the finale (part 2) takes advantage of the heavy snow tonight like a dream

the wedding was a great success.

every link, every detail, is xiao ye's designed appearance in advance, there is no mistake or wave in the middle, stable and smooth.

by the end of the wedding, xiao ye breathed a sigh of relief, shook zhao xianghai's hand, and whispered in his ear: "i always feel that it is a good sign." "

zhao xianghai yuguang squinted at him and smiled, "you are the most famous." "

he withdrew his gaze and looked around the field, his eyes drifting to chen li, who was sitting in the back row.

chen li wore a heavy coat, the color of his clothes was light, and his face was generally light, but he looked much better than in previous days, at least not as sickly as pale.

zhao xianghai groaned for a moment, lowered his body, and said to xiao lele over there: "lele, come." "

xiao lele was about to run over when zhao xianghai said, "bring the bouquet too." "

he and xiao ye were both men, and there was no bridal bouquet. only xiao lele was holding a bouquet of flowers, full of pride and joy.

xiao lele walked over to zhao xianghai with the bouquet of flowers: "big daddy, what's wrong?" "

zhao xianghai whispered a few words in her ear. remember the url m.wxsy. net

xiao lele muttered, as if he was reluctantly squeezing the bouquet. zhao xianghai patted her little head and hummed, "go quickly, if you like flowers, big daddy will go back and buy them for you, okay?" "

xiao lele was relieved, hugged the flower, and jumped happily to the back row.

zhao xianghai watched xiao lele walk to chen li from a distance, and he didn't know what he said, only to see that chen li seemed to be stunned for a while, took the bouquet, and his face was slightly red.

chen li held the flower in his hand and raised his head to look in the direction of zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai smiled and nodded.

xiao ye watched this scene until zhao xianghai and chen li finished making eye contact, and then he squeezed zhao xianghai's hand and leaned into his ear: "is it at ease?" "

zhao xianghai: "what? "

"i have been thinking about others for so much all day, and now i am finally at ease," xiao ye kissed zhao xianghai's earlobe, "can you divide the time among me?" "

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow: "what do you want to do?" "

xiao ye smiled mysteriously, blowing hot air and saying, "the public ceremony is over, and next, it is time for the two of us to celebrate privately." "

zhao xianghai understood what he meant, and his eyes contained ridicule and provocation, which made xiao ye want to move in an instant.

the two held hands and walked outside, and a man stopped in front of zhao xianghai.

it was shao jinhong, who was holding the child.

shao jinhong, a long-time friend of zhao xianghai, took a leave of absence a week before the wedding. he hugged the child, his face a little depressed, and said, "xiang hai, i'm sorry, i may have to catch tonight's plane and go back first." "

zhao xianghai was a little surprised: "what's wrong?" "

"suddenly something happened, at home..."

before he could finish speaking, the little cub in his arms cried loudly, and the cry was loud, frightening shao jinhong, a big man, who suddenly became helpless and panicked like a person holding a microphone on the stage, but suddenly heard a sharp and long whistle from the stereo.