chapter 51 pack you up well

ye ting was standing in the doorway.

although he was smiling, the aura emitted by the whole person had already made yang jiali's legs soft and trembling.

"ye ting..." yang jiali felt a hand squeeze the throat of his fate, "you, you, you... how did you end up here? "

ye ting narrowed his eyes, as if he didn't care, and said, "do you think that if you hide, i really can't find you?" "

yang jiali's face turned white, and his fingertips trembled.

he choked on his breath and subconsciously turned around and wanted to run.

ye ting snorted coldly and handed a glance to the bodyguards standing on either side. the tall and powerful bodyguards of those people immediately understood, and strode forward mercilessly, grabbing yang jiali's arm and pressing his somewhat thin body directly to the ground, unable to move.

, yang jiali was angry and afraid, the whole person was shaking, let go, you let go of me! "

ye ting walked slowly to him, crouched down, and lifted yang jiali's chin: "now you know that you are afraid? "

yang jiali took a big breath, and a pair of red eyes looked at ye ting's deep pupils and did not speak.

"now that i know i'm afraid, how did i have the courage to beat me before?" ye ting's hand squeezed even tighter, pinching yang jiali's chin red.

from birth to now, he ye ting has never been so brushed in the face!

how dare yang jiali move the earth on his head?

it's the opposite of him!

yang jiali's throat knot rolled a little: "ye ting, what do you want to do!" "

"what do i do?" ye ting still had a faint smile, "collecting a debt from you, you beat me, i naturally want to get it back from you, don't i?" 

"i just punched you and slapped you, and then kicked you, you have to collect the debt, ok," yang jiali gritted his teeth and wrinkled his nose, "you let them let go of me, i'll let you fight back, okay!" 

ye ting smiled sarcastically, "yang jiali, you think that if you provoke me, you just need to let me fight me back, so it's so simple?" 

yang jiali snorted, "then what else do you want?" i have no money, i don't have many friends left, and now i hide from you like a street rat all day, ye ting, you don't want to go too far! "

ye ting stood up with a smile and looked at yang jiali condescendingly.

yang jiali was fierce and scolded, "ye ting! lao tzu and you are just in a nurturing relationship, you pay, i also let you go up enough, we are two clear! i was because you let go of my pigeons, but i took my female companion to the banquet, i was angry but only beat you, if you really feel ashamed, you called back in front of your bodyguard, i didn't resist at all, is it okay? "

ye ting listened to yang jiali's words, as if he had discovered something, and squatted down violently, "i took my female companion to the banquet, why are you so angry?" 

yang jiali's mouth moved, and then, with a furrowed brow, he scolded: "because of your scum!" "

ye ting's smile froze, and the momentum of the whole person cooled down.

"you've been smiling and squinting all day, but i know, you're a smiling tiger, you're a scumbag!" you, and your brother, hai ge's ex-boyfriend xiao ye, you are both scumbags, all the way to the goods! yang jiali kicked his legs twice, trying to struggle, "today you want to fight, hit, don't fight, let me go!" "

ye ting listened to the explanation given by yang jiali, and his expression seemed a little disappointed.

it wasn't the answer he wanted to hear anyway.

ye ting sighed and raised his chin at the bodyguard.

"take him to the car for me," ye ting turned around, no longer facing yang jiali's angry eyes, "and then take him to the house in my east district, don't let him slip away again." "

the bodyguards were expressionless and nodded in agreement.

"i'll go to the ye family's main mansion to see grandpa later, and i won't be able to come back until two days later. wait for me to come back..." ye ting's back straightened, slightly tilted his head, and squinted at a pale yang jiali, "i'll take care of him again!"