chapter 2 it's easy to kill you

"mr. zhao is good!"

"good evening mr. zhao——""

several female employees passing by the hall saw this handsome and mature man, although they knew his orientation, they still blushed and said hello.

zhao xianghai simply responded and took the elevator upstairs.

as soon as the elevator door opened, the assistant who had been waiting for him came up: "general manager zhao, you are coming." "

"well," zhao xianghai handed him something, "have all the people in the meeting arrived?" "

"it's all here," the assistant nodded, handing over a copy of the information, "these are a few project materials to be discussed later. "

zhao xianghai took the information and glanced at it.

when he saw a certain name, his brow frowned.

the assistant saw his solemn face, and his heart fluttered: "general manager zhao, is there a problem?" "

"pen." remember the url m.wxsy. net

zhao xianghai said coldly.

the assistant hurriedly handed him a signature pen.

zhao xianghai took a pen, brushed the brush, and circled the same name in several projects.

it was the name of the little star.

"kick this person out of all the projects i have invested in," zhao xianghai shoved the information back into the hands of the assistant, "whether he plays the main role or the supporting role, he has kicked me a replacement." "

the assistant was shocked: "you are..."

"xiao ye loves to hold him, then he will throw money at himself." does this little star still want me to take advantage of resources here? dream. zhao xianghai sneered.

the assistant gulped and responded.

this little star was specially cared for by mr. xiao, and he wanted to give more support to the resources, and now mr. xiao and mr. zhao have a fight, and his assistant is sandwiched in the middle, just like the famous one in mathematics... clamping the theorem, the two ends hit the wall, it is difficult to do.

zhao xianghai looked at the assistant's embarrassed expression and smiled lightly, "do you think it is very irrational for me to mix business affairs with private affairs like this?" "

the little assistant was stunned and shook his head like a rattle.

zhao xianghai patted his shoulder, and his voice was magnetically low: "don't lie, because i know what i'm doing myself." i am steady and clear about public and private, but for these people, i want to be mean and selfish. i didn't find anyone to refrigerate him, it was all the creation that this little star buddha had painstakingly cultivated for thousands of years. "

the assistant blinked: "general manager zhao, i understand what you mean." "

"if you understand, do it," zhao xianghai turned around, "i'll wait for your report." "

with that, he straightened the sleeves of his shirt and straightened his back toward the conference room.

the meeting lasted about an hour, and by the time the meeting was over, it was early nine o'clock.

zhao xianghai looked at the expensive watch on his wrist and handed the document in his hand to the assistant: "you have a little work left to handle, i have something to do, go first." "

he hurried downstairs, found his car, got inside, and drove quickly out of the company.

he drove to a children's dance hall.

soft music was still playing in the dance hall, and zhao xianghai stood in the doorway and quietly smoked a cigarette.

i don't know how long later, the door suddenly commotioned, and the class was over.

zhao xianghai quickly looked up, his eyes constantly searching for a certain figure.

"big daddy—"

a little girl dressed in a children's dance costume with moist eyes saw zhao xianghai and pounced on her with a smile on her face.

zhao xianghai looked at the little girl, and his heart instantly calmed.

he picked up his daughter and scraped her nose: "did lele obey today?" "

"very obedient," xiao lele smiled and narrowed his eyes, "the dance teacher praised me for making great progress!" "

zhao xianghai saw his daughter and smiled very softly.

xiao lele is his daughter.

it's him...... daughter who is not related by blood.

when he and xiao ye were together for the second year, xiao ye's brother and sister-in-law died on the spot due to a car accident, and their daughter xiao lele, who had just been born, passed over to xiao ye's hands.

xiao ye was a rough nerve, and he simply did not have the ability and patience to raise children. it can be said that xiao lele was brought up by zhao xianghai.

it is not too much to say that they are father and daughter apart from blood.

zhao xianghai hugged xiao lele to the car, xiao lele twisted his small body, put the pink school bag in front of him, and blinked his bright eyes: "big daddy, what about the second daddy?" "

out of discernment, xiao lele is generally called zhao xianghai's father and xiao ye's second father.

when zhao xianghai heard xiao lele ask about xiao ye, a trace of hesitation flashed on his face.

subsequently, he put away his expression and rubbed xiao lele's little head with a smile: "the second father has a job today, and he has to work overtime, and lele is afraid that he will not see him tonight." "

xiao lele muttered, "second father is always so busy..."

zhao xianghai looked at xiao lele's aggrieved look, and his heart was sour.

lele, your second father is not only busy.

your second father is busy with work, but also busy spoiling people outside, and having ambiguities with people outside, how can you not be busy?

but that's okay.

zhao xianghai's throat knot rolled a little, suppressed the strange emotions in his heart, did his best, and smiled softly at his daughter: "le le don't worry, big daddy will always accompany you, huh?" "

xiao lele laughed out loud.

subsequently, this little girl searched in her bag for a while like a treasure, found a painting, and handed it to zhao xianghai: "big daddy look!" "

"what is this?" zhao xianghai took it doubtfully.

"this is my art homework today, i am the first place, oh, the art teacher praised me for drawing very well, gave me ninety-nine points!" 」

zhao xianghai looked down at it, and it was a painting painted with crayons.

blue crayons paint the color of the sky, and the background also depicts houses, trees and flowers.

a girl with a ponytail stood in the middle, and two tall men held her hand, standing on either side, like a family.

very cosy painting.

"to big daddy," xiao lele's eyes seemed to have stars, "big daddy and second daddy will always accompany lele and be with lele." "

zhao xianghai stared at this painting for a long time.

then, he put away the painting, solemnly folded it, put it in his briefcase, lowered his head and kissed xiao lele's head: "hmm. "