chapter 55 you domineering goods

"toot—"

the prompt sounded for a long time, and no one answered.

zhao xianghai's brow frowned slightly, and some ominous premonitions welled up in his heart.

yang jiali, this guy, lives in his house, just like the tang monk who was circled by the golden hoop stick, he doesn't go out, normally speaking, he can receive a phone call.

could it be that he was in the shower?

zhao xianghai wondered in his heart, waited for half an hour or so, and dialed it again.

this time, the phone rang for a long time.

zhao xianghai was a little impatient in his heart, and was about to hang up, but he didn't expect that the sound over there rang out and connected.

he hurriedly said to the other side, "yang jiali, are you at home?" i have found a house for you, and you can rest assured that you are very reliable in terms of security. "

no one spoke on the other side of the phone, but there was the sound of someone breathing.

zhao xianghai's eyebrows jumped: "hello? yang jiali, are you listening? 

the people over there still didn't speak.

zhao xianghai, with his keen intuition, sensed that things were not good, and his tone suddenly turned cold: "... who are you? "

on the other side of the phone, this time there was finally a soft cold hum.

then the man over there said in a low voice, "i advise you to leave it alone." 

zhao xianghai was shocked.

this voice is not yang jiali's at all!

he called yang jiali, but was answered by someone else, which is only one possibility...

yang jiali has been taken away!

zhao xianghai's heart tightened, and he hurriedly got out of bed, and his voice became cold: "who are you?" "

"zhao xianghai, i advise you not to be nosy," said the man over there, "i have already taken the person away, you don't want to find it." i looked at xiao ye's face and didn't pursue the matter of the people you had secretly hidden me, otherwise, i would have made your life difficult! "

zhao xianghai shook his fist violently, and when he wanted to say something, the person over there had already hung up the phone, leaving only a dry busy tone.

he put down his phone and was stunned for a moment.

the man said... is it for xiao ye's sake that he will not pursue him?

and that voice always feels a little familiar...

zhao xianghai furrowed his brows, thought about it carefully, and suddenly opened his eyes.

it's that ye thunder!

he remembered that the night xiao ye was drunk, it was ye ting who sent him back, and the voice was ye ting's!

zhao xianghai's eyes suddenly flashed with shock.

it turned out that the person yang jiali had provoked was xiao ye's good brother, ye ting!

his heart was cold.

that day ye ting sent xiao ye back, he looked at ye ting and smiled, and he was quite kind. but now that he thought of yang jiali's fear of ye ting, he suddenly felt that ye ting might be a smiling tiger, smiling at the corners of his lips, secretly, maybe he would do something extremely bad to yang jiali!

at this thought, zhao xianghai's heart suddenly ignited a hint of urgency.

he must now find a way to help yang jiali.

yang jiali was brought back by him, and he must be responsible for the personal safety of this person, if he is in trouble because of his poor protection...

zhao xianghai did not dare to think any further, directly from the side of his casual clothes, quickly put on, with a mobile phone wallet out of the door.

as soon as he stepped out of the door, he saw xiao ye still sitting in the living room.

zhao xianghai glanced at him, did not speak, raised his legs and was about to leave.

"you're going to find ye ting and yang jiali," xiao ye said in a deep voice, "are you?" "

zhao xianghai turned back violently: "you know? "

"ye ting just told me," xiao ye threw his mobile phone on the sofa, stood up, walked to zhao xianghai with long legs, and stared at him with a pair of handsome eyes, "i advise you to leave their business alone." "

zhao xianghai narrowed his eyes and snorted coldly, "i don't need you to talk much." "

after saying that, he wanted to bypass xiao ye from the side and go out.

xiao yeyi reached out and stopped him: "zhao xianghai, let them solve their own affairs, you don't care!" "

"let them solve it themselves?" zhao xianghai sneered, "xiao ye, you have such confidence in your brother?" "

"what do you mean?"

"i don't know what ye ting really is, i just know that he, like you, is also a thing that doesn't know how to respect people at all," zhao xianghai said sternly, "do you really think that your brother can handle it well?" "

xiao ye's eyes were deep, "he will discipline his people well." "

"discipline?" zhao xianghai was on fire, "you said to let ye ting discipline yang jiali?" why! "

xiao ye looked at zhao xianghai's angry eyes and did not speak.

zhao xianghai held his breath, but the anger that had been accumulating in his mind couldn't help but turn into words and rushed out: "you and ye ting, why are you so arrogant, arrogant enough to think that you can dispose of others at will and fiddle with others!" xiao ye, you said you were going to chase me again, but you looked at yourself, and you seemed to think that as long as you bowed your head, i had to thank dade for my affection, and every time you talked to me self-righteously, i felt like you were standing on a high place giving me alms. people like you... why is it so arbitrary! "