chapter 79 hai ge said goodnight to me

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's naked back, and his heart was overwhelmed.

he made a mistake and crushed his trust in zhao xianghai's heart. he wanted to try his best to repair it, he wanted to rebuild the collapsed trust with his own hands, but he didn't expect that it would be difficult.

in order to make zhao xianghai believe, he was now eager to take out his heart and show it to zhao xianghai!

in his heart, there was really only zhao xianghai alone...

he didn't want anyone, he just wanted zhao xianghai.

however, brother hai refused to look back at him no matter what, xiao ye only felt that he was anxious to catch fire in his heart, and he was anxious to jump to his feet, but zhao xianghai's heart door was so tightly closed that it was not open to him.

he lowered his head and attached it to zhao xianghai's ear: "brother hai, can't you believe me once?" 

zhao xianghai did not make a sound and moved his body slightly.

xiao ye gritted his teeth and brazenly grasped zhao xianghai's waist, and his lips lightly nodded between zhao xianghai's ears: "i am the only one in my heart, only you, really." 

zhao xianghai closed his eyes and felt xiao ye's magnetic voice for a long time: "you have never said these words before." 

"i..."

"why didn't you say it before," zhao xianghai opened his eyes and looked over at xiao ye's handsome face, "xiao ye, if you had said these words before, i would have believed it." "

xiao ye's eyes darkened, and the whole person revealed some decadence.

people always need to waste a lot of time and a lot of feelings before they can recognize themselves.

xiao ye looked back now, only to find that in the original silence, he had missed so much, and he had lost so much.

he lowered his head, "if i say now... i love you, is it too late? "

zhao xianghai's heart slightly missed a beat, and his eyelashes trembled slightly.

xiao ye smiled bitterly and kissed zhao xianghai's neck: "brother hai, you don't want me, i beg you not to give up on me so quickly." i...... i can change anything, really. don't be so indifferent to me, you can treat me like a normal friend first, okay? "

zhao xianghai sighed, "i treat you as an ordinary friend, then what?" "

as long as you are willing to give me that little hope, i will cling to this little hope you give me no matter what, xiao ye said anxiously, i just want you not to sentence me to death in your heart, and i am willing to pay the rest. you just have to stay still, and i'll try to get you to see my change, my heart, okay? "

xiao ye felt that he was now like a drowning person.

he only needed zhao xianghai to leave him a piece of driftwood, he didn't want much, one piece of driftwood was enough.

he would grasp this driftwood tightly and deadly, and let the sea be bigger and deeper, and he would swim desperately to the shore and desperately open the door of zhao xianghai's heart again.

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's dark eyes, which flashed with extreme longing and anxiety.

the emotion in this look was so intense, so intense that zhao xianghai was shocked by it.

when xiao ye was mad and irritable, he could ignore xiao ye as a fool, but xiao ye looked at him with such a pleading look, and his heart couldn't help but ripple with layers.

in the end, it is the man who has been in his heart for seven years...

zhao xianghai shook his head helplessly.

after a long time, he said, "you want me to treat you as a friend first, okay, i have no problem." "

xiao ye's eyes suddenly lit up, and the whole person rose up: "really? "

"really."

xiao ye took a breath and swallowed fiercely, and then vigorously hugged zhao xianghai's body and muffled his throat: "good, good... you agreed, haygo, you really agreed..."

zhao xianghai was overwhelmed by his embrace and coughed.

"brother hai, i won't let go, never will. as long as you don't give up on me completely... i, what, i'm willing to pay back all i owe you, no... "pay you back ten times and a hundred times," xiao ye closed his eyes, "until the day you are willing to believe in me again and accept me again." "

zhao xianghai struggled for a moment, touched his hands on xiao ye's two chest muscles, and pushed the person away: "okay, don't lie on me here, go back to your own room and sleep." "

xiao ye's eyes glued to zhao xianghai's body, and he looked the people up and down, and then he reluctantly got up: "then you have a good rest, good night." "

zhao xianghai nodded.

xiao ye walked to the door, pressed the doorknob, and suddenly turned his head back, full of expectation: "brother hai, you... say goodnight to me too. "

he hadn't taken it seriously before, but now zhao xianghai said goodnight to him gently, and he estimated that he could be so happy that he couldn't sleep all night.

zhao xianghai looked at xiao ye's earnest gaze and pursed his lips.

after a while, he spoke softly, "good night."