and six arms, he is squeezing his energy to the extreme. "

xiao ye's ears listened to assistant wang's words, but his hands trembled a little, and he looked at the bills one by one.

colds, fevers, stomach problems in the middle of the night, acute gastroenteritis ...

pills are prescribed bottle by bottle, and sleeping pills are commonplace...

this is zhao xianghai's life for half a year.

the more xiao ye looked, the cooler his heart became.

he could even imagine that picture. in the dark night, zhao xianghai was still busy because of the official business that had not been completed, but the pain in his stomach made him suddenly turn white, he may have lowered his head and gritted his teeth to endure, or he may have taken out the medicine in a hurry and poured it into his mouth, trying to alleviate the pain.

at that time, he was still lying on the hospital bed and sleeping peacefully, leaving zhao xianghai alone to support everything, bearing all the pressure and suffering, and did not know it.

at the thought of this, xiao ye's eyes suddenly became hot.

obviously, i said it before. remember the url m.wxsy. net

obviously, i promised before that i wouldn't let hai ge feel bad anymore.

unexpectedly, he was allowed to live such a tormented and depressed half a year.

halfway through his speech, assistant wang raised his head and saw xiao ye's bloodshot eyes, and was shocked: "general manager xiao, you... what's wrong? "

xiao ye slowly shook his head, "it's all right, you continue." "

assistant wang hesitated for a moment, but still stopped: "if you listen to it badly, i won't say it." "

xiao ye tightened the quilt and grabbed the green tendons on the back of his hand: "no, you tell me bit by bit, all of them." "

he had to know how much hai ge had paid for him.

he couldn't be like before, obviously enjoying so much of his goodness, but he didn't realize it, and he didn't care about the improper thing, which broke haige's heart.

assistant wang hesitated for a moment, but still opened his mouth: "there is one thing... i think you should know. "

"you say."

"during your illness, your great uncle xiao shenghua was not very peaceful," assistant wang said, "he bought people's hearts everywhere in the company, made trouble in the xiao family, secretly played tricks, and wanted to take advantage of the good opportunity that you did not wake up and snatch the seat of president xiao's president." "

xiao ye's eyes suddenly froze: "and then?" "

"zhao zong found out what he was doing, but because he was your relative, so at first, he still went to the xiao family's main mansion to negotiate with him more politely, but who knows..." speaking of this, assistant wang's eyes burst with anger, "but your uncle's attitude towards zhao zong is extremely bad." verbally scolding him, what qualifications does a person surnamed zhao have to manage the xiao family's family affairs, saying that his dog takes the rat and takes care of more than nosy things, obviously coveting the xiao family's family property! "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes, and his eyes gradually became fierce.

not only that, he also said in front of so many people in the xiao family that zhao zong even if he wanted to grab shares was futile, because he was a man, and he was even more willing to be degraded, and he was being ... you, the descendant of the xiao family, are pressing the goods, so let him not interfere, and don't want to touch the xiao family's penny. zhao zong was angry, but he fought with him, and your uncle was still fighting in the xiao family's territory, and reached out and pushed zhao zong. "

"hai ge, he's injured?" xiao ye was shocked and immediately sat up straight.

"hit the pillar, the spine hurt again," assistant wang smiled helplessly, but his nose was sore, "it took half a month of pain to recover some." but fortunately, later zhao zong did not care about your uncle's face, found someone to check his account, and let him almost go to jail. mr. zhao tried to persuade the top level to kick your uncle directly out of xiao's family, which stabilized the situation. "

xiao ye was silent for a while before he quietly muttered.

assistant wang sighed and stood up.

xiao ye lowered his head, looked at the large stack of medical records and documents in his hand, and somehow, suddenly felt uncontrollably sad and distressed, and the surging emotions suddenly crushed his waist, forcing tears to gush out of his eyes.

"wang he." after a long time, xiao ye cried softly.

assistant wang looked up, "hey. "

"you say, where am i so good..." xiao ye looked into the distance, his eyes were already red.

wang he blinked, "what do you mean?" "

"i was obviously so cold to him before, so bad, and then i actually cheated on him, while being good to others, but at the same time i was playfully bullying him," xiao ye's voice trembled, and his whole chest trembled with pain, "what good am i, worth him doing to me like this..."