chapter 116 really give you cows to die

"hai ge."

yang jiali stood at the entrance of the small hall, looking at zhao xianghai with a pair of eyes.

zhao xianghai was stunned, and seemed to have not reacted a little.

after a long time, he began to open a gentle smile, "coming back? "

"coming back."

yang jiali smiled in return, and then, striding forward, with a little thought, as before, he hugged zhao xianghai without any measure.

with this hug, zhao xianghai was nothing.

however, xiao ye and ye ting next to them instantly darkened their faces.

ye ting silently walked over to xiao ye's side, and xiao ye raised his head for a moment, humming with some surprise: "why is yang jiali so close to zhao zong all the time?" don't be a secret that i don't know. "

xiao ye narrowed his eyes, "there won't be." "

one guan changfeng was enough for him to drink a large bucket of aged vinegar, and if he had another love enemy, he estimated that he would be able to explode on the spot. launch url

"xiao, how about this time," ye ting patted xiao ye's shoulder, "people... chased back? "

xiao ye's eyes flashed an imperceptible darkness: "i'm still trying, and i'm still a little bit worse." "

"come on," ye ting shook his head, "i see that your intentions are sincere enough, and then talk to him well, as long as he believes that you are truly repentant, he will be with you again." "

xiao ye smiled lightly, "thank you." "

ye ting sighed and turned his head to stare at yang jiali, who was talking to zhao xianghai incessantly.

his gaze suddenly became a little sharp and anxious.

xiao ye was about to catch up with zhao xianghai's pace, but he didn't know what to do with this noisy cargo in his own home.

although he took yang jiali with him all the time, as if he were a pet, he would not let him go anywhere, and he would not let him touch idle people, so that his life would be completely occupied by himself. but even so, he will always have a feeling that yang jiali does not actually belong to him.

it's weird.

obviously, they are all so dead, how can they still suffer from gains and losses?

ye ting was confused.

yang jiali and zhao xianghai finished talking, their steps were slightly lighter, they walked over, and said to ye ting, "you are sitting here, i will go to the courtyard to walk around." "

ye ting's face turned cold, and he immediately took his hand: "i'll go with you." "

"well," yang jiali showed a hint of dissatisfaction on his face, "i'll just go to the courtyard to have a look, and i won't go out." why do you have to follow me so tightly that i feel like a labor prisoner, and i have no freedom at all! "

ye ting directly pulled yang jiali to the side, and his eyes were threatening: "don't forget, i didn't want to take you back to china." it was you who asked for everything and took the initiative to be happy in bed, so i softened my heart and made an exception. if you want to take this opportunity and move some crooked thoughts of escaping from me, you see i will not kill you! "

yang jiali angrily threw away his hand: "oh, who is willing to stay by your side, really give you cattle - forced to die!" "

after saying that, he didn't care how ugly ye ting's face was, and went straight to the courtyard.

ye ting stood where he was, looking at yang jiali's back, his face gloomy.

for a long time, he took a cigarette from his pocket, lit one, swallowed the clouds and spit out the mist, and looked extremely bad and irritable.

an hour passed, and the preparations for the birthday party were almost ready.

xiao ye looked at his watch, and it was time to go back to the company for a meeting.

before leaving, he found zhao xianghai, who was in the courtyard, and said, "brother hai, i will go back to the company first, and i will come back when lele's birthday party starts." "

zhao xianghai nodded, "got it." "

xiao ye turned to leave, but turned his head back, somewhat domineeringly grabbed zhao xianghai's hand, leaned over and kissed him on the lips: "don't be tired, and... i send you the book, remember to read. "

after saying that, he took advantage of the fact that zhao xianghai was not angry, turned around and slipped out of the courtyard.

zhao xianghai was once again stolen by xiao ye, and his brow frowned slightly.

he looked at xiao ye's back and tried to train people, but when the words came to his mouth, he choked again.

he shook his head, planning to continue his work at hand, when assistant wang suddenly came out of the house, smiling: "general manager zhao, your phone." "

"who called?"

"your daughter's." assistant wang handed the mobile phone to zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai heard that it was lele's phone, hurriedly put the mobile phone to his ear, and said softly: "lele? "

xiao lele's silver bell-like brisk voice rang over there: "big daddy! we're on our way back! am i ready for my birthday party? "