chapter 48 tells you not to cherish it in the first place

the alarm clock sounded on time, and zhao xianghai lifted the quilt and got out of bed with his somewhat tired body.

although he was tossed around by xiao ye, a drunkard for a while last night, and was a little tired physically and mentally, he still strictly followed his schedule, got up on time, rinsed his face with cold water in front of the washstand, and woke up.

after washing and changing clothes, he straightened his tie in front of the mirror, pushed open the door, went to lele's small room and knocked on the door: "lele, get up, i'm going to school." "

there was a loud movement inside.

as soon as zhao xianghai heard it, he knew that le le was getting up in a confused way.

he let go and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for both of them.

when he finished his breakfast, xiao lele also walked out of the room with a sleepy face, sat down at the table, and blinked his eyes: "big daddy..."

zhao xianghai smiled and patted her little head: "well, eat breakfast first, and after eating, dad will send you to school." 

xiao lele nodded obediently and began to eat.

zhao xianghai took advantage of her dining space and skillfully tied her braids.

he was distracted by his braids and thought about the events of the previous night.

xiao ye last night... seems to be drunk, saying that you want to chase him again?

zhao xianghai snorted softly and shook his head.

he didn't believe it.

xiao ye was so drunk that his brain was paralyzed into a paste, so he could say such a thing. when he woke up, he probably didn't remember it.

besides, with a domineering and arrogant person like xiao ye, can he put down his body to chase people?

whoever believes is the second fool.

zhao xianghai did not take xiao ye's words last night seriously, he withdrew his mind and carefully put the rubber snare into the end of xiao lele's braid.

the father and daughter were quietly enjoying the early morning when the door on the other side creaked.

xiao ye walked out of the room disheveled.

xu was the cause of the hangover, the sudden pain in his brain. he frowned as he repeatedly kneaded his temples with his hands, looking a little uncomfortable.

however, when he saw zhao xianghai in the restaurant, his footsteps stopped.

xiao lele was drinking milk, and when he looked up and saw xiao ye, who had not been masked for a long time, he cried out in surprise: "wow, second father, you are at home today——""

xiao ye tried his best to show a smile: "hmm. "

xiao lele's smile became brighter and brighter: "second father, you have been busy at work lately, and i haven't seen you for several days!" "

xiao ye's expression changed, and then, he softened his tone: "le le is assured, the second father will definitely go home more in the future and accompany you more... and your big dad. "

xiao lele listened, a pair of eyes as if the light bulb was electrified, and sneered: "really? "

xiao ye glanced at zhao xianghai, who was braiding xiao lele, and smiled at the corner of his mouth: "really." "

after saying that, he didn't care about zhao xianghai's slightly furrowed brow, took a deep breath, washed and changed his clothes.

by the time he came out, xiao lele was already close to finishing breakfast.