chapter 159 then let's get married

all the way home, xiao ye's face was not very good.

it looked like someone owed him tens of millions.

zhao xianghai couldn't say anything, he first took a bath, lay down on the bed, and opened the tablet to read some information as usual.

xiao ye was alone in the bathroom for half a day, and came out with a bathrobe, and the look in his eyes was so grumpy that he was about to drip vinegar.

"you..." lying next to zhao xianghai, xiao ye didn't hold back, or scratched his waist, "what did you say to pan cheng today?" "

"what else could there be?" zhao xianghai was there, his fingers were lightly scratched on the screen, and his face was reflected by the light of the screen, "just say that the project is a little thing, i have no other relationship with him, there is no need to talk about anything else." "

"will you see each other later?" xiao ye didn't mind.

zhao xianghai sneered, "what do you say? the project was not discussed, and meeting was indispensable. there's one more the night after tomorrow. "

xiao ye was not happy for a moment.

he awkwardly bit zhao xianghai's neck, frowning and humming, "really..."

"can't you have a little confidence in me?" zhao xianghai smiled and stroked xiao ye's head, "are you so suspicious that i will get involved with him?"

"i don't suspect it," xiao ye pleaded, "i just can't see others fooling around you!" one by one, there is no eye, so cheeky. "

zhao xianghai put down the tablet: "i think that the person who said 19.7 is more cheeky." "

since xiao ye had won zhao xianghai with the data of 19.7, his tail had to be cocked.

yesterday was 19.7 missing you.

today is 19.7 applications to play.

what about tomorrow? will he be given a 19.7 with 30 seconds to reach the battlefield and crush you?

zhao xianghaiguang felt embarrassed to think about it.

xiao ye was not, and said with a smile: "we are husbands, this is a flirtation between husbands and husbands, it should be." "

zhao xianghai snorted softly, expressing disdain.

xiao ye idly touched zhao xianghai's collarbone while whispering, "song xiu, guan changfeng, pan cheng... how do you feel that your peach blossoms have become more and more prosperous recently, and the people who chase you are one after another. "

"there have been a lot of chasing me," zhao xianghai lightly tickled the corner of his lips, "in the seven years that we have been together, there have been many chasing me." it's just that i'm self-aware and never respond. in the next few years, you didn't even bother to say a few words to me, how do you know about others chasing me? "

xiao ye choked.

"okay, don't make a fuss," zhao xianghai put the tablet aside, took off his glasses again, rubbed his eyes, and said tiredly, "i didn't even think about cheating on you so badly about me, and now i won't." sleep in peace. "

xiao ye didn't know what he was thinking and didn't answer for half a day.

zhao went to the customs with the bedside lamp, and the room was dark.

xiao ye gently took zhao xianghai over and smelled the familiar breath in his hair.

"hai ge."

i don't know how long later, xiao ye suddenly screamed in a dumb voice.

zhao xianghai opened his eyes confusedly: "... what the? "

"let's get married."

......

chen li moved into the place where duan kang lived, and had one more habit of sitting on the balcony and watching the night sky.

moving a small chair, sitting on the balcony where the wind is blowing, looking up at the dark or dark sky or the brilliant galaxy, chen li can sit for hours.

duan kang reported this situation truthfully to the doctor, and the doctor's answer was, let him go.

chen li may want to use this method to alleviate and digest his inner emotions in disguise, as long as his state does not continue to deteriorate, he does not have to care.

duan kang followed him.

on this day, when duan kang returned from outside with duan yuhang, he was surprised to find that there was no figure of chen li on the balcony.

he raised an eyebrow, somewhat surprised.

looking around the room, he noticed that the kitchen light was on.

duan yuhang rushed to the kitchen door, and when he looked inside, chen li's quiet side face had a slight smile, and his pale face was rarely flushed.

"uncle li li!" duan yuhang shouted.

chen li made a move and smiled at him, still silent.

it took him about ten minutes before he came out of the kitchen with a small bowl in his hand and placed it on the coffee table.

it was a bowl of noodles, hand-beaten.

duan yuhang's eyes lit up at once: "... uncle li li, is this for me? "

chen li nodded, "eat." "

"wow," duan yuhang raised his smile, a small face looked even more cute because of the smile, "just hungry stomach, want to eat supper!" "

duan kang's gaze swept chen li, his eyebrows frowned slightly, and he didn't say anything.

whatever chen li does, he will not interfere.

for his brother-in-law, he had very little contact and no feelings. taking him to his side is nothing more than hoping that he can quickly recover from his illness in the right environment, and then give him a suitable compensation, and then go to the side with his brother and the end of the world, that is.

duan kang secretly pressed his stomach with one hand, but his face was solemn, and he said sternly to duan yuhang: "i don't say thank you to my uncle yet." "

"thank you uncle!" duan yuhang smothered his head and ate nourishingly, his voice was blurred.

chen li smiled, stood up, and glanced at duan kang's hand pressed on his stomach.

he turned quietly, walked to the kitchen, and not long after, came out again, and put a large bowl full of noodles and a pair of chopsticks in front of duan kang.

"for you." he said softly.