chapter 33 long pain is not as good as short pain

xiao ye listened to ye ting's words, and his fist suddenly tightened.

he tilted his head in disbelief and looked at ye ting: "what are you talking about?" separated from him? "

ye ting snorted and nodded, and when he saw the disbelief on xiao ye's face, he suddenly felt a little helpless: "what, didn't you think about it at all before, just break up like this?" "

xiao ye lowered his head in silence, put boxing gloves back on himself, and said coldly for a long time, "no." 

are you kidding.

he had been with zhao xianghai for seven years, and he had slept with this man for seven years.

even if he did feel a little tired and bored with this kind of life later, even if he did play with others because of a momentary impulse, that did not mean that the feelings of the past seven years were false.

to tell the truth, since zhao xianghai decided to break up, xiao ye did not think for a moment that he would completely break up with him.

parted? that's ridiculous.

he couldn't accept it, and he didn't want to just let this man go.

ye ting blinked, and a hint of confusion flashed between his looks, "your zhao zong is not a good bully, he has already clearly said to let you get out, why do you think you can always tie him up around you?"

xiao ye's face was dark, and his eyes were dark and deep.

instead of answering, he walked over to the sandbag, slammed his fist into it. liang jiu: "anyway, i won't let him go now." "

ye ting sighed, walked over to xiao ye's side, and patted him on the shoulder: "breaking up with a fierce heart is good for both of you." you see, your zhao zongming doesn't want to love you anymore, you..."

xiao ye heard these five words that he didn't want to love you, and his face was obviously gloomy.

ye ting coughed, and then went on: "love or not, no one can barely do it, you two have already made trouble like this, simply divide, so that everyone is better, he is happy, you are also happy." "

xiao ye's knife-like eyes scraped at ye ting's body: "i'm not happy." "

ye ting sighed and snorted, "even if you are not happy, what can you do?" can you still lock someone in the house and you until he is willing to come back and love you? "

xiao ye sneered, "if this really works, you see i won't cry him." "

this emotional tug-of-war with zhao xianghai has made him very upset, and even affected his work status and emotional stability.

he must resolve the contradiction as soon as possible.

it doesn't matter how big the price is.

thinking like this, xiao ye pulled his own hair irritably, and his body was filled with the breath of a tyrannosaurus: i don't understand, didn't i just watch the movie with fu zhouming and eat a few times? i didn't do anything else, and i apologized to him and promised to break off contact in the future, why did he have to be so difficult this time? "

ye ting shrugged, "everyone thinks differently, don't think about it if you don't understand it." shaw, long pain is not as good as short pain, simply you are fierce, first adapt to life after the breakup. if you feel irritable and bored, you can find someone else. on your terms, what men and women do not get their hands on. "

xiao ye stood up, too lazy to listen to him further.

no need for ye ting to say, he knew it very well. if you really want to find a lover, grab a big handful, there is no shortage of people to serve.

but what can he do? he's angry now, but doesn't want to anyone else.

he just wanted to chew down zhao xianghai's hard bone!

xiao ye walked to the boxing ring with a cold face, full of anger, and waved his fist at ye ting: "don't say it, come, fight." "

ye ting suddenly stopped his mouth and walked to the boxing ring with a bitter smile.

before he could stand still, xiao ye slammed his fist into him.

ye ting was a little busy picking up the move, thinking to himself, xiao ye is really fucking crazy this time, really nervous, this fist, but it is with a really fierce strength, fierce enough!