chapter 144 does he really care about me?

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai.

zhao xianghai raised an eyebrow and turned his head: "someone took a bite?" "

"the man with the surname wei ordered the male duck," xiao ye said more and more nervously, and the hidden expectation in his heart became more and more obvious, "the duck took the initiative to come to me and massage the dish, and i pushed him away." who knew he was so bold that he dared to take the initiative to come over and kiss me on the ear. "

as he spoke, xiao ye held out his finger and pointed to his earlobe.

zhao xianghai smiled lightly: "and then?" "

"i just let him roll," xiao ye's eyes lit up, "i can't be with anyone other than you... there is any ambiguous relationship. "

this is a sincere statement.

zhao xianghai listened, and the corners of his lips drew a very small arc.

he nodded and rubbed a handful of xiao ye's hair somewhat casually, "good." "

xiao ye's smile froze at once.

...... good? remember the url m.wxsy. net

what does a good word mean?

the reaction he expected, but that was not the case.

zhao xianghai lowered his head, not seeing xiao ye's eyes that were somewhat surprised and confused, but also a little lost. he just thought about things, tucked himself into the quilt, turned off the bedside lamp: "okay, go to sleep." "

in the darkness, xiao ye's body did not move.

he looked at zhao xianghai's calm expression that did not look strange at all, and his heart suddenly became a little confused.

before talking to zhao xianghai about this, he was still worried that if hai ge was angry, he should say something.

as a result, i thought about it for half a day, and when i arrived at hai ge, i was refreshed by a word - good!

good what's good.

not good at all.

he would rather hai ge angrily ask every detail of the matter, would rather hai ge punish him without hesitation, or temporarily snub him and make a tantrum, and he would not see his reaction so calmly.

what is this?

knowing that he was being kissed, there was no jealousy at all?

xiao ye's heart seemed to be soaked in cold water in an instant, and it was cold.

zhao xianghai seemed to sense the stiffness of xiao ye's body and turned around: "what's wrong with you?" "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's familiar eyes and opened his mouth: "... it's okay. "

it wasn't that he didn't want to suppress zhao xianghai and ask him fiercely why he wasn't jealous, but this was obviously a pretentious act, not to mention that he was now in a mess in his heart, and he didn't know how to express it at all.

since the reunion, he had found that although zhao xianghai was still as good to him and gentle to him as before, there was no deeper contact and communication between them except holding hands and kissing.

xiao ye was already worried and uneasy, suffering from gains and losses, and now, it was more like stepping on the clouds, although it was fluttering, but his feet were weak, and there was no sense of down-to-earth peace of mind.

he couldn't help but think anxiously that the hai ge people were back... but does he still care about him?

zhao xianghai, as usual, nestled into xiao ye's arms and said calmly, "sleep in peace, there will be something to do tomorrow." good night. "

xiao ye was silent for a moment and nodded slightly, "good night." "

zhao xianghai was calm and slept fast. it didn't take long for xiao ye to hear his even, shallow breathing.

xiao ye, on the other hand, listened to the ticking of the wall clock on the wall, opened his eyes, and did not sleep all night.

......

got up the next day and everything was calm.

xiao ye's expression and behavior were normal, except for the blood in his eyes and the dark circles under his eyes that were somewhat eye-catching.

zhao xianghai made him breakfast as always, and packed up and sent lele to the school, and took chen li to the company.

chen li's state was much better than before, and he quietly thanked zhao xianghai and went to his own department.

there are many things to learn, and he learns very slowly and hard, but this feeling of immersion in work makes him feel sincerely happy and satisfied.

at lunchtime, chen li left the company and ate lunch at a nearby fast food restaurant.

the food in the company canteen tasted a little heavy, he was not accustomed to eating, and the lunch these days was solved outside.

after lunch, chen li sped up his pace and rushed to the company.

as he walked around a corner, a luxury black car stopped beside him.

chen li looked up, and as soon as he saw the license plate number, his face turned white.

it was duan yi's car.

at the thought of duan yi's paranoid and crazy behavior, his heart shook violently, and he raised his legs and ran.

the car door opened, and several obviously trained men rushed out with extremely clear purpose, and the lightning stone and fire caught up with chen li, covering his mouth and nose without mercy, and in broad daylight, without the slightest regard for chen li's struggles and shouts, directly carried him into the car.

duan yi was sitting peacefully in the back seat, wearing a suit and leather shoes, confident.

when chen li was thrown into the car and the door slammed shut, duan yi smiled.

he pinched chen li's chin: "li li, after playing outside for so long, why do you want me to drive to pick you up before you come home with me?"