chapter 133 from love begins to start again

sending chen li out of the hospital, zhao xianghai smoked a cigarette on the balcony again.

after listening to chen li's matter, he only felt that his heart was stuffy and panicked.

he and chen li met because they played badminton. at that time, chen li and duan yi were still in a romantic relationship, and at that time, chen li's eyes were full of dazzling light like stars, and the whole person was full of sunshine and agility.

it has only been a few years, and the people who were originally sunny and agile have been grinded into such a lifeless appearance by life.

as for duan yi, zhao xianghai had also met several times.

this man was heroic a few years ago, and in recent years he has still been like a fish in the water, handsome and handsome. how to succeed in the career, how to succeed, more and more rich and powerful, the same way, men and women who want to climb his bed, also flock to it.

however, from the man who loved chen li wholeheartedly, he has become a liar who now says that he loves chen li, but turns around and frantically rolls the sheets with others.

zhao xianghai looked at the dark night and sighed deeply.

there are too many helpless people in this world, there are too many people who are suppressed, chen li is one.

all he could do was give him a hand and pull when he was in a desperate situation.

whether he can come out or not depends on himself. remember https://m for a second. wxsy.net

zhao xianghai snuffed out the cigarette butt, threw it into the ash bucket, turned his head, and was stunned.

behind the lighted room glass window in the distance, xiao ye was lying in front of the window, frowning and staring at him.

as soon as xiao ye touched zhao xianghai's gaze, he was suddenly shocked and his face turned red.

then he silently closed the curtains.

zhao xianghai lost his smile.

he walked slowly back to the ward, opened the door, and xiao ye, the big man, had obediently reclined back on the bed, squinting at him as if nothing had happened just now.

zhao xianghai did not speak to him immediately, but quietly poured a glass of water and drank a few sips.

"you..." xiao yexian couldn't bear it, as if pouring several large vats of old vinegar, asked, "who did you just hug, and... it's quite intimate. "

zhao xianghai tilted his head sideways and looked at the man's awkward side face: "a friend." "

"oh, it won't be a boyfriend." xiao ye raised his eyes and pretended to be relaxed.

although he asked this, the fiery and suppressed eyes seemed as if zhao xianghai only needed to say yes, and he immediately gritted his teeth and pounced on it, waving his dog's paws, barking and beating the dog.

zhao xianghai heard the tension and anxiety in xiao ye's tone, and did not know why, some maliciously wanted to tease him, so he said: "yes, it is a boyfriend." "

xiao ye's face suddenly turned pale, and the corners of his eyes were cracked.

"no, it's not... you can't do this..." he trembled as he spoke, his throat drying up, "brother hai, don't you joke with me." i..."

"it's a boyfriend," zhao xianghai drank quietly, "male friend." "

xiao ye was stunned for a long time, like an inflatable doll with an air plug, and suddenly unloaded his anxiety: "you scared me to death..."

"is it that exaggerated," zhao xianghai hummed, "as if the sky had collapsed." "

xiao ye frowned and grabbed zhao xianghai's hand: "it's so exaggerated." brother hai, i beg you not to make such a joke with me, i really can't stand it. "

"after being in a coma for half a year, my psychological quality has deteriorated?"

"it's not that the psychological quality has deteriorated," xiao ye's dark eyes looked at zhao xianghai, "because you are my life." i really don't want you to be with someone else, i love you and i want you. i'm getting better now, you... look at me twice and think again? "

zhao xianghai smiled and did not speak.

"give me an answer, brother hai, please," xiao ye said with a frustrated head, "i feel pain in my heart." "

zhao xianghai put down the water cup and took a deep breath: "look up." "

although xiao ye didn't know what zhao xianghai wanted to do, he still obediently raised his head, and his handsome and masculine face was immersed in the soft light of the ward.

zhao xianghai stepped forward, his hand lightly resting on xiao ye's shoulder.

then, he lowered his head and took the initiative to kiss xiao ye's lips.

xiao ye felt the soft pressure on his lips, first shocked, and then, the monstrous wave of ecstasy surged in his chest like an explosion.

zhao xianghai originally only wanted to be like a dragonfly with some water, and let go after a little kiss.

unexpectedly, xiao ye suddenly reached out and hugged his whole person, and a fierce son crushed him on the bed, anti-guest-oriented.

xiao ye kissed it hot, and after a long time, he released zhao xianghai, and his eyes were full of excitement: "brother hai, what do you mean by this, you make it clear, okay?" "

"that's what it means."

"no, you make it clear, you tell me, are you, are you..."

"xiao ye," zhao xianghai felt xiao ye's weight on him, and the throat knot rolled a little, and said seriously, "i only said this once, you listen well." "

xiao ye suppressed the trembling of his body.

"starting today, i would like to give you and give us a chance to start over. we started in love again, step by step, to get to know each other again," he said, "and i can stop thinking about everything in the past." but from today onwards, if you make another mistake of principle, then we will not have to meet again in this lifetime. "