chapter 94 you say what i want to do

it was late afternoon.

xiao ye sat in his office, concentrating on quickly finishing his piled up work, and halfway through, he did not forget to call the nurse again, asking zhao xianghai if he had finished dinner.

the nurse smiled and said that mr. zhao had finished dinner, and after saying that, he did not forget to exclaim: "mr. xiao, you are really a thoughtful and perfect lover, and it is rare for mr. zhao to be so attentive to mr. zhao, even if it is rare for couples of the opposite sex." "

xiao ye listened to her admiration, and only felt that the guilt on his face was burning.

she only saw her current intentions, and she didn't know how she had treated zhao xianghai and how she had treated this man who had worked hard for their home.

he hung up the nurse's phone, and his heart was suffocated.

at about seven o'clock, the female assistant called him again and said cautiously: "general manager xiao, fu zhouming and his agent, as well as another man, three people came together and said that you let them come." "

as soon as xiao ye heard this, a cold light appeared in his eyes.

he tickled the corner of his lips sarcastically: "let them in." "

fu zhouming and his agent dared to chew their tongues outside to slander zhao xianghai, and also indirectly caused zhao xianghai's lumbar spine injury, this account, he had to get back!

the door to the president's office was quickly knocked on. 

xiao ye bowed his head and approved the document: "come in." "

the door was opened, and fu zhouming and his agent walked in with a quiet step, their faces were quite rosy, as if they had come to celebrate the new year, and they almost didn't carry two cartons of milk and a lantern in their hands.

but that's not to blame them.

since they were violently thrown away by xiao ye last time, there have been fewer announcements, and xiao ye has not helped them, and their lives have been much more uncomfortable and tight than before.

now, xiao ye had once again asked them to come to the office, and they even thought that this was xiao ye's interest in fu zhouming again, and it was a good opportunity for them to climb the tall branches again.

fu zhouming walked to xiao ye's side under the guidance of the agent's eyes, and gently placed his hand on xiao ye's precious watch: "mr. xiao, are you looking for me?" "

xiao ye quietly removed his hand, "sit on the opposite side." "

fu zhouming's face turned pale, and he stood in the same place for a while in a panic, and sat down on the opposite side without making a sound.

xiao ye didn't even raise his head: "what did you come here today for, do you know it yourself?" "

the agent laughed a lot, obviously a greasy man, but smiled ambiguously, and added a red handkerchief in his hand, which is a vulgar old bustard who wears red and green and wears gold and silver in yi honglou.

he smiled twice at xiao ye, "general manager xiao, it was zhou ming's fault before, it was he who held the shelf and didn't cherish your heart." this time, as long as you open your mouth, zhouming can do anything for you. "

fu zhouming lowered his head, and bai jing's face turned slightly red: "... thank you mr. xiao for still willing to see me. "

xiao ye naturally heard the meaning of their words.

he coldly ticked the corners of his lips, lowered his pen, and stared at them with a pair of eyes without emotion.

"mr. xiao," the broker's eyes flashed, "either... just tonight, right? "

if you can seize the opportunity this time and let zhou ming really go to xiao zong's bed, then in the future, there will be no resources to announce? still worried about not being able to mix in the entertainment industry? still worried about being suppressed by zhao xianghai?

as long as xiao ye was willing to open the golden mouth, everything was not a problem.

the agent thought in his heart, and his mind began to plan what kind of dress zhou ming should wear when he boarded the first-line male star.

xiao ye snorted sarcastically, "tonight? what to do tonight? "

"of course, xiao always wants to do whatever he wants," the agent knows some unspoken rules in the circle, and is bound to seize xiao ye's big tree, even if fu zhouming dedicates himself to it, "xiao is always assured, zhouming only loves xiao zongyou alone, he has never been in someone else's bed before, and the bottom is clean." mr. xiao, as long as you have a word, tonight, he..."

xiao ye didn't even look at fu zhouming, but turned his eyes to the man who had been standing bored behind the agent.

he pointed to the man, "who is he?" "

"he..." the agent was stunned in confusion, "he's my brother, named luthor, who was lighted up in the crew." "

xiao ye let out a sigh, and his eyes became more and more cold.

he tickled his finger at luthor, "come here." "

the agent was dumbfounded.

he looked at fu zhouming, and then looked at his brother, which... no matter how you look at it, fu zhouming is handsome and temperamental, and luthor looks obscene and sloppy.

could it be that xiao's taste has changed, specializing in lewd men?

luthor stepped forward in xiao ye's slightly fierce eyes and walked over to xiao ye' side: "you... are you looking for me? "

xiao ye stood up, and his height and aura both pressed luthor's head.

he stared at luthor, squinted, and in the agent's stunned eyes, grabbed luthor's collar, and cadeluthor choked and coughed. xiao ye said in a low voice, "tonight, i have no interest in fu zhouming at all, i would rather kill you, you know?" "

luthor was so frightened by xiao ye's frightening words that his heart skipped a beat, and he stuttered, "you... you you you, shaw always what do you do! "

"what do i do?" xiao ye clenched his fists deadly, and then, with his feet, he kicked luthor fiercely into luthor's leg, kicking luthor unsteadily, and directly knelt on the ground, "you said what i wanted to do!"